Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Calyps0Kitt3n

Help re-styling Kagamine Len wig?

Calyps0Kitt3n

My Len's wig was looking a tad rough, so I wanted to try and fix it up just a bit. I took out the rubber band on the wig to try redoing it, but couldn't seem to get it right. Kept ending up looking about the same, just with less stray hair strands poking out. The ponytail always just ends up curling heavily to the left, right or even under itself. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to get his wig looking more like the official images? How would I go about making the ponytail more centered, so it doesn't heavily lean to one side of his head? I'd be happy with most any wig styling tips to be honest, I'm just having a difficult time with that ponytail. I've fixed/redone my Miku's wigs quite a few times, but this one has been so much harder. Did I make a mistake by even removing the band at all? 😓

I have a feeling I should probably get some kinda hairspray or gel, but wanted to ask around here first to see what anyone might suggest. Don't think I've unlocked the picture uploading feature here yet, so I hope I'm getting things across well with just my words. Thanks in advance for any help!