Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

HK47

Volks at Anime Expo 2023

nanika

Volks USA held the DD sales at Anime Expo very fairly.  They did a limit of 1 Limited DD per person per day.  From what I saw, they updated the Sold Out/Sold Out for Today signage pretty quickly.

From my own purchases and checking the listing at their booth a few times every day, I would say there inventory was:

1. Miku Reboot: 3
  2. Snow Miku Reboot: 2 or 3
  3. Megumin: 3
  4. Ram: 3
  5. Rem: 2
  6. Utena: 2
  7. Mashu: 1

These they seemed to have limited to 1 per day.

They probably had a fair number of Yor & 2B.  The rest I'm not sure of, as they didn't sell out within the first half of the Exhibit Hall hours.

I did get in line very early on the 1st day-- 6am for a 10am opening.  On the first day, Miku Reboot sold out for the day first, followed by Megumin (because of me).  

BeyondTime
16 hours ago, nanika said:

followed by Megumin (because of me).  

Congrats on Megumin.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Mega Negi
On 7/9/2023 at 2:16 PM, Xiongmao said:

Omg I would have bought every doll in that display!

Yayoi is so cute but she is always overshadowed by Iori 🙄.

I would say Ciel is the most underrated DD in recent memory. She is just so awesome in real life. Mine is cosplaying as a Blue Archive character and she looks absolutely incredible.

unfortunately, they were limiting sales to one doll per customer per day.

Moguri
On 7/26/2023 at 2:35 AM, nanika said:

Volks USA held the DD sales at Anime Expo very fairly.  They did a limit of 1 Limited DD per person per day.  From what I saw, they updated the Sold Out/Sold Out for Today signage pretty quickly.

From my own purchases and checking the listing at their booth a few times every day, I would say their inventory was:

1. Miku Reboot: 3
  2. Snow Miku Reboot: 2 or 3

These they seemed to have limited to 1 per day. 

I attended the con for all 4 days and was trying to get in line early to get a Miku reboot. I can confirm that there were 3 Snow Miku Reboots by day 3, because the Volks staff asked if I wanted to buy Snow Miku when I got to the front. They asked me because on the 3rd day, I couldn't buy Miku Reboot since a Sakura Miku cosplayer that was 2 people in front of me for Volks line purchased her before I was able to.

Oh well... It just wasn't meant to be for me at AX. However, I was able to pick up a brand-new unopened Miku ver 1 from Yahoo Auctions Japan a week later for a fairly good price. No f3 body but that doesn't matter much to me.

Congrats on the Megumin too!

howasaur
On 6/21/2023 at 10:04 PM, HK47 said:

So Volks USA is going to be at Anime Expo in Los Angeles.

They are going to have some Limited Edition Dollfie's there.

• DD Hatsune Miku Reboot ver.
  • DD Snow Miku Reboot ver.
  • DD Emilia 2nd Ver.
  • DDS Rem
  • DDS Ram
  • DDS Megumin
  • DD Shin Sato
  • DDS Fumika Sagisawa
  • DDS Caster/Scathach-Skadi
  • DD Shielder/Mash Kyrielight
  • DD Master/Female Protagonist
  • DD Arcueid Brunestud
  • DD Ciel
  • DDdy Yor Forger
  • DDdy 2B/YoRHa No.2 Type B
  • MDD Rena Ryugu

To name a few that will be there for sale.

guess i posted this in the wrong place

Just seeing this and holy cow, if I ever went to AX, I'd totally try and buy some of my grails if they were available (and weren't scalped).

@Mega Negi would you say there were enough dolls available for those who wanted to get one? Presumably the quota would help.

Mega Negi

Clearly, they sold out of a day's quota of many dolls pretty quickly.

This was from day 4, and the sold out signs showed that they were all out for the event. After day 1, they said sold out of today's allotment.n

Also, although it was't specified, there was a limit of one doll per customer. (per day, I think)

AX_VolksSign2.jpg

Edited by Mega Negi

Mega Negi

This is the sign from day 1 or 2, with the sign that shows that the day's quota was sold out.

AX_VolksSign.jpg