Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

A special gift from Rei

baldylox

Most of us already know about my Rei and her "Battle Maid Brigade". It's been quite a while since Rei inducted a new member into it but it seems that Rei has finally chosen another girl to join the ranks.

So let's see who gets in and what style maid outfit she will have!

Here's Sango enjoying her new Alna CD.

6949579109_36f941d06b_z.jpg

The CD was a gift from Mitsuki and most of my girls really seem to enjoy listening to it.

6949589565_fb0345016c_z.jpg

Looks like she's into the music pretty deep...

6949584501_f464e27b47_z.jpg

R - "Excuse me, Sango? May I speak with you for a second?"

S - "Oh! Hello Rei! Yes, what is it?"

6949587033_b66130f267_z.jpg

"Well Sango, I would like to present you with a small gift if you will accept it."

6803483246_db946fee39_z.jpg

"A...a gift? For me? Really"

6803486434_50675fbca8_z.jpg

"Yes, really. I shall go and get it for you. Please wait here and cover your eyes. I want this to be a surprise."

6949598283_fdfa372a9e_z.jpg

"Yes Rei! I'll do it right now! Oh, I'm so excited! A gift from Rei!"

6949601501_a42fc4855b_z.jpg

R - "Are you ready for your gift Sango?"

S - "Yes yes! I'm so ready!"

R - "Well then, please open your eyes for me."

6803495340_94ce9c0251_z.jpg

"Is that..... does this mean.... can it be true?"

6949607703_24bc5c6a6e_z.jpg

R - "Yes Sango, it is true. This is your new Maid outfit and that means that you are going to be inducted into the Maid Brigade."

S - "Oh WOW."

6803501228_a24dbaa9a7_z.jpg

S - "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!"

GLOMP

R - "Oh my. Well, um... you are welcome Sango."

6949613425_b22b149e9b_z.jpg

S - "You don't know how long I've wanted to be in the Brigade Rei! I'm so happy!"

R - "You are most welcome Sango. You have worked hard and you have shown yourself ready to be a part of the Brigade."

6803514094_9bebbd1e33_z.jpg

R - "Now, let us get this unpackaged so we can test fit it to make sure it is the appropriate size for you. Please get undressed so we can proceed."

S - "Okay!"

6949616819_e034b53a85_z.jpg

"This is sooo cool! I'm finally going to be a Battle Maid!"

6949620129_5df5b7ce25_z.jpg

"As expected, this is very well made. Papa did nicely on getting this for us."

6803516736_6586f1bb3e_z.jpg

R - "Alright then, you look to be ready."

S - "I'm ready!"

R - "Then let us start with this crenolin first."

6803519700_7ebcc31b94_z.jpg

S - "What's this do Rei?"

R - "It does several things Sango. It keeps the heavy dress material away from you to keep you cooler and it fluffs up the dress to make it look nicer as well as give you more room to move about."

S - "Ahh, okay."

6949635009_efc996253c_z.jpg

R - "Now for the stockings. Please sit down so this will go faster."

S - "Okay."

6803528366_f0a0f0ab2b_z.jpg

R - And there we go. These look to be nice and light."

S - " Oh man! How awesome is this? Rei is actually dresing me! I'm gonna faint!"

6803522898_eacd619e08_z.jpg

R - "Now we put on the main dress piece. Are you ready?"

S - "Yes! I'm ready Rei!"

6949643001_029cf614c0_z.jpg

S - "Wow, this thing is heavy!"

R - "Yes well, a Battle Maid must have some type of protection for herself."

6803531474_8785de6219_z.jpg

R - "Can you pull your hair out of the way for a second please? I need to zip you up."

S - "Oh sure! Rei Onee-san, you're really good at helping with this."

R - "Thank you Sango. I had Manami do this for me once. So now it is my turn to help *my* younger sister out."

6949645535_fd8d122a69_z.jpg

S - "Whoa really? Manami did this for you before?"

