Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Greta

Obitsu/parabox and angel philia hybrid

Greta

Hi i’m just wondering if Parabox 45cm bodies can hybrid with angel philia or will it look weird?

ragnamuffin

Probably not. Angelphilia are all 48cm, which means the frame has an extra 3cm over the 45. It’s mostly in the legs, but the arms are also longer too, so the vinyl shells won’t fit the 45 and replacing them entirely with 48 arms and legs will make her look like an alien. I can’t remember if the body is also longer but I don’t think it’s going to look the way you want it to.

• Sad 1

chantelle

Chef_Mai has a picture of an AZT8-45 (Azone’s 45 cm body) with a AP bust to give it a longer neck.

The AZT-8 body has a different shell than the Obitsu 45 but it should have the same frame since both are produced by Obitsu.

1 hour ago, ragnamuffin said:

I can’t remember if the body is also longer

I’m not sure, but iirc the main difference between the Obitsu 48, 50, and 45 are the limbs but the torsos are the same.

Edited by chantelle
  • Thanks 1

chef_mai

Torso length is the same between all Obitsu-based bodies except for the short Parabox which uses shorter "spine" part. The other major difference is shoulder width, but that's determined just by the outer shell.

I'm making a blind guess that you want to make a 45cm Angel Philia girl? You'll have pretty decent results swapping the upper torso to H2 or C1 (others will work too, your call), the lower torso to C and keeping everything else the same. You'll need to pick up a neck connector since the 45cm ones are cut short.

You *could* get way with just swapping the bust, but the results won't be quite as satisfying as if both torso parts were swapped.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Janeway

Obitsu has 45 cm girl and boy body's available. It would be interesting to see a 45cm AP girl. 

• Haha 1