Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

babybluebunnyboy

Obitsu & DD Tan Skin Options?

babybluebunnyboy

Heya!
So, I'm making this thread with a few specific questions about A. Obitsu because I'm very unfamiliar with the brand, and B. Color matching DD's Tan
I wanna make multiple dark skinned characters and one of them being a boy, and 2 girls. When it comes to DD the proxy + DDC system its legit the only way to GET a boy. But.. I honestly have no clue what sizing they come in. I haven't looked too far into DDC, and what sizes do have boy anatomy. (Like DD/DDS/etc). It seems it would be easier, and cheaper in the long run if I tried doing the scary hybrid creations with an Obitsu boy torso/abdomen on a DD frame. (I really dislike Obitsu's joint look, so I wanna mix it with DD.)

If anyone has played with the boy type and mix and matched brands, I'd love anyones input! And any details about tan skin! I know it's seasonal, but I honestly haven't seen it anywhere, even during summer so I'm kinda lost on where to go and search.

I want bigger DD's, otherwise I'd just use the Kakuso MDD body, but, thats MDD :,) 

Again, any guidance or help with this would be so very appreciated!

Edited by babybluebunnyboy

Tierparkzone
11 minutes ago, babybluebunnyboy said:

and what sizes do have boy anatomy.

Via Dream Choice, DD Boys are available in standard Dollfie Size (DDB) and DD Sister Size (DDSB). They are based on the same skeleton as the girls, so boys and girls of the same size class will have identical height. Finally there's the option for an MDD with the asexual unitorso - but that seems not to be what you're looking for.

25 minutes ago, babybluebunnyboy said:

And any details about tan skin! I know it's seasonal, but I honestly haven't seen it anywhere, even during summer so I'm kinda lost on where to go and search.

The seasonal limit applies only to Dream Choice: Custom dolls in tan are available from April to September.

Tan option parts, such as busts (for the girls) and hands are available all year round. - But are limited to physical sale at Doll Points Akihabara and Osaka.

Tan D'Coords may appear all year round, even over the winter months.

However, if you're based outside of Japan, to get any of these options you'll have to rely on a proxy or go second hand.

41 minutes ago, babybluebunnyboy said:

t seems it would be easier, and cheaper in the long run if I tried doing the scary hybrid creations with an Obitsu boy torso/abdomen on a DD frame. (I really dislike Obitsu's joint look, so I wanna mix it with DD.)

I don't own a tan Obitsu, but from what I've seen in person, Obitsu tan and DD tan look quite different and would probably clash if used on the same doll without extra counter measures.

I'm also not aware that the Obitsu boy body parts have ever been produced in tan. - But I may be wrong here.

Good luck for putting together your tan dolls.

• Like 1