The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

IMPORTANT! Check this site for your pics!

baldylox

I was just alerted to this site from my friend Nicole:

http://fuckyeahbadbjds.tumblr.com/post/23286583322/this-whole-thread-dollfie-dream-fanservice-refers-to

EDIT: Seems the curseword filter struck me. The link above SHOULD be spelled out with the part before the /post/ place as this: *fword*yeahbadbjds dot tumblr dot com

It seems they have decided to use one of my posts of Manami *without* my permission. And of course, people are already making fun of it there. I really couldn't care less about what people say about me online since most of them are trolls and don't really know me. But when you start ragging on my girls, THAT is grounds for Angry Bald Guy to show up at your door at 2am with a pimp hat and baseball bat.

Nicole already emailed them to take down the pics but I also sent them a message that was NOT rainbows and kittens. I basically said that I was the owner of those pics AND all the comments/storyline therein and they were posted without my consent or knowledge. So they best pull ANY posts I have made from that site and they are NOT allowed to post ANY of my stuff EVER again.

I hope they pull the pics. I don't need Manami ( or any of my girls ) out there getting fed to the Internet Trolls in such a way. Yes, she is a flirt and anyone who doesn't know her can see this little story as a bit "off". I understand that and it's fine. But when people use my stuff for poking fun and DON'T ask me first, I get upset. Upset Billy is NOT fun to deal with.

So anyways, please check this place for any of YOUR girls/stories and if you find them, email them with the post number and tell them you want them removed. And if you want, please ask for my post to be pulled as well, it's post number 23286583322. And to ask for ANY post to be pulled, here is the request addy:

http://fuckyeahbadbjds.tumblr.com/

EDIT: Seems the curseword filter struck me. The link above SHOULD be spelled out as this: *fword*yeahbadbjds dot tumblr dot com

Click on the Ask/Hate/Submit link.

Thank you for your time everyone. Let's keep the trolls hungry and not fed.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

waha

God I hate sites like that. I really hope they take down your images, but if they won't then just complain directly to tumblr and wave 4 letter acronyms at them and they will probably pull the blog faster than we can say 'pistachio'.

Galvatim

That's awful! Hopefully they will take your photos down soon. I looked over the site, and they claim to... (of course, they then posted the requests and made fun of them...) It's pretty pathetic to spend one's time criticizing others on some lame blog like this...

DivinitaAria

Wow...this is just plain mean. I honestly thought I'd never run into anyone this bad...but seriously? I'm checking now :(

I've seen a picture of my doll and someone else's from a meet up on a tumblr thing, but it didn't relate much to the caption and the tumblr wasn't like this XP

It bugs me that it's so specific. And this "however you're dealing with BJD people who are the biggest drama whores"

..Uh...how would you like it if someone posted a picture of your doll to make fun of?

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Nightmare Tea

I've seen this blog before on my journey through Tumblr.

Not a very dandy site.

Sorry that happened, Billy.

PrettyCranium

Yikes. Sorry this happened.

DJStarstryker

Manami *is* a flirt, so that pic makes sense for her character. But since they're posting just that one, they're taking it entirely out of context. I hope they take the picture down.

Stuff like this is why sometimes I worry about photo stories, since I wanted to start writing some myself soon. On one hand I think it would be fun to write it and take pics, and to share it with the DD community. But on the other hand, there's people who make fun of it or people who steal your pics and claim that something they're selling is one thing when it's not (basically fraud) or something else along those lines.

Edit: Billy, I just found this post on their site. Seems they like to make fun of people who ask them to remove pics. I just wanted you to be aware that they might be jerks about it.

Are you ready to rock? ^_^

Nightmare Tea
Manami *is* a flirt, so that pic makes sense for her character. But since they're posting just that one, they're taking it entirely out of context. I hope they take the picture down.

Stuff like this is why sometimes I worry about photo stories, since I wanted to start writing some myself soon. On one hand I think it would be fun to write it and take pics, and to share it with the DD community. But on the other hand, there's people who make fun of it or people who steal your pics and claim that something they're selling is one thing when it's not (basically fraud) or something else along those lines.

Edit: Billy, I just found this post on their site. Seems they like to make fun of people who ask them to remove pics. I just wanted you to be aware that they might be jerks about it.

I wouldn't let people like this stop you from doing what you want. If they don't like it, that's their problem, not yours.

Jezrah

There seems to be a thread about this on dollieh sanctuary. Some people there have tried to get it taken down and they said tumblr just said to ignore it. It's sad that they seem to have nothing better to do with their time than make fun of others...

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

baldylox

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. But it seems my little irate message I sent fell on deaf ears. Here is my message and their reply.

Anonymous asked: Hello, this is in reference to post number 23286583322. I am the owner of this DD and these pictures and I want them removed from your site NOW. You did not ask me to use these photos or my comments/story and as such, you have no right to use them. I want ANY and ALL of my photos taken down from your site immediately. You do NOT have permission to use ANY of my pictures, photos, links, posts or info now or EVER again on this or any other of your websites.

the thing is, we’re not actually “using” any of your images.

we’ve only linked to them. we have not actually uploaded anything. they are links.

when people ask us to remove things now, we do so out of courtesy, or when asked politely. it’s not that hard.

So yeah. Let's play the innocent card of "We're not using your pics, we're just linking to your post." Uh huh. Nice. I did send them another message asking if they would take them down again in a less angry tone. I know they won't now but hey, worth a shot.

It also seems that this site has been shut down before due to people complaining to Tumblr directly. I think it took about 10 people complaining about stolen images and stories to have them shut down for a few weeks. Then they came back again. Still, it may be worth a shot to have as many people as I can get in touch with Tumblr directly and tell them these guys are trolling doll owners on purpose. It can't hurt to try right?

