Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

roro_robot

Hello!

roro_robot

Hello I'm Roro! I just received my very first doll, Dollfie Dream Kaito, after admiring dolls from afar for many years. Finally decided to make the investment on Kaito as he has always been my favourite and most comforting character, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to get involved and have a doll of my own. <3 Even thought I have just gotten my first I am also interested in trying to customise another doll sometime when I have the funds and become more knowledgeable about how to do so. I am looking forward to interacting with all of you and admiring all of the lovely dolls here! 😄

• Like 8

dolloramore

Welcome! Kaito is a great choice for a first doll, do you have a favorite song/cover of him? 😊

• Like 1

roro_robot
3 minutes ago, digiv1ce said:

Welcome! Kaito is a great choice for a first doll, do you have a favorite song/cover of him? 😊

Thank you I agree! And ooo it is very difficult to pick a favourite, but recently I have found myself coming back many times to this cover of Shojou Rei ! I'm a big fan of V1 vocaloids in particular so it makes me very happy to see people still making wonderful covers and songs with them. Do you have any favourites when it comes to vocaloids, or songs and covers using them? 😄

dolloramore
19 hours ago, roro_robot said:

Thank you I agree! And ooo it is very difficult to pick a favourite, but recently I have found myself coming back many times to this cover of Shojou Rei ! I'm a big fan of V1 vocaloids in particular so it makes me very happy to see people still making wonderful covers and songs with them. Do you have any favourites when it comes to vocaloids, or songs and covers using them? 😄

That's a great pick! I knew this cover with the Kaito/Gakupo duet but Kaito's solo version is really good! 😄 I love many of the VOCALOIDs! Gakupo, Kaito, Miku, Luka, Gumi... 🤭

• Like 1

Xiongmao

Welcome. I have Kaito too, although my favourite vocaloid song is Daughter of Evil. Here's my Evil Rin.

spacer.png

I also love this Miku song and must have listened to it hundreds of times now...

• Like 3

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

roro_robot
32 minutes ago, Xiongmao said:

Welcome. I have Kaito too, although my favourite vocaloid song is Daughter of Evil. Here's my Evil Rin.

spacer.png

I also love this Miku song and must have listened to it hundreds of times now...

! Your Rin is beautiful omg, the Daughter of Evil outfit is one of my favourite looks for her. Seeing all the different outfits available is making me tempted to buy or make something new for my Kaito now. 🤭 I agree Snow Miku 2022 had such a good song and is also my favourite Snow Miku design so far. <3 As for my favourite Snow Miku song, 2020s Poka Poka Planet is the one I listen to most often. Its always so exciting to see what style of song and designs they decide on each year. 

• Like 1

ranmyu

Welcome! I'm new too, hope to see you around!

• Like 2

Tigger

Welcome! ^-^ I hope you and your new little buddy have lots of fun together! \o/ 

• Like 2