Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

babybluebunnyboy

MDD in 1/3 clothing??

babybluebunnyboy

Hihi!!
I've asked this question before but I was curious if any fellow doll parents possibly could either try this out for me or already have photos of them doing so!
I LOVE the baggy look of clothes on MDD's, and I will be getting both a regular MDD & MDD Mochi-Ashi and I would so deeply appreciate anyone that could show me photos of their MDD's in 1/3 / SD/DD Clothing!
I want to see how far the baggy can go before its too much, and a little weird. There are some CUTE SD/DD clothes out there that my babies would look gorgeous in once I get them home, and I'd love to know if 1/3 sizing I can look into for them! (More specifically with: Shirts, sweaters, jackets, underwear - specifically boxers and panties (NOT bras, my dolls will be aged to be literally below 7 and 5 years), and socks)
Thank you for any replies or photos!! :3c

Tenukihandcrafts

Not quite what you asked for, 🤣 but here is my Mallory (MDD) in a Gracefaerie outfit that is sized for a Dollstown Elf body - similar in height & measurements to a DD Sister.

The sleeve and pant length is nice. The bodice (small bust on the MDD) is a bit roomy.  I can grab a photo later today with Mallory in SD sized clothes but I think these would be too baggy. If Mallory had a larger bust, the bodice would be a perfect fit.

spacer.png

Edited by Tenukihandcrafts

Tenukihandcrafts

A couple more photos for you @babybluebunnyboy. The short answer on whether an MDD can wear SD clothes: it's a bit much. DDP, DDS or 50 cm doll clothes are probably more of the style you're going for. If you bought SD sized clothing, you'd have to do some tailoring to remove the excess fabric; necklines could be problematic to fit.

Mallory wearing an SD school girl uniform blouse, blazer and ankle socks. I have underwear I made for my Elfdoll Rainy gal, but these girls got a lotta junk in the truck and the panties fell off Mallory. 

spacer.png

Next is the sweater every doll in my house wears at some point: the homemade, up-cycled Merino batwing sweater (pattern from the long-gone BJD Magazine), SD sized that I've put on every doll from MSD to my Soom Mocha Angel Sabik (80 cm tall). Mallory had to hold her arms out because as soon as I put the sweater on, it slid right down to her waist. 

spacer.png

With photo bomb by Lily, my DDS/DDH09. 

babybluebunnyboy
On 8/2/2023 at 4:46 PM, Tenukihandcrafts said:

A couple more photos for you @babybluebunnyboy. The short answer on whether an MDD can wear SD clothes: it's a bit much. DDP, DDS or 50 cm doll clothes are probably more of the style you're going for. If you bought SD sized clothing, you'd have to do some tailoring to remove the excess fabric; necklines could be problematic to fit.

Mallory wearing an SD school girl uniform blouse, blazer and ankle socks. I have underwear I made for my Elfdoll Rainy gal, but these girls got a lotta junk in the truck and the panties fell off Mallory. 

spacer.png

Next is the sweater every doll in my house wears at some point: the homemade, up-cycled Merino batwing sweater (pattern from the long-gone BJD Magazine), SD sized that I've put on every doll from MSD to my Soom Mocha Angel Sabik (80 cm tall). Mallory had to hold her arms out because as soon as I put the sweater on, it slid right down to her waist. 

spacer.png

With photo bomb by Lily, my DDS/DDH09. 

I deeply appreciate this thank you!!
50cm size is def what I'm looking for, so thank you!
And your little beans are so precious :,)

• Like 1