R - "Yes indeed. It was a long time ago and I needed help with an outfit. She was so nice and kind the entire time. You do not see it often but Manami can be a great Onee-sama when she tries."

S - "I had no idea. Thanks for telling me Rei."

6949653289_144689e39b_z.jpg

DSC_4867 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "Alright, now to get the apron done."

6949648285_760758a3c8_z.jpg

DSC_4868 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "And now for the bow..."

6803541458_08a2436bbb_z.jpg

DSC_4869 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "And finally the head dress."

6803552282_ded669491a_z.jpg

DSC_4870 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "Oh you are looking so nice now! All we need are your shoes to finish up."

6949656067_a3b74a071d_z.jpg

DSC_4871 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "I think these will do nicely."

6803549866_5cb3ff252c_z.jpg

DSC_4872 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "And we are all done."

S - "Cool! So now what?"

6949669525_ae8878d904_z.jpg

DSC_4873 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "Now I will have Papa come in and take some photographs to commemorate the event."

S - "Awww... pictures? Do we have to?"

6803557300_84c175bda0_z.jpg

DSC_4874 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "Of course we have to. Do you not want to remember this day for years to come?"

6949663797_52db27cc1a_z.jpg

DSC_4875 by balldylox, on Flickr

S - "Well, when you put it THAT way, I guess you're right. Tell Papa to come on in."

6803567430_324e59f900_z.jpg

DSC_4876 by balldylox, on Flickr

Wow Sango! You look so pretty!

"Of course I do! Rei gave me this outfit so it's perfect!"

Ahh, of course it is. Silly me.

6803565322_90a7dc7fb5_z.jpg

DSC_4877 by balldylox, on Flickr

S - "Well, just take the pics then. I don't want to disappoint Rei."

There's a good girl!

6803562906_42df00d230_z.jpg

DSC_4878 by balldylox, on Flickr

6803569870_fc81958d63_z.jpg

DSC_4879 by balldylox, on Flickr

6803572094_cbc3dfa746_z.jpg

DSC_4882 by balldylox, on Flickr

So do you like it Sango?

"Well DUH! Of course I do! How could I not? I think Rei did an excellent job of picking this out for me."

6949554289_533d1bb236_z.jpg

DSC_4883 by balldylox, on Flickr

6949556657_70b1fc6a10_z.jpg

DSC_4884 by balldylox, on Flickr

6949558861_9d8c3575d4_z.jpg

DSC_4885 by balldylox, on Flickr

S - "HEY! What are you doing down there?"

R - "Do not worry Sango, this dress has a special ALA inhibitor so he cannot get his typical shots."

S - "What's ALA mean?"

R - "Anti Low Angle."

S - "HA HA! Awesome!"

Me - DRAT!

6949560793_6ab7e4d98b_z.jpg

DSC_4886 by balldylox, on Flickr

"I love this dress but it's kinda heavy. I'm gonna sit down for a bit."

6803459168_5f92732c86_z.jpg

DSC_4887 by balldylox, on Flickr

Nice shoes dear!

"Of course. What did you expect?"

6803453952_62e1cbee08_z.jpg

DSC_4888 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Rei has impeccable taste so this outfit is tops."

6803456572_cbe3ee238a_z.jpg

DSC_4889 by balldylox, on Flickr

S - "I'm so happy you did this for me Onee-san! Thank you so much."

R - "You are welcome Sango. I am also happy you like the outfit."

6803467012_4743f8a73e_z.jpg

DSC_4890 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "Now we need to get you trained in weapons."

S - "And I have the perfect set of weapons in mind!"

6803461672_8f7be9f385_z.jpg

DSC_4891 by balldylox, on Flickr

Ok you two, you can talk shop later. Give me a nice cute pose!

R - "Yes, let us do a nice pose Sango."

S - "Just for you Rei."