I'm not personally bothered too much by this but it's still annoying to know one of my girls is being picked on by people who have no idea about this hobby or me or her. I suppose if Tumblr won't do anything. all I really can do is ignore them. I just fear that now that they know I am not happy about them using my stuff there, they will go after more of my stories. And i know where they're linking from, it's FFM. They have TONS of posts from there linked. I wonder if Danny would enjoy knowing this was happening thru his site?

Billy

glassjaw

Actually I checked the site, they owner likes to critique in BJD/DD shoots, other's people failuer and whatnot. people just share the link on the site but they don't have the pics they just refer the websites, but I have to agree its a little bit personal in regards with Billy.

Nekopon

Some people really have nothing better to do but to stalk other people and criticize them for something that has nothing to do with them (gay marriage, for example). I hope you get 'em good because they deserve to be taught a lesson in respecting other people's properties and feelings.

On the other hand, she might be completely crazy and was never able to afford her own BJD so she is bashing everyone else. o_O;

baldylox

Well that was over quickly.

I went back to the site to link it to Averis and it wasn't there. All I saw was down in the comments that it had been pulled. So I left them a short thank you for doing that.

I don't know exactly what changed their minds about it but I'm just glad they did. So no more of my stuff is there for now. Hopefully it won't be ever again either.

Again, I thank everyone for the show of support here, it was very nice to see.

Billy

Nekopon

I went back to the site to link it to Averis and it wasn't there. All I saw was down in the comments that it had been pulled. So I left them a short thank you for doing that.

I don't know exactly what changed their minds about it but I'm just glad they did. So no more of my stuff is there for now. Hopefully it won't be ever again either.

Billy

No, you were the one looking out for US! Thank you. >__<

Glad everything worked out .

Innocentsake

Those kinds of Tumblrs/Blogs/Etc are becoming rampant :o It's terrible that they used your pictures & story without permission especially since it was used in a negative way instead of the positive way that it should be! Really glad the pictures were taken down. Thanks for giving all of us the heads up!

otakusan

oh man.. i didn't even know this happened... glad things are looked after now

Ultimaknight

To be honest, I find such sites to be an opportunity. I have had my pics used on two occassions I at least know about: The Doll Flu and bjdconfessions Tumblr. I could get bent out of shape about it, but I like to see it as just another chance to share my work. Sure, trolls get their laugh out of it but just like this topic demonstrates these negative posts also spread around the supporter community too.

As far as "permission" goes, I see it like this: if you post it online then nothing really stopping people from using it. I mean, if someone was using a pic in a positive light, chances are folks wouldn't be so vocal about them not getting permission. Who knows the magnitude of images are pilfered across the net every second and spread around just as frequently.

sarynkitamo

Billy

Um... if you mean the F-Yeah Bad BJDs site, they're still up. And his/her/it's responses are just as... well, vile as before.

Traveller

This was over very quickly

This happened to me once some years back when I had a Model Building web site, and I found that someone had lifted pics.

Like Billy, I asked them to remove the pics, which they did.

Since then, I have taken the web site down and refuse to show my models on the web.

This is also the reason why there are not many pics and when I do take some, I run them through a friend here first before deciding if they should be re-shot and uploaded.

I am in the middle of shooting a story "Who Knows what secrets are at Center Point", and am now thinking should i post it and if i do do I stick a big "COPYRIGHT" across the center of the pic so that the wording cannot be cut out

I just hate idiots like this

baldylox
To be honest, I find such sites to be an opportunity. I have had my pics used on two occassions I at least know about: The Doll Flu and bjdconfessions Tumblr. I could get bent out of shape about it, but I like to see it as just another chance to share my work. Sure, trolls get their laugh out of it but just like this topic demonstrates these negative posts also spread around the supporter community too.

I understand what you mean here for sure. Yes, my emotions clearly took over here and I don't regret it. It's how I am. I don't try and be anything other than who I am. I just do not like it when people use my stuff without permission. I know it happens and will continue to happen. But if I can stop what i know about, I at least feel a little better.

As far as "permission" goes, I see it like this: if you post it online then nothing really stopping people from using it. I mean, if someone was using a pic in a positive light, chances are folks wouldn't be so vocal about them not getting permission. Who knows the magnitude of images are pilfered across the net every second and spread around just as frequently.

Yes, I know that if you put anything online, it's basically a free for all even if it's not right. But as I said before, if I find stuff of mine being used without my consent, I'll do what I can to stop it. I'm sure my pics are elsewhere that I don't know about, that's a fact I'll have to deal with.

Billy

baldylox
Um... if you mean the F-Yeah Bad BJDs site, they're still up. And his/her/it's responses are just as... well, vile as before.

I *just* checked there and my stuff is indeed gone, just like last night. Not sure where you're seeing them at. The comments are still there tho, those were not removed.... just the pics and links to them.

Traveller, I'm sorry that happened to you with the models. It sucks when the trolls win. But that's one thing I won't let them do. Regardless of if those people had taken down my stuff or not, I would NOT let it affect what I do with my girls. I would still keep doing stories and pics with them. And I do this because *I* enjoy it and have a good time sharing with my friends online. So what if a few people get their jollies by picking on me? Those type people need to grow up a bit in my opinion. We will always have people online picking on others when they don't understand them, it's just how things work online unfortunately.

I do hope you continue to share pics and stories with your girls, I know I enjoy seeing them.

Billy

Traveller

What I migfht have to do is look at in watermarking the picture when it is saved on the PC before I upload.

I do want to tell the story about "Center-Point", but it is a complex story over about 5-6 parts and features all 4 girls who share a secret that links them togther.

At this moment, I don't see any of the girls on the web other than here or Flickr, so I may just be lucky at the moment, but I will need to do a regular search just to make sure.