Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

aquilla429

Maid dresses?

RaveOfNightmares

I ordered both of those a couple weeks ago, I'm waiting on the box.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

baldylox

Oh wow! BOTH of them? You had best post pics of your girls in these when they arrive! PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE!!!!!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

RaveOfNightmares

Oh wow! BOTH of them? You had best post pics of your girls in these when they arrive! PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE!!!!!

Billy

The box arrived yesterday, I haven't managed to get any of the girls to wear them yet, but I do have an idea for introducing two girls to the Maid Brigade with them.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

baldylox
The box arrived yesterday, I haven't managed to get any of the girls to wear them yet, but I do have an idea for introducing two girls to the Maid Brigade with them.

SWEET! I anxiously await seeing that!

Billy

RaveOfNightmares

SWEET! I anxiously await seeing that!

Billy

It'll probably be this weekend before I can upload the pics, I'm doing a photo story with them and some of the other stuff I got in that order, and there are going to be a LOT of pictures to go through for all of this.

RedLion

You know the S*K*D maid dress were always nice, but you're in for a auction battle for them if you can hold up.

Here's an example of one of the dresses they made.

spacer.png

manueli
You know the S*K*D maid dress were always nice, but you're in for a auction battle for them if you can hold up.

Yes, unfortunately!

I lost one once but I've been eying the auctions since if I had better luck with the other one... T__T

Your outfit looks great though! It looks so lacy and detailed~

ken_chuang

Here's my S*K*D maid dress loot. ( S*K*D Maid dress set )

baldylox

All those SKD sets look so nice! Thanks for sharing pics of them.

Someone asked me for some pics of a DDdy girl in a certain maid set from Alices Collections because they weren't sure if it would fit or not. So I figured I'd share pics here so others would know what it looked like.

Here's Ryomou in the outfit:

7457393652_75b9dc2368_z.jpg

DSC_6871 by balldylox, on Flickr

Plenty of room upstairs for the DDdy bust.

7457387234_64c12261d9_z.jpg

DSC_6873 by balldylox, on Flickr

And from the back:

7457293536_c89408ce5e_z.jpg

DSC_6875 by balldylox, on Flickr

Now, I also have this on Mamimi who is a DDS..... here's some shots of it on her for reference:

5894491902_6e8a469154_z.jpg

DSC_0617 by balldylox, on Flickr

5894494790_2c54402dff_z.jpg

DSC_0619 by balldylox, on Flickr

5893949213_83382f3882_z.jpg

DSC_0625 by balldylox, on Flickr

Billy

DJStarstryker

Whoa. That last shot, I guess the flash captured on her eye but... Is that like the doll equivalent of red eye? Makes her look like a robot!

Are you ready to rock? ^_^

baldylox
Whoa. That last shot, I guess the flash captured on her eye but... Is that like the doll equivalent of red eye? Makes her look like a robot!

Ha ha! That's due to the eyes she uses... those are customs I made using stuff from Pupa Paradise. ( I think that's how you spell it. ) I don't use flash very often as I have some studio style lights I much prefer for good lighting so flash didn't cause this. At certain angles, these eyes reflect light oddly and make the eyes look transparent. From most front shots they're fine but on angles like this they can go all funky looking.

Billy

Poofiemus

Ha ha! That's due to the eyes she uses... those are customs I made using stuff from Pupa Paradise. ( I think that's how you spell it. ) I don't use flash very often as I have some studio style lights I much prefer for good lighting so flash didn't cause this. At certain angles, these eyes reflect light oddly and make the eyes look transparent. From most front shots they're fine but on angles like this they can go all funky looking.

Billy

Yeah, the D.Eye.Y bases can act a little odd. I ran into the same problem, as did XOHimitsuOX. It happens when you use prints in them, but not when you paint them, and the problem vanishes when you glue the prints to the lens. I think that if there's not complete contact and adhesion, the light passing through the lens ends up bouncing off the bottom of the lens' clear plastic rather than off the print, so you get that creepy cataract look. (BTW Billy, if you use a pin or needle as a lever you can pop the lens back out of the base so you can glue them properly if you want to.)

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.