FruitBowlPunch Posted May 14 Finally, after waiting for months, I finally got Marin! Her face-up is so gorgeous, DOLK never disappoints with their character dolls! I would love to keep her box, but my studio is already suffering from my collection... 15 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Giallo_Gatta Posted May 14 (edited) Oh, she's so pretty! The hands with the nails are so nice~ And I love that she come with the little charms on her bag! 🥺 Edited May 14 by Giallo_Gatta 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
specter Posted May 14 She is super cute, one of the first dolls I considered getting ❤️ Let me know how the body is, I was curious about the silicone bust. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
FruitBowlPunch Posted May 14 39 minutes ago, control said: She is super cute, one of the first dolls I considered getting ❤️ Let me know how the body is, I was curious about the silicone bust. I don’t have much experience with silicone bodies so she’ll be my first one. The skin color is a bit off but I would think because of Silicone and Resin having different texture colors. I’m definitely not use to silicone since the material seems easy to rip so I’m pretty careful with her. But her Resin feels nice and hefty! Def loving how big she is. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
gj581g Posted May 15 I'd love to see the mechanism under her silicone bust! Does she have some kind of frame in there? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
FruitBowlPunch Posted May 15 6 hours ago, gj581g said: I'd love to see the mechanism under her silicone bust! Does she have some kind of frame in there? I think so, I don't want to take off her clothes since it took me a bit to button her up <:D (I am not good with tiny buttons). But someone from twitter posted pics with their Marin in her bathing suit. I'll post her pic here since I don't think I can post a link. Credit to @dollfiena on twitter. 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ragnamuffin Posted May 15 12 hours ago, gj581g said: I'd love to see the mechanism under her silicone bust! Does she have some kind of frame in there? I saw Marin at Dolk and iirc the bust piece is actually a flat resin bust with a silicone cover. 1 Make your own signature like this Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ThatSubaru86 Posted May 15 Did you get Marin from the Japanese or USA Dolk site? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
FruitBowlPunch Posted May 16 16 hours ago, ragnamuffin said: I saw Marin at Dolk and iirc the bust piece is actually a flat resin bust with a silicone cover. OH!? That's so interesting, I wonder if you can take it off. I wouldn't do it only cause I spent so much on her :') Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
FruitBowlPunch Posted May 16 13 hours ago, ThatSubaru86 said: Did you get Marin from the Japanese or USA Dolk site? USA DOLK; another member of one of my discords also got her through the same site. Oddly enough, we both live in different states and we got her delivered the same day! 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Neige Posted May 16 17 minutes ago, FruitBowlPunch said: OH!? That's so interesting, I wonder if you can take it off. I wouldn't do it only cause I spent so much on her :') Yeah as ragnamuffin said, its basically a silicone skin over a resin piece, which is pretty much the same for the third party silicone busts for Minifee by Magnetic Duckling....And I thiiiiiiiiiink its also the same for Peach Pai, Yamashi and whatnot? Correct me if I am wrong. 🤔 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BeyondTime Posted May 16 She's pretty cool. I've heard of the series, but never seen it. She's a cute character for sure. “Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction. I have so many dolls that they have formed their own country. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
FruitBowlPunch Posted May 16 12 hours ago, BeyondTime said: She's pretty cool. I've heard of the series, but never seen it. She's a cute character for sure. Honestly, she’s one of my favorite characters. The fact that she’s attracted to people who are passionate in their own hobbies; makes sense for her to have her own BJD. I mean, the guy she falls for is a polite sweet heart who creates Hina Dolls as a passion. Meaning he’s also a talented face up artist. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get her doll, she’s expensive but so accurate to the show its hard to resist. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rajke Posted May 17 She’s gorgeous. 🙌 1 Greetz, Rajke Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Persiflage Posted May 18 She looks beautiful and her smile is adorable. I don't know the manga but I really liked this doll when she came out. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BeyondTime Posted May 23 I went ahead and pre-ordered her. I've never seen the anime, heard of it of course, but always thought she was a beautiful character. 1 “Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction. I have so many dolls that they have formed their own country. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Larkness Posted August 3 She's so cute! I love the attention to details on the nails and the bag charms 💚 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Xiongmao Posted August 4 Love that anime so much. I thought Volks might make Marin but I guess they usually like releasing character dolls in pairs. 2.5 Dimensional Seduction is somewhat similar if anyone is missing Marin's show. My Dollfie doll family December 2024 😊. Instagram: kawaiidolls.tv Share this post Link to post Share on other sites