The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

IMPORTANT! Check this site for your pics!

Amber
Manami *is* a flirt, so that pic makes sense for her character. But since they're posting just that one, they're taking it entirely out of context. I hope they take the picture down.

Stuff like this is why sometimes I worry about photo stories, since I wanted to start writing some myself soon. On one hand I think it would be fun to write it and take pics, and to share it with the DD community. But on the other hand, there's people who make fun of it or people who steal your pics and claim that something they're selling is one thing when it's not (basically fraud) or something else along those lines.

Edit: Billy, I just found this post on their site. Seems they like to make fun of people who ask them to remove pics. I just wanted you to be aware that they might be jerks about it.

They were actually making fun of people saying that they don't remove pictures. They were providing proof that they do remove pictures and links when requested to, and were mocking people who claim that they don't. Although they respond in a nonchalant manner to people that request the pictures and links to be removed, that post was not making fun of them. Just thought I would make this clear.

I think this website is terrible and tacky, and if I had stumbled across it before I began collecting dolls, this might have made me afraid to put myself into doll communities or share my pictures online. Now that I know about this, I will watch it regularly and see if I recognize anyone's dolls or photos on there.

It doesn't matter to me if pictures are on the internet and are considered "free game," to display other people's photos in such a horrendous manner is not acceptable to me.

EDIT:

I know I've seen this picture before, but I cannot remember who took it. Maybe someone else knows and can let them know.

Post on the tumblr: http://f--kyeahbadbjds.tumblr.com/post/22897172650/dollfie-dream-dynamite-present-rafw-really-awkward

Change the "--" to the proper word.

JChiibs

Although it may not look like it, I'm sitting here a bit speechless. I'm so sorry that this happened Billy, but I am relieved that it has been corrected. Poor Manami, it makes me want to go after the creeps with a bat myself and show them my opinion about malicious bottom feeders that do things like that. The both of you are such darlings that when the crappy part of life pops up it literally makes my heart hurt. (I am uber sensitive to nearly everything, it's just a knee-jerk reaction.) Even gentle teddy bears have their attack mode, but I'm glad you could (once again) be your girl's hero.

My urge to send chocolates and cookie to Manami was bad before, now it's doubly so. Tamayuki thinks you are so nice that he wants to call you Uncle Billybear, and he seconds sending the care package and has been telling me for a couple of weeks now. He gets disappointed when I point out the fact that I don't have time to do anything until the middle of June. I think it is a good thing that he doesn't have any control over my money because he would have spent it all sending things to people all over the boards. He and I are both too nice for our own good, he just wants everyone to always be extremely happy, he doesn't care if there is a reason or not to send stuff.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

baldylox
Although it may not look like it, I'm sitting here a bit speechless. I'm so sorry that this happened Billy, but I am relieved that it has been corrected. Poor Manami, it makes me want to go after the creeps with a bat myself and show them my opinion about malicious bottom feeders that do things like that. The both of you are such darlings that when the crappy part of life pops up it literally makes my heart hurt. (I am uber sensitive to nearly everything, it's just a knee-jerk reaction.) Even gentle teddy bears have their attack mode, but I'm glad you could (once again) be your girl's hero.

Thank you for the kind words! It sucks when this happens for sure but hey, I've got a thick shell and I'll live. And I really like that last line, it makes me feel really good inside.

My urge to send chocolates and cookie to Manami was bad before, now it's doubly so. Tamayuki thinks you are so nice that he wants to call you Uncle Billybear, and he seconds sending the care package and has been telling me for a couple of weeks now. He gets disappointed when I point out the fact that I don't have time to do anything until the middle of June. I think it is a good thing that he doesn't have any control over my money because he would have spent it all sending things to people all over the boards. He and I are both too nice for our own good, he just wants everyone to always be extremely happy, he doesn't care if there is a reason or not to send stuff.

Awww! You and Tamayuki are too kind! Altho Manami would love to nab more cookies, she certainly doesn't need them. But please tell Tamayuki that if he wants to, he is allowed to call me "Uncle Billybear". I find that way too cute and hilarious not to allow it.

And what you mention about wanting to randomly send stuff to people is one of the things I love most about this hobby. I have NEVER seen such close knit people and friends in any other hobby I've been in. Even total strangers are almost always hospitable to others and willing to lend a hand. The last hobby I was in had cutthroat tactics, backstabbing and all sorts of craziness, so coming to such a calm and fun hobby where people actually CARE about their fellow collectors is super refreshing.

Thanks for making my point about all that.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.