Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

313C7

Hello World!

313C7

Hello world!

I come from the land of cheese and beer.

I started collecting figures in 2011. DD Miku was my first doll and arrived in 2014. I now have 15 dolls and way too many figures to count.

I recently started looking in to making my first custom DDS. You can expect to find me posting all sorts of questions as I bumble my way through.

• Like 7

Rajke

Welcome to the Forums 

@onion12@

Also a figure collector here (currently on low priority). 15 dolls is a lot. Do you have any photo’s of your boys and girls?

There is a lot of information for creating custom parts and modifications. And asking around will help too. 

Seeya around,

Rajke 

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Xiongmao

Welcome to the forum.

Looks at doll collection... Only has 10 (with 3 on the way).

Maybe I don't have too many after all 😂.

Congrats on the DDS custom. I think if I ever visited Japan again I'd get a Dream Choice DDS in tan. DDS is my favourite Dollfie size, with Uzuki and Kizuna huge favourites of mine.

I have a few figures from my time spent in Japan circa 2008. I have a Haruhi and a couple of Little Busters.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

313C7
On 1/8/2023 at 3:51 AM, Rajke said:

15 dolls is a lot. Do you have any photo’s of your boys and girls?

I don't have a photo of all of them. Admittedly, due to space issues only a couple are ever out on the shelf. Two of my Mikus have never been opened, but I am holding on to them for the future.

This is the Miku "family photo" I took and posted on IG back in 2019.

Spoiler

MikuFamily1.jpg

9 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

I have a few figures from my time spent in Japan circa 2008. I have a Haruhi and a couple of Little Busters.

I am envious you have Haruhi. I've never watched the show, but I love her character design and art.

• Like 3

Xiongmao
1 hour ago, 313C7 said:

I am envious you have Haruhi. I've never watched the show, but I love her character design and art.

I only have a little figure of Haruhi. I do have the outfit for Dollfie Haruhi though (it's in my photo thread somewhere).

I think many people will be envious of your Mikus - especially Sakura Miku! I did see one for sale the other day, so they are about. There's also a few Snow Mikus around.

Recently I acquired the Miku winter coat set and if it goes cold again here one of my girls will wear it.

Having seen your Mikus I realise I need to 3D print some hair fasteners for my girls' Miku wigs.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.