Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ateliervanilla

DDH27 on 1/4 Tinyfox Body

ateliervanilla

I stumbled upon Shineworkshop's 1/4 Tinyfox and MDD comparison video on Youtube, and I plunged doing the same hybridization that they did!

I was also very inspired from sfsakana's Anya Forger custom and tried my hand on making my own Anya as well.

As much as I liked Martha's sculpt on the 1/4 Tinyfox body, I feel that she looks older than the character that I'm going for. So I went ahead and got myself a SWS DDH27 head, made the eyes, and painted the faceup. 

To install the Dollfie head on the Tinyfox body, you don't need the lower plastic part. Only the screw on top is enough to secure the head. I'm glad that it doesn't need any further mods to hybridize a Dollfie head on this body. 

Pros:

• DD Semiwhite skintone matches quite well with the Tinyfox body. There's only a slight tint difference - DD SWS is a bit more pink (?) and Tinyfox is more on the yellow tone.
  • Tinyfox body poses like a charm. The body feels solid and sturdy.
  • Tinyfox is also smaller than MDD so it's even easier to carry around! Clothing for 1/4 Tinyfox is generally easier to get as they also fit in standard MSD clothing like Minifees.

Cons:

• Head tilts are virtually impossible. It was difficult for me to photograph her head on a specific angle that I wanted, so I had to make do.
  • Since Tinyfox bodies are smaller than MDD, MDD clothing is a little bit bigger on them (so I'm listing this as a con for me). Same for shoes. The MDD shoes are loose on her unless I put socks on, and it's hard to get the shoes on her feet because her plastic isn't soft.

PXL_20220710_171443054.jpg

PXL_20220710_160539728.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220710_171704367.PORTRAIT.jpg

• Like 12

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

xmintpie

wow your Anya looks so cute! Thank you for the info regarding a ddh on a tinyfox body, it seems like a great hybrid! 

• Like 1

Instagram: xmintpie

ateliervanilla
5 hours ago, xmintpie said:

wow your Anya looks so cute! Thank you for the info regarding a ddh on a tinyfox body, it seems like a great hybrid! 

Thank you, and you're welcome! I got frustrated with how wobbly the MDD f3 body could get over time, so I experimented with the 1/4 Tinyfox body. It seems like only flesh has a good skin match with Obitsu, so I needed another body for SWS. It's not the best, but I could really vouch for its sturdiness 👍

ateliervanilla

Looks like the Volks MDD SWS bodysuit also fits, except it's a little long on the arms. I'm not extremely picky as they'll be covered up by the sleeves anyway. So if anybody wants to stain protect their 1/4 TinyFox, this bodysuit from Volks should work.

PXL_20220808_211815457.jpg

• Thanks 1

Astraea

That's good to know, I've got Lizzy on preorder and I was worried about the black collar and striped socks on hers (and Tinyfox's bodysuit doesn't cover the neck) so I might pick one up!

• Like 1