Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ateliervanilla

DDdy Yor Forger Arrival

ateliervanilla

My Yor Forger arrived from Japan! I was not able to participate in the clickwar, but I got lucky that one proxy was able to get Yor for me. Apparently, it was the last stock in Yokohama Dolpa. Talk about lucky!

Her ears are pre-pierced so that was really convenient. What I'm not too happy about is that this entire outfit set will surely stain. Overall, I think Yor is such a pretty sculpt!

20230131_141728.jpg

20230131_144002.jpg

20230131_144055.jpg

20230131_144304.jpg

20230131_150120.jpg

• Like 10

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

Rajke

She looks beautiful. Congrats on getting her. 
@onion24@

I recently have been thinking about a way to ad an inner layer in outfits to make them less stain or some white under outfit. If that is even possible. I wonder why (besides the bodysuit) there aren’t any made to size protection outfits. It would be cool to see a same size white under outfit to make this outfit more useable. 

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Rajke said:

I wonder why (besides the bodysuit) there aren’t any made to size protection outfits.

You can get variants from coolcats like shorts style & short sleeve style.

• Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Beani

Congrats on Yor! I love that outfit you have on her. Do you remember where you got the wig? I need one like that for my Yor.

• Like 1

ateliervanilla
15 hours ago, Beani said:

Congrats on Yor! I love that outfit you have on her. Do you remember where you got the wig? I need one like that for my Yor.

Thank you! I got that wig from Cotindoll. Their wigs are really good!

Xiongmao

Congrats on Yor.

Mine is en route and Fedex have sent me about a dozen texts and emails about paying for her customs charges. I've already paid them and fear she might be quarantined due to a software bug, but if not she should arrive on Monday. I too missed the clickwar but found her on Buyee.

About the staining - this material is evil! My beloved Kirika got stained by a black pleather outfit. Ironically she was wearing a bodysuit but the choker stained her neck. It did only stain at the front where the buckle was, so pressure is a major factor I guess. The stain does appear to be coming out, but it's going to take a while. I will post a before and after when there is more progress. I was hoping to do a timelapse video too.

It's interesting about the pre-pierced ears. I'm pretty sure you had to piece them yourself for one (or all?) of the Sailor Moon series - I remember watching a Youtube and hoping they didn't mess it up.

Talking of Kirika - she came with earings but I've not pieced her ears or put her in her outfit. The staining outfit wasn't her default outfit.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

ateliervanilla
50 minutes ago, Xiongmao said:

About the staining - this material is evil! My beloved Kirika got stained by a black pleather outfit. Ironically she was wearing a bodysuit but the choker stained her neck.

That is what I am afraid of. I couldn't bring myself to have Yor wear this outfit at all. I probably would put it on briefly to photograph her for a bit, then remove. I don't know if dye fixatives would work on that material.

Xiongmao
3 hours ago, ateliervanilla said:

That is what I am afraid of. I couldn't bring myself to have Yor wear this outfit at all. I probably would put it on briefly to photograph her for a bit, then remove. I don't know if dye fixatives would work on that material.

I have very good news on stain removal. I'll post it in the stain removal thread.

• Like 2

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

ateliervanilla

Yor has been with me this entire week and it's just now that I took the time to dress her up. I didn't want to risk staining her so I waited until the wig cap and body stocking arrived.

Her wig seems to have a subtle rose scent. Had any of you experienced receiving a perfumed part of a Dollfie costume? I have no complaints - it smells really nice to me!

20230204_101245.jpg

329034605_1884967315168154_8516499216131406482_n.jpg

• Like 6

crimsoncat

Her face is even prettier in person!  @onion24@ Congratulations! 

• Like 2

snooze_button_cat.png

Xiongmao

I'll dress my Yor up in something else soon. Fortunately we have a lot of stuff she can wear. I'm just so happy Volks have finally made another Dynamite. They used to be quite common in the old days (Ikki Tousen era) but I was wondering if they were going to abandon DDdy altogether.

As for the pleather, I think the white backing will help, but I'm not going to leave her in it for an extended period of time. Pressure points are a major issue - I'm not sure how tight her neck ties are.

Kaito is coming at some point this year... does anybody think he would make a good Loid?

Oh an I can confirm Yor's wig does smell very fragrant. In fact the whole box smells really nice. Maybe this is a new thing they're doing? They might also have done it for a while but Yor's my first brand new Dollfie.

• Like 1

ateliervanilla
5 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Kaito is coming at some point this year... does anybody think he would make a good Loid?

Oh, I think he'd be a good Loid! I had my one and only male doll as Loid and his sculpt is kind of similar to Kaito. So I think it will work!

5 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Oh an I can confirm Yor's wig does smell very fragrant. In fact the whole box smells really nice. Maybe this is a new thing they're doing? They might also have done it for a while but Yor's my first brand new Dollfie.

Glad to hear I wasn't just imagining things! It's such a nice touch to Yor overall. 

• Like 1

Xiongmao
18 hours ago, ateliervanilla said:

Oh, I think he'd be a good Loid! I had my one and only male doll as Loid and his sculpt is kind of similar to Kaito. So I think it will work!

Glad to hear I wasn't just imagining things! It's such a nice touch to Yor overall. 

Cool. I guess my next question is where can I buy a green suit 😁.

DeadlyNova

She's so cute! I absolutely love Yor as a character, so it's super exciting to see that they made a doll of her! 

• Like 1

Strawberry_Dreamland

She is absolutely gorgeous!! 💕

• Thanks 1