6949573385_ede787e08b_z.jpg

DSC_4892 by balldylox, on Flickr

And there we have her. The newest Maid Brigade member!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Poofiemus

So glad to finally see this dress "in the wild"! I know you've been plotting this for a while.

It looks fabulous. And I love how it looks like a complete dress even without the apron, so Sango kind of gets two dresses in one. It definitely suits her well. Looking forward to seeing her as part of the full brigade in the future!

Now who's left. . . Yukino and Mashiro, right?

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

kymaera

It really suits her well. Though, I'm curious as to what weapon she'll get.

Traveller

Great to see that Sango maid it to the Brigade.

The outfits reminds me of what was worn by servants in the early part of the 20th Century

What we now need is an up to date group photo or at least a photo of Sango with her chosen weapon or is that another story as she has to be trained on how to use it.

Ian

scripple

Well that was nice of Rei. I'm sure the way Sango idolizes Rei this is a very big deal to her.

But shouldn't an "Anti Low Angle" inhibitor encourage low angles? And given how she wasn't shy at all parading around in her undies I'm not sure why she was concerned about low angles anyway.

What we now need is an up to date group photo or at least a photo of Sango with her chosen weapon or is that another story as she has to be trained on how to use it.

Of course it's another story. Poor Billy has to work overtime to make up for slackers like Poofie who aren't pulling their weight around here.

baldylox
So glad to finally see this dress "in the wild"! I know you've been plotting this for a while.

It looks fabulous. And I love how it looks like a complete dress even without the apron, so Sango kind of gets two dresses in one. It definitely suits her well. Looking forward to seeing her as part of the full brigade in the future!

Now who's left. . . Yukino and Mashiro, right?

Yes, "plotting" is a good way to put it. It took me some time to figure out what style Sango needed but when I saw this outit, it screamed Sango. I was a little worried that it wouldn't fit her well tho since it's labeled as for the SD16 and DDdy only. But as you can see, it fits her very well. I also noticed it makes a nice dress sans apron. Whether or not she'll use it as such remains to be seen.

As for the others who aren't in the Brigade just yet, you forgot Elisabeth. What she thinks of this will be interesting to say the least. I think Yukino and mashiro will see it as something fun to do instead of serious business like Rei and Sango do.

It really suits her well. Though, I'm curious as to what weapon she'll get.

Thanks! As far as her weapons go, I've already shown you what they will be in a previous post. It may not have been obvious but when you see that post, you'll know her weapons.

Great to see that Sango maid it to the Brigade. The outfits reminds me of what was worn by servants in the early part of the 20th Century. What we now need is an up to date group photo or at least a photo of Sango with her chosen weapon or is that another story as she has to be trained on how to use it.

Thank you! I went for the more Victorian look wiht this since Sango is kind of my "gothic" girl. I know she doesn't always wear goth stuff but when it comes to dressing up, that's all she wears. So this fit her personality well. I'll have an updated photo as soon as I get the other two maid outfits I want. I'm hoping it will be soon but I'll need to figure out exactly what I want for the others to wear. And Sango already knows how to use the weapons she will be using. As I said before, I already showed Sango's weapons in a previous post.... you just have to read between the lines to make that connection.

Well that was nice of Rei. I'm sure the way Sango idolizes Rei this is a very big deal to her. But shouldn't an "Anti Low Angle" inhibitor encourage low angles? And given how she wasn't shy at all parading around in her undies I'm not sure why she was concerned about low angles anyway.

Yes, this was a VERY big deal to Sango... I guess if you READ the story you'd see that. I thought it was rather obvious. And you're just not happy unless you're picking things apart are you? Finding every little flaw is a fun game for you isn't it? Just because you can't post stories anymore doesn't mean you need to pick others apart who do.

Billy

AerisAquata

Sango looks GREAT in her new dress! I love this outfit, I'm such a fan of old styled clothing.

It suits Sango so well~ I almost want to call her Emma.

Though she may want to iron her apron! Jeeves would be shocked at the creases in it.

