Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Gamma Ray

Leah and Eva - Sexy Business Ladies

Gamma Ray

It's time for a little bit of cheesecake romance in the workplace! Don't worry, my ladies here are just having a little role playing fun at home :)

I got these Smart Doll clothes from Obsidian Doll Shop. They were the business lady sets. I got them in two colors. I think it was the last two they had. They're not a bad fit on my Dollmore Model Doll Leah. The outer snap of the top snaps a bit iffy, but it holds. My Iplehouse SID Eva is too... gifted... to fit in the top. I had to really strain the top just to get it to snap at the one snap. It wouldn't wrap around all the way. Oh well. I don't mind having both of these for Leah. I think these outfits fit her personality better anyway. Plus, I really love these clothes. They're so well made. They're so soft to the touch, too. They must be really comfortable to wear. I'm so glad I got them for Leah. She's going to love them for years to come.

I also used this clip-on light with my cell phone in its lowest intensity natural light setting. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C8SVTSV5?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1 The photos turned out pretty well, I'd say. The lighting really helps in this spot, and if you remember some of the photos I've taken in this spot, lighting was a big challenge.

53600899909_23cc7736e7_c.jpg
53600561101_8b93843da3_c.jpg
53599690052_eba674ebdf_c.jpg
53601023645_da9932bf7a_c.jpg
53599690057_5f4b67fd4d_c.jpg

• Like 2