Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Lavux

⁓ Ren from DearS ⁓

Recommended Posts

Lavux

I have so many projects I want to do @onion29@
This one is a Ren cosplay for my Mariko!

The eyes arrived today and she already looks super cute ^v^

The biggest thing I'm worried about is the head tattoo @onion3@
I'm thinking of using a water decal, but I'm so worried about messing up her faceup!
Any tips are welcome...

20260924_190334.jpg

20260924_190339.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ragnamuffin
6 hours ago, Lavux said:

I'm thinking of using a water decal, but I'm so worried about messing up her faceup!
Any tips are welcome...

I wouldn’t use a water decal if you’re not planning on having her become this character permanently. There is a good chance you won’t be able to get it off at all, or not without ruining her faceup. Maybe you can photoshop it onto her forehead or just forego it altogether?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lavux
8 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

I wouldn’t use a water decal if you’re not planning on having her become this character permanently. There is a good chance you won’t be able to get it off at all, or not without ruining her faceup. Maybe you can photoshop it onto her forehead or just forego it altogether?

Thanks for letting me know! 

Ugh, guess I have no choice but to simply photoshop it 🥲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lavux

I ended up using Washi tape ^^

I test it first on the scalp but it didn't make any stain.

The faceup has also been sealed anyway so it will likely be protected from any stains the tape could make. 

I picked washi tape because it has weak glue so no harsh impact.

I'll likely remove it again when it gets too hot just to be sure. Thankfully Autumn is here 🍂

20260928_143722.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

That's such a good idea honestly

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.