Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MagicalRozen

NSFW Angel Philia Bust G on DDP Body

MagicalRozen

If you were like me and wondering if Angel Philia busts would work on the DDP, since there are no optional busts, then I have some good news!

The Angel Philia G bust works really well on a DDP. The holes for the arm pegs and head peg line up great, there is minimal gaping, and while it is a huge bust and disproportionate to the small frame I still think it looks nice.

Below are some pictures I snapped. I am now curious if any other busts would work with the DDP, as there seems to be a mix consensus of what will work and what won't.

20220613_181204.jpg.8968e7d956603a1bc89a186131359e7e.jpg20220613_181245.jpg.31f2b6727ad5bdcefc976ede4e24ebe7.jpg20220613_181250.jpg.e1b1201977e94b53c9291bc3321d2058.jpg

Edited by MagicalRozen
Spelling
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Khepra, Ginkgo, TamakiDelilah, HimikoRin, Ann, Sana, Kana, Robin, Amane, And Others That May Come And Go.

plasticyears

Thank you for sharing, this looks really good! Very curious now to see how other busts look. 

• Like 1

baldylox

Nice find!  I think she looks pretty good with that bust!  Nothing wrong with a cute, sexy little short stack lady!  😉<3   Now she needs a nice set of cutoff shorts and a low cut top to show off her new chest!  😄 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

MagicalRozen
4 hours ago, baldylox said:

Nice find!  I think she looks pretty good with that bust!  Nothing wrong with a cute, sexy little short stack lady!  😉<3   Now she needs a nice set of cutoff shorts and a low cut top to show off her new chest!  😄 

Billy

Oh definitely nothing wrong with a short bombshell! 😘 I just wish the hips and thighs were a little wider for this particular girl. So that's why she'll be getting an Angel Philia body as soon as it comes in. I just figured I would share this with others because this may be the exact look someone is going for. 🥰

P.S. when the Angel Philia body comes in I will definitely post some nice pictures of her showing it off. 😉

16 hours ago, plasticyears said:

Thank you for sharing, this looks really good! Very curious now to see how other busts look. 

As am I! I am getting an Angel Philia Ellie who comes with an H bust, so once she gets in I'll try that bust on this body as well!

Edited by MagicalRozen
  • Like 1

Khepra, Ginkgo, TamakiDelilah, HimikoRin, Ann, Sana, Kana, Robin, Amane, And Others That May Come And Go.

baldylox
22 hours ago, MagicalRozen said:

Oh definitely nothing wrong with a short bombshell! 😘 I just wish the hips and thighs were a little wider for this particular girl. So that's why she'll be getting an Angel Philia body as soon as it comes in. I just figured I would share this with others because this may be the exact look someone is going for. 🥰

P.S. when the Angel Philia body comes in I will definitely post some nice pictures of her showing it off. 😉

Yeah I agree about the lack of shape on the DDP lower half.  But I suppose curves weren't high priority for this body when it was designed.  😉 

That's awesome about the AP body coming for her!  She's going to look even better on that!  Curves up top and down low..... I can't wait to see photos of her on it!  <3 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

chef_mai

The fit where the bottom of the bust meets the top of the torso fits a lot better than I was imagining. If this is the case, the DDP would be a great match for the smaller AP busts (H2/H/C5) or the AZO2-C for something a little more than the stock bust while remaining proportioned.

I personally stuck the AZO2-C on to my Azone 45cm (which is really similarly proportioned to a DDP) for a while, and I felt the combo looked great, like what a DDP "medium" might have looked like. I only stopped using it because it broke compatibility with a few of the smaller MDD outfits + to keep that character looking younger.

• Like 1

MagicalRozen
5 hours ago, dilfslayer said:

She looks great bu I bet her back hurts lol 💀

Oh for sure 😂

Hum ! That good to know ! Is the opposite possible? Like can a DDP torso work on a Angel Philia body ? 

MagicalRozen
8 minutes ago, ethsoo said:

Hum ! That good to know ! Is the opposite possible? Like can a DDP torso work on a Angel Philia body ? 

That is an excellent question! When I have the time I'll try it and take pictures :)

chef_mai
10 hours ago, Guest said:

I can't answer this question directly since I don't own a DDP, but I've tried putting non-AP busts on an AP body, and it's a struggle since the torso has a wide top such that even if you slip one on, it ends up scrunching the torso vinyl quite a bit.

If you want a smaller bust on an AP body, there are few options for flat (H, H2, C1), and it'll visually look a bit more consistent with the blushing, soft material and skin tone too.

ethso

Oh yeah i know i was just curious to compare the alignment of the arm hole to be honest xD also i think i could be cool to can swap it as that can be a different type of flat torso ( especially since AP have very visible nipple 😅)

Oculae
7 hours ago, ethso said:

especially since AP have very visible nipple 😅

You can always sand the nipples down with sandpaper if they bother you. It will remove the blush on the parts you sand, so you'll have to re-blush it, but it makes clothing easier to deal with! I did it on my Sonico without much trouble. You'll want to start with a low numbered paper, like 200 or so, and then once it's ALMOST the shape you want, switch to high grit paper like 1000 to finish shaping it and get rid of the sanding marks from the lower grit stuff. And then just seal and blush back to normal! Easy! 😊

• Like 1

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!