Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

teddyboy1der

1/6 Doll w/ 2-Part Torso?

teddyboy1der

Hello all! 

I come to you with a query; I have a 1/6 Imomo doll intended for a halfling-esque statured character to go with a handful of resin dolls in similar proportions, and ideally I want to increase their chest size so they resemble a more mature figure. However, the Imomo doll's shoulders are more narrow than the other dolls I have in this scale, and I think that adding her 'assets' won't look or work amazing given the size.

Therefore I was wondering if there were other dolls within similar proportions as the Imomo doll perhaps with a 2-part torso? Then I could swap out the top part for one either already with breasts, or at least with a wider shoulder base to fit the mods I'll do. I don't mind hybriding or experimenting lmao, or maybe even branching out to a 1/4 bust part (providing I can find a 1/6 2-part torso for a base), as the character in mind is also a little thicker anyway XD

Thanks in advance!

RozenGermain

Sadly, no. As far as I'm concerned, most vinyl dolls with suck proportions have no two-part torsos. Tinyfox, maybe, but the base bodies aren't being sold right now, and even then I don't know of any vinyl doll companies that even have 1/6 scale dolls with large chests. Heck, most BJD companies don't have large chests for YoSDs..... I guess when the DD base body used for the Anya doll becomes available for purchase you can try with that? At least that is similar to what you're going for... I think?

teddyboy1der
8 hours ago, RozenGermain said:

Sadly, no. As far as I'm concerned, most vinyl dolls with suck proportions have no two-part torsos. Tinyfox, maybe, but the base bodies aren't being sold right now, and even then I don't know of any vinyl doll companies that even have 1/6 scale dolls with large chests. Heck, most BJD companies don't have large chests for YoSDs..... I guess when the DD base body used for the Anya doll becomes available for purchase you can try with that? At least that is similar to what you're going for... I think?

Well I was going to mod breasts onto the chest with apoxie, so I'm not fussed if I can't find exactly one with breasts XD Just I think it'd be easier on a 2-part torso, or at least one with slightly borader shoulders

MoiBakaDesu

My only bet would be tinyfox as well, but I didn't know that they don't sell their 1/6 dolls at all right now.

• Like 1