Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PearlyStarz

Dollfie dream face ups ?

PearlyStarz

Since my last post I finally got around to ordering my girl’s clothing and wig I’m yet to buy eyes but leaning for towards a yellow or purple. With that being said I bought a completely blank head with the intention of customizing it myself! I have absolutely zero experience with any doll face ups though, so probably not a smart decision on my end!
      What would the best materials be? I know I’ve heard watercolor pencils, and chalk pastels for sure, but what brands? What kind of sealant would I need + anything else? If not to much trouble either around how much am I looking at having to spend on supplies? I do other types of crafts and art so I know things can get pretty expensive! Ah also what would be best to practice on beforehand? Are there any type of cheaper dolls or material similar to the dollfies I could practice on?
      If things end up not working out I’m open to commissioning someone! So if you do face ups yourself or know of anyone else I’d love to know so I could check that out as-well! Off topic here but what website does everyone post pictures to to put on here? I’d like to share my doll later on! 
    That’s all for now! Thank you!(⌒▽⌒)

battrastard
12 hours ago, PearlyStarz said:

Off topic here but what website does everyone post pictures to to put on here?

I use Flickr, but I know of some folks here that swear by Photobucket. (at least, before that site started slathering watermarks on everything exported to here!) 

I've been a paying customer since 2012, but they do have a free version, also. 

https://www.flickr.com/

My page: 

rattbastard

Feel free to look around! 

Rick

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Anna-neko

seconding Flickr, been on it far too long..... Free account gets you 1000 images limit, should be plenty for a while

Also, you can just upload photos to the board itself! I forget the overall storage limit we get, but you can literally just drag a photo into your post and it will live here... in the forum server...

• Haha 1