PrettyCranium

Wow, that set suits Sango perfectly. I can wait to see her kick some ass while wearing it! Imloved her little interactions with Rei -- I wonder if Rei will ever figure outnhow much Sango looks up to her?

baldylox
Sango looks GREAT in her new dress! I love this outfit, I'm such a fan of old styled clothing. It suits Sango so well~ I almost want to call her Emma. Though she may want to iron her apron! Jeeves would be shocked at the creases in it.

Thanks! I really liked its style in the Volks promo pics and now that Sango has it on, I really love it for her. And I'm sorry about the creases.... her Papa is very bad when it comes to ironing things. I'm banned from using it for now since I singed a shirt recently. Maybe Rei can do that for me....

Wow, that set suits Sango perfectly. I can't wait to see her kick some ass while wearing it! I loved her little interactions with Rei -- I wonder if Rei will ever figure out how much Sango looks up to her?

Thank you! It will be fun to see her in this set with her weapons of choice. I'll get to doing that a bit later tho as I still need to get 2 more maid sets for my other girls. As for Rei, I think she knows all about Sango's little crush but chooses not to do anything about it. I think she enjoys the "hero worship" but doesn't want it to get out of hand. We'll see if she decides to do anything in the near future.

Billy

Poofiemus
Yes, "plotting" is a good way to put it. It took me some time to figure out what style Sango needed but when I saw this outit, it screamed Sango. I was a little worried that it wouldn't fit her well tho since it's labeled as for the SD16 and DDdy only. But as you can see, it fits her very well. I also noticed it makes a nice dress sans apron. Whether or not she'll use it as such remains to be seen.

As for the others who aren't in the Brigade just yet, you forgot Elisabeth. What she thinks of this will be interesting to say the least. I think Yukino and mashiro will see it as something fun to do instead of serious business like Rei and Sango do.

Oddly, your comment about not knowing if the dress will be worn without the apron reminded me that I should mess around with mixing and matching some of Agatha's stuff, to get more variety out of it. I wonder how her Halloween corset would look with the Lady Vampire shirt underneath it. . .

. . . I thought that Elizabeth was going to use her Battle Waitress outfit that she came with? I had assumed it was a maid outfit before I watched Haruhi as a matter of fact. Though I can see how she's the most likely to find this whole thing rather bizarre, and potentially worrying.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

baldylox
Oddly, your comment about not knowing if the dress will be worn without the apron reminded me that I should mess around with mixing and matching some of Agatha's stuff, to get more variety out of it. I wonder how her Halloween corset would look with the Lady Vampire shirt underneath it. . .

Yes you should! I love mixing and matching stuff for my girls. I bet Agatha would look good in the setup you described.

I thought that Elizabeth was going to use her Battle Waitress outfit that she came with? I had assumed it was a maid outfit before I watched Haruhi as a matter of fact. Though I can see how she's the most likely to find this whole thing rather bizarre, and potentially worrying.

Yes, Elisabeth will be using her "Battle Waitress" outfit. But I still need two more outfits for Yukino and Mashiro. So that makes 3 girls left to join with 2 maid outfits to order.

And I think at first Elisabeth will think it's fun to play dressup...... until Rei starts barking orders at her which will probably not go over so well. I wonder what Sango will do about that since she idolizes Rei so much but is super protective of Elisabeth?

Billy

mitsuki

6949613425_b22b149e9b_z.jpg

6803467012_4743f8a73e_z.jpg

6949573385_ede787e08b_z.jpg

I absolutely love these shots. They are so sweet! Sango is so perfect in black! That outfit is so beautiful and she is gorgeous in it.

S - "Oh sure! Rei Onee-san, you're really good at helping with this."

R - "Thank you Sango. I had Manami do this for me once. So now it is my turn to help *my* younger sister out."

6949645535_fd8d122a69_z.jpg

S - "Whoa really? Manami did this for you before?"

