Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Galvatim

When Toasters Attack!

Galvatim

Sakura had found Mari asleep at her computer again, and covered her with a blanket...

6951417334_18abb2bd4e.jpg

001 by galvatim, on Flickr

"Oh, Mari! You'll catch a cold, sleeping here!"

6951417672_847cf5532b.jpg

003 by galvatim, on Flickr

"What's this? I didn't know we had a toaster. Now where'd I stash those Pop Tarts..."

6951418050_26b55f1fce.jpg

005 by galvatim, on Flickr

"What the?"

7097487657_84ec033afc.jpg

006 by galvatim, on Flickr

"It.. It stood up?"

6951421312_8eab293f48.jpg

013 by galvatim, on Flickr

Toaster: "RAAGGH!!"

7097490905_70402c3737.jpg

015 by galvatim, on Flickr

Sakura: "AAHHH!!!"

6951421888_5ba26366c2.jpg

016 by galvatim, on Flickr

"..."

7097491501_732d65cbb9.jpg

019 by galvatim, on Flickr

"My neck is so sore..."

6951422444_00a095456a.jpg

020 by galvatim, on Flickr

Sakura: "Save me, Mari!"

7097492081_665f72635b.jpg

022 by galvatim, on Flickr

Sakura: "The Toaster turned into a monster!"

Toaster: "RAGH!"

7097492801_a1f68910d2.jpg

025 by galvatim, on Flickr

Mari: "At least he's not spitting fireballs anymore..."

7097493095_a8fb037b83.jpg

026 by galvatim, on Flickr

Mari: "All right, little guy. I've already talked to you about your behavior before..."

6951424014_158d5eaf22.jpg

027 by galvatim, on Flickr

Toaster: "Ragh?"

Mari: "That's right. Turn back into a toaster."

6951425290_32993a2f7b.jpg

032 by galvatim, on Flickr

Mari: "Much better. See, Sakura? All bark and no bite."

7097494825_240b4a7afc.jpg

035 by galvatim, on Flickr

Mari: "go, on, you can touch it... You wouldn't happen to know the setting for wormhole generation, would you?"

Sakura: "I don't think toasters can do that, Mari..."

6951580650_fddd3628ac.jpg

011 by galvatim, on Flickr

Today's guest star: "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" Ejector.

Innocentsake

Poor Sakura had quite a scare! Luckily Mari knows how to sooth these mechanical creatures with ease :3 Hope my toaster never does that!

Waynio

LOL!!! Thats the funniest stuff i ever seen!!!

Wayne

kymaera

Battle toaster: Not for the faint of heart.

baldylox

"Rargh?"

LOL! That killed me! It seems Mari remains totally unfazed with the Decepticons at your place. This was too funny, I loved how poor Sakura was freaked out. I would have been too!

Your stories keep getting better and better! Keep up the good work sir!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

That is hilarious! And so funny about the wormhole generation function too! Mari is so awesome!

Poofiemus

LOL! That is awesome! Especially some of Mari's comments, like "no longer spitting fireballs" and "What's the setting to generate wormholes?" Fantastic!

Though in another way this is bad, because now I may have to track down the Transfortoaster, now that I finally back-converted mine to normal.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Galvatim
Poor Sakura had quite a scare! Luckily Mari knows how to sooth these mechanical creatures with ease :3 Hope my toaster never does that!

Yes, Mari has a way with those mechanical creatures, alright! I hope my toaster never does that either!

LOL!!! Thats the funniest stuff i ever seen!!!

Wayne

Thanks, Waynio!

Battle toaster: Not for the faint of heart.

Hehe. Battle microscope had better watch out!

"Rargh?"

LOL! That killed me! It seems Mari remains totally unfazed with the Decepticons at your place. This was too funny, I loved how poor Sakura was freaked out. I would have been too!

Your stories keep getting better and better! Keep up the good work sir!

Billy

Thanks! I'm glad to hear my stories are improving! Mari finds random robots showing up to be a daily occurrence. Sakura's not so good with technology. She likes to play video games, but she needs help to turn on the TV half the time...

Oh, Mari's Secret Project should be back on track next week! Volks aided her in working out a few kinks!

Galvatim
That is hilarious! And so funny about the wormhole generation function too! Mari is so awesome!

Heh, Mari is awesome! Though I might have to monitor her internet access more closely...

LOL! That is awesome! Especially some of Mari's comments, like "no longer spitting fireballs" and "What's the setting to generate wormholes?" Fantastic!

Though in another way this is bad, because now I may have to track down the Transfortoaster, now that I finally back-converted mine to normal.

Haha, thanks! Mari is working hard to capture a magical girl of her very own! (Don't bother trying to explain that Sakura is a magus...) (Or for that matter, that your Nanoha wasn't captured...)

Luckily these little guys aren't too expensive, I got him off Amazon for about $13 after shipping.

Poofiemus

Haha, thanks! Mari is working hard to capture a magical girl of her very own! (Don't bother trying to explain that Sakura is a magus...) (Or for that matter, that your Nanoha wasn't captured...)

Luckily these little guys aren't too expensive, I got him off Amazon for about $13 after shipping.

Oh dear, catching a magical girl? Well, even if that teeny toaster has a wormhole function, she's probably not going to get ones with much strength unless she hooks it up to a bigger power source I think. Especially if she's aiming for Nanoha or similar class; for that I think she'd need a fission reactor.

Oh, that's not bad at all! I'll have to bookmark his page on Amazon for when monies come in.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

scripple

Alright! Long live the DD toaster meme.

This story was a lot of fun, I enjoyed both Mari's and Sakura's reactions, as well as toasterbot's after he failed to scare Mari. Good stuff!

Galvatim
Alright! Long live the DD toaster meme.

This story was a lot of fun, I enjoyed both Mari's and Sakura's reactions, as well as toasterbot's after he failed to scare Mari. Good stuff!

Heh, thanks! Gotta keep the DD toaster meme alive!

JChiibs

Too freaking hilarious! I really needed the laugh too. How can you not love the face of the toaster? I want one, although I can already see Dolly chasing after the cats with it...

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Galvatim
Too freaking hilarious! I really needed the laugh too. How can you not love the face of the toaster? I want one, although I can already see Dolly chasing after the cats with it...

~Sister Kyoya

I'm glad you enjoyed this! Yes, he has quite the mug! Though I'd love a retool with a Cylon looking face, for a toaster that turns into a toaster!

PrettyCranium

~Sister Kyoya

I'm glad you enjoyed this! Yes, he has quite the mug! Though I'd love a retool with a Cylon looking face, for a toaster that turns into a toaster!

OMG. A toaster that is a "toaster." That would be epic.