Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

liliths

hello! i am lilith

liliths

Hello! I'm lilith. i like bjd (obv lol)

photo below is the doll i own, it's a doll based off of hajime shino form the mobile game ensemble stars.

i'm still in highschool so i can't own any super expensive bjds yet, so i'm here to look for options on cheaper ones.

I'm still new to the doll community, so feel free to correct me if I say anything wrong.

spacer.png

• Like 9

RiverRealms

Welcome! Wow your doll is adorable, what sculpt is he/she?

RozenGermain
8 minutes ago, RiverRealms said:

I'm pretty sure they're likely a 1/4 scale Imomodoll Ruby, judging by the hands. Am I right on this?

liliths
8 hours ago, RiverRealms said:

it's a 1/6 imomodoll chubby body C : the head is a custom comission i ordered a while back.

8 hours ago, RozenGermain said:

I'm pretty sure they're likely a 1/4 scale Imomodoll Ruby, judging by the hands. Am I right on this?

You're close! I'm actually planning to get a imomodoll 1/4 body soon.

Xiongmao

Welcome. I started with a 1:3 scale DDdy doll. I also collect 1:3 Pureneemos. The 1:3 and 1:4 scale dolls feel more lifelike and have personalities though.

I also love anime and anything Japanese in general. I have visited Japan 4 times and it is an amazing place. I'd love to work there but taking all my girls with me would be a real hassle.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

roro_robot

Hello and welcome! Your shinonon is so adorable <3 I play enstars a little myself and he is definitely my favourite. Also I can relate to wanting to try and stick to the more inexpensive bjds because this hobby can get a little intimidating and expensive otherwise. Luckily the "budget" options are just as lovely <3. Did you do the faceup yourself? I love the little white highlight sparkles, its a really cute look!

liliths
On 7/17/2023 at 6:32 AM, roro_robot said:

Hello and welcome! Your shinonon is so adorable <3 I play enstars a little myself and he is definitely my favourite. Also I can relate to wanting to try and stick to the more inexpensive bjds because this hobby can get a little intimidating and expensive otherwise. Luckily the "budget" options are just as lovely <3. Did you do the faceup yourself? I love the little white highlight sparkles, its a really cute look!

thank you and yes! i haven't sealed it yet though 😛 my matte varnish is arriving soon so i'll be sealing it!! and I ordered the imomodoll miko body recently because it was one of my faves among the the budget bjds!

• Like 1

roro_robot
15 hours ago, liliths said:

thank you and yes! i haven't sealed it yet though 😛 my matte varnish is arriving soon so i'll be sealing it!! and I ordered the imomodoll miko body recently because it was one of my faves among the the budget bjds!

Thats great! Sealing it will make sure that his lovely faceup will stay protected 😄 And ooo that is such a nice choice, I don't yet have an imomodoll myself but I have been interested after looking at a few recently so that may change 😆

DollBound

Hey there, your doll is quite cute ^,^