Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Fia

Dollfie Dream Miku

Fia

Hi I would like to buy a Dollfie Dream Miku for a much cheaper price than they are sold on eBay. Is there a website that I can use or maybe someone that can find a cheap one for me? I'm willing to pay original price or lower. If anyone wants to sell one to me I would also take that as well. 

sunlightandtea
1 hour ago, Fia said:

Hi I would like to buy a Dollfie Dream Miku for a much cheaper price than they are sold on eBay. Is there a website that I can use or maybe someone that can find a cheap one for me? I'm willing to pay original price or lower. If anyone wants to sell one to me I would also take that as well. 

I would keep an eye on mandarake. Mikus pop up there from time to time, and with the yen to dollar exchange rate being more in the dollars favor right now, you can find a bit of a deal that way. Just bear in mind shipping costs.

Volks also does occasionally re-release full sets, and with as popular as Miku is, I'm sure you will see her pop up again.

Miku is super cute, happy hunting!

• Like 1

Xiongmao

Sometimes they appear in FB Groups. However be sure to pay via Goods & Services since there's a lot of scams around. Also it's better to lurk and wait for one to appear rather than asking for one.

You need to be quick though as they can sell very quickly.

Also set up Mandarake email alerts, but again be prepared to act very quickly.

Photo of Miku NT + Kirika Towa Alma. Miku NT was recently released so there will probably be a few coming up for sale from people who ordered/won her in lotteries then decided they didn't want her anymore.

spacer.png

Alternatively if you want a doll that looks like Miku but who isn't actually Miku this is a much cheaper option.

My Empty Sekai Miku is actually a second hand Kirika (although Kirika is now really rare).

spacer.png

I also think Kizuna AI makes quite a good Miku (she's Ribbon Girl on the right)...

spacer.png

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

puxlavoix
On 2/29/2024 at 3:08 PM, Fia said:

They usually pop up on Mandarake and Yahoo Japan. Before the nt release actually selling in hordes for less than retail.  However they still appear from time to time with minor defects at a fair price. Expect to shell out  700-ish for a complete set. 

Just a couple days ago one went for $513 usd on a yahoo japan, so be on the lookout.

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png