MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

A special gift from Rei

Traveller

Does Sango have the BALLS to use it

baldylox
Sango looks splendorous in her maid outfit! It suits her quite well! Rei and Sango are so cute together.

Best use of a non-word I've seen here!

Thanks very much sir!

BOOOOOOOO.......

And to answer your question, no. She doesn't have any balls, golf or otherwise, to use with her clubs.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Galvatim
Sango looks splendorous in her maid outfit! It suits her quite well! Rei and Sango are so cute together.

Best use of a non-word I've seen here!

Thanks very much sir!

Haha, Google Chrome thinks it's a real word. The important part is that Sango knows I like her maid outfit. Actually, her PJs and underwear are both cute too. But I think she'd be embarrassed or angry if you told her I said that.

So will Sango do her hair in braided twintails and wear glasses while smacking people with golf clubs?

baldylox
Haha, Google Chrome thinks it's a real word. The important part is that Sango knows I like her maid outfit. Actually, her PJs and underwear are both cute too. But I think she'd be embarrassed or angry if you told her I said that.

Silly Google!

Yes, Sango knows you like her maid set and she's glad to hear it. And no, I think I'll leave the bits about her undies out.

So will Sango do her hair in braided twintails and wear glasses while smacking people with golf clubs?

Is this a Ramona/Black Lagoon reference? If so, Sango will be quite happy to hear that.

Billy

mitsuki

Traveller, you are hilarious!

And Yay! for Black Lagoon! And Casey Jones too!

baldylox
And Yay! for Black Lagoon! And Casey Jones too!

Ha ha! Yes indeed, I really enjoyed Black Lagoon. Revvy was awesome and Ramona was even cooler. I love me some battle ready maids.

And you know Casey Jones is Sango's favorite comic book character so she really likes her golf bag setup. She already has a miniature baseball bat in there and I'm sure she'll add more blunt instruments n the future.

Billy

Traveller

BOOOOOOOO.......

And to answer your question, no. She doesn't have any balls, golf or otherwise, to use with her clubs.

Billy

What hand will she play first, Clubs from the Heart or will she need a spade with a diamond cut to help her out

Traveller, you are hilarious!

Thank you.

baldylox
What hand will she play first, Clubs from the Heart or will she need a spade with a diamond cut to help her out

Sango doesn't play cards, she prefers puzzles.

But Rei had this to say:

"I know that the spade.... is the sword of a soldier, I know that the club's a weapon of war. I know that diamonds mean money for this art.... but that's not the shape of my heart."

Seems Rei is a fan of Gordon Sumner.

Billy

PrettyCranium

Sango doesn't play cards, she prefers puzzles.

But Rei had this to say:

"I know that the spade.... is the sword of a soldier, I know that the club's a weapon of war. I know that diamonds mean money for this art.... but that's not the shape of my heart."

Seems Rei is a fan of Gordon Sumner.

Billy

Me too, me too! I love that song. I hope I'm not the only one here who knows who Gordon Sumner is . . . though I preferred his days in the Police (thus the name of my rabbit, Roxanne).

baldylox
Me too, me too! I love that song. I hope I'm not the only one here who knows who Gordon Sumner is . . . though I preferred his days in the Police (thus the name of my rabbit, Roxanne).

Heehee, I'm glad someone got that reference! I thought his stint in "The Police" produced better stuff but he had a few really great songs on his own. The one Rei referenced above is by far my favorite of his solo stuff.

That's funny about your naming Roxanne! That song holds a special place for me too as it was the first and LAST song I've ever karaoke'd. I had to support my drunk friend up on stage ( literally ) and all he would do was randomly blurt out the "Roxanne" part at the wrong time. Then he threw up. So now everytime I hear that song, I kind of get sick. LOL

Billy

PrettyCranium

Heehee, I'm glad someone got that reference! I thought his stint in "The Police" produced better stuff but he had a few really great songs on his own. The one Rei referenced above is by far my favorite of his solo stuff.

That's funny about your naming Roxanne! That song holds a special place for me too as it was the first and LAST song I've ever karaoke'd. I had to support my drunk friend up on stage ( literally ) and all he would do was randomly blurt out the "Roxanne" part at the wrong time. Then he threw up. So now everytime I hear that song, I kind of get sick. LOL

Billy

Oh, agreed, Sting is great by himself as well. I was fortunate enough to see him in concert a few years ago with really good seats. It was awesome.

Sorry about the negative reaction you get to "Roxanne." Hope he didn't throw up on you!

baldylox
Oh, agreed, Sting is great by himself as well. I was fortunate enough to see him in concert a few years ago with really good seats. It was awesome. Sorry about the negative reaction you get to "Roxanne." Hope he didn't throw up on you!

Cool! I bet he was awesome live. And no, I didn't get puked on. I wasn't as drunk as him so I avoided it easily enuff.

Billy