The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ABitPeckish

Would a Dollfie Dream Head Fit on a DBS Anime Style Body?

ABitPeckish

Hello everyone!

I've really wanted an MDD for a long time now, but I didn't want to commit $500+ to one either.

Then I found this blog post where someone put a Dollfie Dream head on 1/3 & 1/4 Dream Fairy bodies with good results. After going to the DBS official AliExpress store (they aren't recast, they make their own original dolls), I found that they have anime style dolls too. I was wondering if this body:spacer.png

Would fit with a Dollfie Dream head. Thanks!

Tira

Looking at the measurements, smaller DD heads should probably work okay. They may look a little oversized, since the DBS body has a smaller neck circumference than the MDD, and its default head is right at the bottom of the 8-9" wig size that DD heads typically use, but it's not a huge gap. The neck peg on the DBS body has a similar shape to that of a DD body, so it should be possible to get the head on as well.

BeyondTime

Since this company is known to do recasts I'm locking this thread. I'm not going to remove it because the information that this is a recaster is useful to the OP.

Keep in mind that recasts are IP theft, hurt the developers who make the hobby possible, and hurt the hobbiest who wants authentic and not a scam. 

• Like 4

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction