MrFjmg03

My 1st DD Panchita is Home :)

Keilee

Congrats! And she doesn't look half bad in her improvised outfit. ^^

Nehelenia

Congratulations on your first daughter! I cant wait to see her with a faceup ^^

I wish for you two to have many many happy hours together

blackrabbit

Congratz! I know when I got my first DD she was naked for a little while.

(⊙‿⊙✿)

MrFjmg03
Congratulations!!! Her name made me laugh. My Dads sisters name is Panchita...well actually its Francesca, but for some reason she is known as Tia Panchita!!! Look forward to more pics of her!

Thank you!! Francesca is a cool name. I hope your tia don't get mad for naming my doll with her name

Congrats MrFjmg! I can feel how excited and happy you are just oozing out of your posts hehe.

I can't wait until we get to know her! She sounds so interesting and a great character~ ^-^ When will she get faceup? I know what you mean what you said in the DoA thread, I even *do* have artistic experience and I still totally suck at faceups! XD

You could look on DoA marketplace for a cheap black wig, so she doesn't have to go bald until you can afford her permanent wig XD Prices are often good for secondhand stuff on DoA.

Thank you. I will send her to get a face-up the last days of march and I will buy her wig around march 1st. I will get my taxes the 29th so I only have a week to wait

Congrats! And she doesn't look half bad in her improvised outfit. ^^

Thank you so much

Congratulations on your first daughter! I cant wait to see her with a faceup ^^

I wish for you two to have many many happy hours together

Thank you so much. We already having many happy hours. She is my favorite (Just don't tell that to my resin girl)

Congratz! I know when I got my first DD she was naked for a little while.

Thank you so much.

Mine too will be naked for a little while. I will buy her a wig but wait until I actually can save some money to buy her some clothes. I could use my credit card but then I will be in debt and I really don't like to own more than I really have So I better resist the impulse and keep saving to buy her a good set of clothes

JChiibs

OMG That wig is gorgeous and very similar to what I'm looking for. Thank you so much for the link. You are awesome. I love the Bustle and the crinoline period Back then Women look so elegant all the time.

I hope Tamayuki gives in to the bribes.

How in the world did I miss the replies after mine? Anyway I got Rainie's wig a couple of days ago and it is great! Hopefully in the next day or so I can get the pics up with her wearing it. I need to trim the bangs to get them to be the way I want, and it definitely needs a silicon cap or some wig tape because it pulls off kinda easily. But that's to be expected with the braids being so long & heavy. The braids in the pics I will post are a bit messy, but that's my fault! I couldn't resist taking them out and playing with them. When I took it out of the packaging, it looked just like the pic on Leeke World.

As for Tamayuki, he seems to be rather easily persuaded with furniture and pants... and rides on our cat Moose.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

MrFjmg03

Hello guys I finally have the money to buy Panchita a wig. After lots of thinking I finally decided she is going to have dark grey hair or may be brownish red hair instead of black. I still undecided about which one yet. Panchita loves both wigs. So I will order her wig on Monday to give more time to chose one of those beautiful wigs

I hope I could make up my mind.

Edited by Guest

JChiibs

Congratulations! At first choosing a wig seems so easy until you start to see all the types that you like, and then your daughter adds her opinion to the mix, making it much more complicated! Where are you going to get it from?

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

MrFjmg03
Congratulations! At first choosing a wig seems so easy until you start to see all the types that you like, and then your daughter adds her opinion to the mix, making it much more complicated! Where are you going to get it from?

~Sister Kyoya

I know

I will order the wig from mint on card

aiRreyes

Congratulations! :3 glad you got yourself your first DD! xD I just had mine recently as well :3 better save up for some clothes cause she just might get some colds xD

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

MrFjmg03
Congratulations! :3 glad you got yourself your first DD! xD I just had mine recently as well :3 better save up for some clothes cause she just might get some colds xD

Congratulations on your new girl. What's her name??

I know My girl finally got some clothes but not shoes.

aiRreyes

Congratulations on your new girl. What's her name??

I know My girl finally got some clothes but not shoes.

Thank you as well :3 naming her Soleil :3

lol we have the same problem here xD got some clothes for her though thinking what shoes to buy for her xD

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

MrFjmg03

YAY Next week I will finally send Panchita to get her face-up. Her head is already packed in a box :p

baldylox
YAY Next week I will finally send Panchita to get her face-up. Her head is already packed in a box :p

Oh nice! That's great news. How long will it take to get her painted and shipped back to you? I'm excited to see hwo she turns out.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

MrFjmg03

Oh nice! That's great news. How long will it take to get her painted and shipped back to you? I'm excited to see hwo she turns out.

Billy

I'm excited too. She told me 2 weeks. I think I will shipped Panchita head around Wednesday.

misskale

I missed it, but who are you getting the faceup from?

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

MrFjmg03
I missed it, but who are you getting the faceup from?

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I don't know her real name. She is a girl from DoA her username is Asenva. I'm also sending a msd head to get a face-up that's why I contact her because I need someone who could give face-ups to DD and Resin dolls

The only think is she hasn't contact me to tell me if I got a slot or not yet and to send me her address. I will give her a few more days and if on Monday I still don't get any reply back I will start looking someplace else.

MrFjmg03

I just got a picture update of my Panchita face-up progress and my girl is looking AMAZING. She is going to be such a sexy gorgeous girl when her face-up is complete. I'm so happy

baldylox
I just got a picture update of my Panchita face-up progress and my girl is looking AMAZING. She is going to be such a sexy gorgeous girl when her face-up is complete. I'm so happy

Oh that's great to hear! I'm excited for you! Any ideas on when she will return to you?

Billy

MrFjmg03

Oh that's great to hear! I'm excited for you! Any ideas on when she will return to you?

Billy

Yes, she told me she may finish with the face-up around Wednesday. So I may have Panchita home by Tuesday next week. I'm very surprised because she told me the face-up was going to take her like 2 weeks, but so far only 6 days have pass

MrFjmg03
That is so exciting! I can't wait to see her.

I KNOW!!!!! She told me she will send me some new pictures today and she may finish with Panchita face-up tomorrow, but I send a 2nd head and she will finish with my boy face-up around Wednesday. So If only I just had send Panchita head I would have gotten her home early.

MrFjmg03

WOOOW!!!! I just got the last picture of Panchita face-up update, and she looks gorgeous! GORGEOUS!!!

She will shipped her to me this Friday. I can't wait to have her home, so I can take pictures of her an you guys can see how amazingly PERFECT she looks. I love her so much!!!!

I apologize about shouting but I'm so excited and Happy I think I'm going to cry

mitsuki

That is fantastic!!! I can't wait to see her. I hope she comes home quickly.

MrFjmg03

Hello Kids my girl and little boy face-ups are done. I wanted to share with you all how Gorgeous Panchita and her little brother Ron look, I'm so happy I will be getting her next week and then you will be able to see her with her eyes, wig, and body on SHE IS FINALLY COMPLETE!!!!! I love her so much

525806_310955362318239_100002113339238_696295_565191644_n.jpg

baldylox

Yay! She's finally home! And she is looking good too. Will we see pics of her all put together soon? I'm excited to see how she looks all together.

Billy