R - "Yes indeed. It was a long time ago and I needed help with an outfit. She was so nice and kind the entire time. You do not see it often but Manami can be a great Onee-sama when she tries."

S - "I had no idea. Thanks for telling me Rei."

I remember the story Rei is talking about. It was so sweet too. Thank you for reminding me about it.

Traveller

As I said before, I already showed Sango's weapons in a previous post.... you just have to read between the lines to make that connection.

Billy

Note to self: Pay more attention to Baldylox's stories in future, espcially when the Maid Bridgade are involved.

DefectiveAngel
And given how she wasn't shy at all parading around in her undies I'm not sure why she was concerned about low angles anyway.

*high fives scripple* YES!!! I was thinking the same thing and even pointed it out on FFM.

How in the world could someone who can strip on the spot be fussy over low angle shots?

Seems to me like a case of double standards going on there.

~Anyway I love this story and I think it's very sweet how much Sango looks up to Rei. They make such terrific sisters and the shots of them together are wonderful.

That maid outfit is a great choice for Sango and suits her perfectly. She looks really great in it and I'm really excited to see her in action in the Maid Brigade.

But like I said on FFM you are so cruel not revealing her weapon of choice. And I read the comments where you said it's done been hinted toward in a previous post. I hate these mean mind games you play Billy. T_T How dare you make me use my brain more than I normally should!

mitsuki

The scenario I can come up with as to why Sango is not forgiving of low angle shots is that the first photos are of what it happening in private before Billy is called to take photos. We need to know what is happening in private to appreciate the story but in theory it is happening behind closed doors.

DefectiveAngel
The scenario I can come up with as to why Sango is not forgiving of low angle shots is that the first photos are of what it happening in private before Billy is called to take photos. We need to know what is happening in private to appreciate the story but in theory it is happening behind closed doors.

You got me there Mitsuki. You bring up a very valid point and a very solid explanation to the difference of how Sango likes to be viewed with the low angle shots.

I was being silly and got caught up in the moment. XD Plus I was having too much fun teasing and poking fun at Billy. It's quickly becoming a favorite pastime of mine to harass and tease him over silly little things like this.

milkytea

That maid outfit looks amazing on her~ I'm glad she finally got to join the brigade!

baldylox
I absolutely love these shots. They are so sweet! Sango is so perfect in black! That outfit is so beautiful and she is gorgeous in it.

Thank you very much! I agree that these two make a really cute pair of girls. I also think Sango was just perfect in this outfit. The style suits her well and she has a nice air of Victorian charm in it.

I remember the story Rei is talking about. It was so sweet too. Thank you for reminding me about it.

I'm glad you remember that post as it's still one of my favorites with Rei and Manami.

Note to self: Pay more attention to Baldylox's stories in future, espcially when the Maid Bridgade are involved.

Ha ha! I don't often have people resort to backtracking my stories for things but I think I was rather obvious with the hints I gave in that story. When I get back home tonight, I'll link to the story here so you can see the weapons in question.

*high fives scripple* YES!!! I was thinking the same thing and even pointed it out on FFM. How in the world could someone who can strip on the spot be fussy over low angle shots? Seems to me like a case of double standards going on there.

Well, seeing as how Mitsuki answers this below, I'll leave it be for now. But I will say that Sango isn't the one worried about low angles. It's *REI* who is not wanting low angled pics taken of Sango. Sango just thought it was funny that Rei did this so I couldn't do my typical shots. This was supposed to hint at Rei's affection towards Sango and wanting to protect her a bit from my roving eyes and camera. But I guess I wasn't obvious enuff for that to get noticed....

~Anyway I love this story and I think it's very sweet how much Sango looks up to Rei. They make such terrific sisters and the shots of them together are wonderful. That maid outfit is a great choice for Sango and suits her perfectly. She looks really great in it and I'm really excited to see her in action in the Maid Brigade.

Thank you very much for the praise. These two get along really well and I thought this was a good way to show their little dynamic. I'm happy you like the maid outfit on her, I know she loves it and so do I.

