Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

KILOBYTE

Clothing for DDB? What sizes fit best?

KILOBYTE

hi! i’m very new to dollfie dreams and i am expecting my DD kaito to arrive very soon! i have bought a lot in preparation such as a bodysuit and wig cap, but i have yet to purchase any extra clothes for him!

with that being said, what doll clothing sizes fit best on DDB bodies? do SD clothes fit DDB? what about smart doll clothes? i appreciate any insight! i was thinking of waiting for kaito to arrive and measure him to double-check, but i really wanna have some clothes for him upon arrival ;w;

Calyps0Kitt3n
On 6/19/2023 at 11:56 AM, KILOBYTE said:

hi! i’m very new to dollfie dreams and i am expecting my DD kaito to arrive very soon! i have bought a lot in preparation such as a bodysuit and wig cap, but i have yet to purchase any extra clothes for him!

with that being said, what doll clothing sizes fit best on DDB bodies? do SD clothes fit DDB? what about smart doll clothes? i appreciate any insight! i was thinking of waiting for kaito to arrive and measure him to double-check, but i really wanna have some clothes for him upon arrival ;w;

This outfit and others that used Kaito as a model state in their sizing info that they would fit on these dolls: SD, SDB, SD13, SDGr, DDS (SS/S/M/L), DDSB, DD (SS/S/M/L), & DDB. I could be wrong, but I would assume that any outfit that markets itself with those sizes most likely would fit Kaito as well. You should also be able to filter the search on the Volks JP site to only show you items with sizing that include DD/DDB, which helps narrow down your search pretty well. You can't filter the masculine clothes from feminine clothes tho, which can be a tad annoying. So (if I'm right) I believe outfits like this and this would fit on Kaito because their matches with the ones that used him as a model. (idk abt Smartdoll clothes tho, don't know much about those in general.)

Also, from what I have seen, the labels on the packaging for Volks doll clothes have little charts that show what doll bodies they fit. Just incase you find a listing on a site like Mercari JP or Mandarake, I would suggest looking for the size chart and seeing if it aligns with the DDB body.

Edited by Calyps0Kitt3n

KILOBYTE

Thank you guys for the insight! I’ll probably order just one outfit to start :3 I’ll learn as i go ^^