Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Grover864

Grover864's Family Progression

Grover864

This will be where I post pics of the family. Mainly to help me see the changes through time of both the dolls appearances and photo skills. 

I'm starting off setting the bar really low. These are pics of Asumi trying out different wigs and outfits to find a look she likes.You can read more about her on her bio.

Smartphone pics, minimal effort into posing, wigs not fresh from the salon and typically not even brushed, clothing not ironed, etc. I just couldn't wait to start trying. 

She first she had a go with an Angell Studio Blue Kite outfit and a Mimiel wig. The boots are Shoes Boutique, but no item codes. 

First Asumi PicsFirst Asumi Pics

From this point on I don't have the make/manufacturer of the wigs or the clothing (aside from the pink Lingerie Box items that may or may not be visible.) I will update as I find the outfit information. 

She tried on this cute outfit and it fit like a glove. The wig had a nice gradient to it. 

First Asumi Pics

Next she rocked some twin tails and a cozy winter outfit. 

First Asumi Pics

20221114_203238

She then wanted to try being a redhead 

First Asumi Pics

She tried a strawberry blonde with some cargo shorts, a sleeveless tank and jacket 

First Asumi Pics

She then took a break to relax. (No Asumi, I won't be joining you.)

First Asumi Pics

So she changed to a golden blonde and headed to the  bath.

First Asumi Pics

After a quick bath, she relaxed a bit with Shirokuma Set-chan that arrived today.

First Asumi Pics

Asumi absolutely adores her so I let her keep playing while she went with blonde twin tails, a cute graphic crop tee and shorts. (Shorts were listed as a DDY, but fit well.)

First Asumi Pics

First Asumi Pics

This is where she said she'd had enough of trying on different things for the day. Hopefully I can talk her into more soon. (The white sneakers are Shoes Boutique, but no item codes.)

First Asumi Pics

• Like 10

Grover864
On 11/19/2022 at 10:11 PM, littleclover said:

wow she looks great in every single look!! i think she looks especially nice in pinks... do u have a personal favorite look for her out of these? :0

Thanks! She's currently in her last look (Off shoulder sweater) and 2nd look wig (straight) because when I finished taking those pics, I removed the pink wig (fear of staining) and a few days later put the other one on because I couldn't stand not having her "complete." LOL. As far as favorite though... so far I'd have to say it's between the twintail/snow outfit or the wig she's in currently (2nd look) since it just goes with so much. [Easy for hats, easy for styling, doesn't make her look to formal or too young, etc] 

Unfortunately, my pc has had hardware issues and I've been dealing with that since, so I haven't been on here or making any progress with her. 

• Like 1

Grover864
On 11/22/2022 at 6:43 PM, chantelle said:

blonde twintails

The one with the bear? (Yellow blonde) or the winter outfit (ash/dirty blonde)? 

Grover864

I'm still having pc issues. Swapped PSU, memory, reinstalled win, updated drivers/bios, tried rolling them back to prev versions, etc. Next is swap cpu, then mb. Then rma whatever is bad.

So, my first photo story is postponed. But on a positive note, I was able to take advantage of black friday deals and get some storage together for the girls. I'm pleaded with it. Just don't know where to put it. Lol. 

20221123_214323.jpg.6f92dc9dc56d511c2b9db9a9dc79655b.jpg

• Like 3

chantelle
3 hours ago, Grover864 said:

The one with the bear? (Yellow blonde) or the winter outfit (ash/dirty blonde)? 

The one with the bear! 

• Like 1

PolitelyNefarious

I apologize for being so late to the party. Biggest congratulations on your girls! Those alternate heads are going to be more than test practice after all, eh? 😏  With how well you've styled Miss Asumi, I can't wait to see how they evolve.

Even when you described her accessories on the video chat, it somehow did not prepare me for how much was in the initial arrival photos. And she looks good in everything! I can see why you fell for that face. She's got some unique lips and facial proportions. Her expression is versatile, and the shape of her face works well in multiple wigs. Something I love about this hobby is how universal it is, despite surface appearances. How it draws in people of every age and nationality, gender and background. And no matter who they are, the joy they find in it is the same. It's a pleasure to watch you having so much fun, and seeing the clear care Asumi receives. I look forward to watching this thread expand with each new adventure.

• Like 2

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg 855019605_DeletelaterSmol.jpg.136e5d245c2328488f8736543aceb78d.jpg

Grover864
On 11/25/2022 at 12:15 AM, PolitelyNefarious said:

Biggest congratulations on your girls!

On 11/25/2022 at 12:15 AM, PolitelyNefarious said:

It's a pleasure to watch you having so much fun

Thanks! Sorry I'm just getting back to the forum to check on some posts and reply. I hope to be more active when the PC issues are resolved! And yes, lots to look forward to! That goes for both myself and anyone that takes an interest on the site here to what's coming. 😁

• Like 2

Grover864
On 11/24/2022 at 5:14 PM, chantelle said:

The one with the bear! 

Yes! I love a lot of the looks. I've actually contemplated using that particular wig and cutting it into some short twintails. I know I want to do this to at least one wig, just have to pick the victim winner. 😝

• Haha 1

Grover864

I have a fully working computer and finally talked myself into starting to re-shoot all the lost pics from the total pc catastrophe. So, the sister reveal story is still coming. Promise. 

Teaser pic for tax. 

20230213_172947.jpg

• Like 6

Grover864

So progress is being made, but it's slow going. Being my first, I've learned a lot to take into the next one. I'm going to push through and hope to have this finished relatively soon.ChromaWork.png.e06661c305a33e1b22f1c2ec6109a1e1.png 

• Like 7

Grover864

I finally finished the first one and posted it. So, the reveal of my MDD is upon you all. Go see the post in "Photo Stories" here: Photo Story Direct Link

I will add some glamour shots of her and add her to the directory as soon as I get it all together.

• Like 1