But like I said on FFM you are so cruel not revealing her weapon of choice. And I read the comments where you said it's done been hinted toward in a previous post. I hate these mean mind games you play Billy. T_T How dare you make me use my brain more than I normally should!

Since it seems many people didn't get the reference of her weapons from the post I mentioned, I'll be linking to it later tonight after I get home. This way people can put two and two together and see what Sango will be wielding for weapons.

And I so enjoy my little games. They really do show me who pays attention to posts and who doesn't. LOL

YES!! You are totally correct here Mitsuki! The main reason Sango sheds her clothes so easily is because she and Rei are the only ones in the room and she doesn't care if Rei sees her or not. I'm so glad SOMEONE saw the line of where I was and wasn't in the room. But still, Sango wasn't the one worried about my taking low angle shots of her, it was Rei who wanted to protect her from me and the camera.

You got me there Mitsuki. You bring up a very valid point and a very solid explanation to the difference of how Sango likes to be viewed with the low angle shots.

See what happens when you pay attention? LOL Sorry but I had take a dig at you since you seem to revel in taking so many at me.

I was being silly and got caught up in the moment. XD Plus I was having too much fun teasing and poking fun at Billy. It's quickly becoming a favorite pastime of mine to harass and tease him over silly little things like this.

And this is what happens when you fall in league with people like Scripple. Jumping on the bandwagon isn't always the coolest way to go, even if the band leader is a master storyteller like Scripple.

That maid outfit looks amazing on her~ I'm glad she finally got to join the brigade!

Thank you so much! She and I are both happy that Rei let her join too. Once I get my other maid sets, I'll have to do a post of the girls getting inducted in.

Billy

DefectiveAngel

Oh well, nothing to see here.

Edited by Guest

mitsuki

Sorry. My job is to analyze why viruses do different things and adjust our models and hypotheses and go back and do more testing. I couldn't help analyzing the situation. Tell Billy to be nicer or he will get a reputation like scripple for being a hardened man.

baldylox
Sorry. My job is to analyze why viruses do different things and adjust our models and hypotheses and go back and do more testing. I couldn't help analyzing the situation. Tell Billy to be nicer or he will get a reputation like scripple for being a hardened man.

Ah it's fine. No matter what I do nowadays I can't seem to please everyone anymore. At least I post actual pics with my stories instead of pretend ones.

And I *am* being nice! I haven't threatened anyone with bodily harm or cursed at them.....

Yet.

Billy

scripple

Ok, I'm not sure what the deal is now, and how suddenly I'm a hardened man waging a war that is distracting people from other unrelated threads about male DDs, bribing people for comments about my stories, and exist in a land filled with isolation and depression. (Coalescing from other threads.)

Anyway, I'm done with it now. You win the war, carry on with your normal threads and be happy. I don't need to push things to the point that a certain new member of the maid brigade decides to break out her new golf clubs on me.

Please resume your normal happy sunshine and kitten filled lives.

mitsuki

I thought it was an experiment in psychology. People only get passionate about things they care about. I thought PrettyCranium's plan was to show that a lot of people would get involved and thus a lot of people care about scripple.

I like puppies.

baldylox

Look guys, all I wanted was to share my girl Sango's joy of being added to the Brigade. Then things went from kittens and rainbows to something a bit less fun. I'm sure everyone is just teasing one another and trying to play around. But some people didn't see things liek that and others felt bad about things that were said.

So let's all just do as Scripple suggested and be happy here in my land of kittens, rainbows and eternal sunshine. I'm fine with that.

And just to bury the hatchet more, here is the weapons that Sango will be using...

6697511535_98e07b3bac_z.jpg

Yep, golf clubs and random blunt instruments! Just like her comic hero Casey Jones from TMNT.

Billy

Galvatim

Sango looks splendorous in her maid outfit! It suits her quite well! Rei and Sango are so cute together.