Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

0bsequi0us

Imomodoll 1/6 Vinyl Doll

NozomiViolet

She is so cute! It is interesting to see her joints.

Courtmom

Can't wait to see more photos of these cuties!

Astraea

Mine got here a couple days ago, finally got to pick her up! 
The sculpt is nice and detailed and the body stands really easily. Mine had some purple stains only on the right hand but I got extra option hands and was planning to use them instead so it doesn't bother me much (otherwise looks perfect). Dollection included a cute little toy skateboard, comb, and scrubbing sponge (?) as well as the eyes, wig cap, and wig from their gift bag. She's nice and light and the vinyl is firm but squishy enough that the posing range is better than I initially expected! 

I'm planning to try doing her faceup whenever I get my hands on some MSC, it'll be my first time trying something like it so hopefully she turns out cute lol

She's a bit shorter and wider than my Tinyfox girl but I think they'll be able to share clothes

Edited by Astraea
  • Like 4

ateliervanilla
24 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

I’m not able to see the photo 😭

I don't see the photo either 😯

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

Astraea

Oh it might be because I pasted the photo in originally, I've properly uploaded it in the edit so hopefully it works now

• Thanks 1

Courtmom

Has anyone tried to order from their Taobao? I tried to, but my order got canceled saying that the payment amount listed was a "final payment" (which it didn't say on the listing from what I could tell, but let's be honest, translations only go so far). But then the white-skinned doll I ordered didn't get canceled, even though the purchase price was the same? 

0bsequi0us

@Courtmom Another person was asking me about this same issue. Honestly I have no idea what's going on, I ordered from their taobao and I've had no problems (yet). It IS weird that they're charging the same price but canceling only one of your orders. MAYBE the tan is slightly more expensive and the intentional payment counted as a "desposit"? I didn't think that was the case though...

Courtmom
3 hours ago, 0bsequi0us said:

@Courtmom Another person was asking me about this same issue. Honestly I have no idea what's going on, I ordered from their taobao and I've had no problems (yet). It IS weird that they're charging the same price but canceling only one of your orders. MAYBE the tan is slightly more expensive and the intentional payment counted as a "desposit"? I didn't think that was the case though...

I’m both glad and sad to know it’s not just me. I’ve had my proxy reach out to ask about it. But so far Imomo hasn’t replied :(

Courtmom

So my proxy said they finally got back to them and that basically they’ve capped out. 

anyone in the USA want to join me in a dollection order? 😂 

bananaaether

I ordered Guru from Dolk via whiterabbit when preorders were up, does anyone know if there's been any communication on when those will ship? I'm just excited and antsy lol!

Edited by bananaaether

ragnamuffin
6 minutes ago, bananaaether said:

I ordered Guru from Dolk via whiterabbit when preorders were up, does anyone know if there's been any communication on when those will ship? I'm just excited and antsy lol!

I didn’t end up ordering the ones from Dolk, but Japanese doll Twitter blew up when they were announced and I feel like they would never shut up about it if there were updates, so probably not lol

Last I heard, they were supposed to ship in late November/December, but don’t be surprised if it gets pushed back. My chuchu dolls that were supposed to come in September/October are only coming in December. Got a whole letter from Hobby Japan about how production is behind schedule everywhere.

0bsequi0us

I can't say for sure, but I think Imomodoll just released a vinyl head blind box like Real Doomsday? 😲 They're 1/3 size (so I guess suitable for MDD size dolls) and 29rmb (about $5 USD) each. Just like Real Doomsday there are only 2 different varieties to get.

spacer.png

I thought the people in this thread might be interested. Here's the listing on taobao.

• Thanks 1

RetroKanojo

Oh damn, those are tempting!

I wonder how well they would hybrid with other brands? 

bananaaether
On 10/27/2022 at 8:42 PM, ragnamuffin said:

I didn’t end up ordering the ones from Dolk, but Japanese doll Twitter blew up when they were announced and I feel like they would never shut up about it if there were updates, so probably not lol

Last I heard, they were supposed to ship in late November/December, but don’t be surprised if it gets pushed back. My chuchu dolls that were supposed to come in September/October are only coming in December. Got a whole letter from Hobby Japan about how production is behind schedule everywhere.

Good to know, thank you! I'll try to force myself to forget I ordered it then. LOL! Then it'll be a nice surprise when it arrives!

• Like 1

ragnamuffin
8 hours ago, bananaaether said:

Good to know, thank you! I'll try to force myself to forget I ordered it then. LOL! Then it'll be a nice surprise when it arrives!

That reminds me of a meme I saw on Twitter. It says “A pre-order is a gift to your future self. A nice surprise when you’ve forgotten about it ❤️

473EA147-1AB6-4B03-9AB9-068824D4530D.jpeg

Edited by ragnamuffin
  • Haha 5

Courtmom

Anyone gotten their tan babies yet?

ateliervanilla
2 hours ago, Courtmom said:

Anyone gotten their tan babies yet?

I ordered mine from Mydollection and I still don't have any updates from them.

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

0bsequi0us

@Courtmom Mine is in the mail rn, has been sitting in California for 10 days 😤 So they're definitely starting to roll out, but it will probably be in waves

Courtmom

Well, I may not have gotten a tan one, but it does look like I nabbed the last normal skin 1/6 one from their taobao. It just arrived today (headless unfortunately) and honestly I don’t see why people don’t like them very much. I think it’s cute!! And the quality isn’t half bad!

0bsequi0us

My tan kiddo arrived yesterday! The tan is super beautiful in person, I definitely underestimated how nice it was gonna be. I was kinda expecting an orangey tan like tinyfox toffee, but it's a deep rich tan color. When I get the chance I'll take a comparison pic with my tan MDD.

EDIT:

tans.jpg.8fb8a07067210d2eb627cc0bbcf740cc.jpg

(compared to MDD tan and Tinyfox toffee. Unfortunately this means these dolls will probably not be a hybrid option, but it's a really pretty color)

Definitely making me consider snagging one of their 1/4 dolls in tan too 🙈

Edited by 0bsequi0us
added pic
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Serein

I got my milk chocolate doll yesterday and I agree that it is a gorgeous color! The quality is excellent for this price point. I may be being ridiculous but mine came with it's head unattached and I cannot figure out how to get it on 😧 The peg is round and the head opening is more like a coin slot

Serein

Okay I was indeed being ridiculous 😂 The head popped right on with some force. I think when I tried last night, the body was too cold from being in the package outside but after warming up a bit overnight, it was easy to pop on