Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ateliervanilla

Obitsu 50-04 as Anya Forger

ateliervanilla

I have lost count of how many sculpts I already customized as Anya. I have an Ellie/Obitsu 50-04 lying around... and I never realized how much potential it has!

I think this sculpt is what I personally think suits Anya the best! I did a few mods - sanding down the mouth and making the eye holes slightly larger.

The previous faceup was already cute but it just didn't seem "Anya" enough for me.

faceup.png

• Like 10

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

Starwaia

Your Anya is absolutely precious!! I definitely think the new faceup is an improvement, while the previous one is cute it doesn't really scream "Anya" to me. Your modifications came out good as well! Makes me want to find something to do with my old Obitsu Designer Head if I ever get around to getting her a body.

Anyway, I'd love to see more of her! Or maybe an Anya party 😮

• Like 1

Got less time to do doll stuff and more time to procrastinate. I'll try to be active here more discussion-wise but no pics or news for a while, unfortunately. Being busy sucks.

Currently watching BNHA, on season 4 and obsessed! (being in a fandom late makes dodging spoilers an issue tho :()
More into Nendoroids than BJDs rn, but I'm waiting for a grail of mine and also hoping to get back into that stuff soon!

Vampurrr

She looks so cute!! You've done an amazing job. She definitely looks more like her now 😄

• Thanks 1

Yuns

She looks so much better now! She didn't look bad before, but you've really made her perfect. Sanding the mouth was a great idea, her expression is much better now.