Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
mitsuki

Tokyo Dolpa 25

Maridah

Checked my mail and looks like I'll be owning a Neris too :3

Since I'm seeing on figure.fm from owners that her new squishy head cap makes it difficult to get wigs on I'm feeling good about having some crobidoll wigs that fit loose. Not that I'll have to worry about that till August, though LOL

http://www.BJDAtelier.com/ Clothes for DD & BJDs

SirNarwhal

@OtakuDepot: Wait for the Japanese After Event results to come out and stalk Yahoo Japan Auctions. If you're lucky, you might be able to snag one buy it now for around 70,000 yen, which, while it is a bump up, is still about a good 15k less than what she's been going for. I had to do that with Noumi and was glad I did; snagged her for about 15k less than her going rate because the person put her up before checking how much she was worth.

mitsuki
Wow, so actually... I did end up with 2 Neris :o

I really wanted to win her but now I feel bad... I'll have to find Neris #2 a new home when she arrives.

Talk to Otakudepot, he wanted one and has not heard about getting one yet. He may be in need of your spare!

Billy

Unfortunately it's looking that way. I was hoping it was just an email delay or the spam filter got it but I guess I didn't get Neris.

I would be willing to volunteer my services to help if someone got one too many Neris girls. Don't forget Mitsuki though, sounds like she missed out as well.

Maybe my bad luck rubbed off on Otakudepot! I am sorry you didn't win her either. Thank you for thinking of me. Maybe I will win something for the first time ever from the International Lottery after trying many times. I am not getting my hopes up taking into account Neris' rarity combined with my bad luck, but at least I can say I tried.

Halcyon

There's still the After Event lottery on May 13th (Japan Time). Don't give up yet!

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

mitsuki

Thank you for your encouragement, Halcyon. I will try for the International After Event lottery.

Galvatim

I just got home from work to find I've won Airy!

Thank you for your encouragement, Halcyon. I will try for the International After Event lottery.

Good luck, Mitsuki! I hope you win Neris!

mitsuki

Thank you, Galvatim! Congratulations on Airy! Finding out you won Airy is a fun thing to come home to.

OtakuDepot

I've never taken part of the International lottery before but from what I see it's not too different than the US one, right? It's not first come first serve it seems.

I'm going to have to read up more about it to make sure I have everything ready to give Neris another try. Since I won Airy I really want to be able to make sure I get her sister as well.

Congrats again to everybody who is winning!

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Galvatim
I've never taken part of the International lottery before but from what I see it's not too different than the US one, right? It's not first come first serve it seems.

I'm going to have to read up more about it to make sure I have everything ready to give Neris another try. Since I won Airy I really want to be able to make sure I get her sister as well.

Congrats again to everybody who is winning!

**James

I've never entered the International lottery either, but I'm pretty sure it's the same. It's just a bigger pool of applicants, and thanks to the current crummy exchange rate, costs more. Of course, if you win, Neris will be with you by the end of the month or so. I didn't have any trouble with Volks when I got Mari from the International site. Good luck!

mitsuki

I have yet to win against that bigger pool of applicants, but it won't stop me from trying.

Good luck, OtakuDepot!

baldylox

I hope everyone here that enters gets what they want! It would be great for all of you to adopt your girls if you missed out before.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

Photos from Tokyo 25 off the DD Blog:

5714822152_1056b72dfd.jpg

Nice setup these guys have

5714822174_c905150f7e.jpg

The elusive denim pleated skirt outfit (although out of focus)

5714260953_b83cbc3ce9.jpg

We have to have at least one adorable Louise.

5714260967_30ca592ffb.jpg

Cute group of school girls.

5714261003_ebfdc4aeeb.jpg

I think that is Ryomou on the right in White Sugar Lolita with her bangs covering her "winking" eye. She has Saber Lily's glove hands too.

5714822316_2481be11fc.jpg

Cute MDDs!

5714822354_67bbe46a1d.jpg

I love this shot! Her subject is cut off though.

5714261041_46ba747a46.jpg

That's a lot to drink for such a tiny girl.

5714822398_0f44678c50.jpg

Cute outfit!

5714822416_717645fdc6.jpg

This scene looks fun.

5714822440_d14425b685.jpg

5714822464_098c4f9114.jpg

Lots of gingham patterns.

5714822480_174a8c166a.jpg

These two are so cute.

5714261141_2ff3d1cc72.jpg

Marisa and Moe selling aprons.

5714261165_0f10557472.jpg

Marisa selling bath towels?

5714822570_121b95725d.jpg

Yuki wants your money.

Alphakitty

5714261003_ebfdc4aeeb.jpg

I think that is Ryomou on the right in White Sugar Lolita with her bangs covering her "winking" eye. She has Saber Lily's glove hands too.

I have been lusting after the pink & white wig since pics from Dolpa first popped up. I've looked for one like it to no avail, does anyone here know where to get one that at least looks like it?

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

Halcyon

Thanks for posting these photos and commenting on them! I had quite some laughs - especially from the two following pictures + comments:

5714261165_0f10557472.jpg

Marisa selling bath towels?

5714822570_121b95725d.jpg

Yuki wants your money.

baldylox

Wow, I sure would kill to be able to go to one of these events! So many cool things to see! And loads of beautiful girls!

One good thing about not being able to attend these is that my wallet and bank account can't burn in the flames of overspending. Always a plus.

Thanks for posting these pictures Mitsuki! Your comments were also great. "Yuki wants your money" wins hands down.

Billy

Halcyon
Wow, I sure would kill to be able to go to one of these events! So many cool things to see! And loads of beautiful girls!

One good thing about not being able to attend these is that my wallet and bank account can't burn in the flames of overspending. Always a plus.

Thanks for posting these pictures Mitsuki! Your comments were also great. "Yuki wants your money" wins hands down.

Billy

Glad you agreed. Yuki wants our money!! Beware!

mitsuki

A lot of DDs want your money. You just have to be careful with the ones you can't resist...unless you have a lot of money.

baldylox
A lot of DDs want your money. You just have to be careful with the ones you can't resist...unless you have a lot of money.

Pffttt, dont I know it! It is so hard to resist when they look at you with their puppydog eyes and adorable little faces! I cave in everytime....

Billy

OtakuDepot

I hope everybody who still wanted to get Airy or Neris are going to Volks site and entering the lottery for them. I've only entered the lottery for Volks USA before so this is a new experience for me. For those who aren't sure what to do I've entered some links below.

First you need to create a Volks profile to log in and be able to enter the lottery:

Create profile here:

https://www.volks.co.jp/en/user/index_user.aspx?txtPath=/en/index.aspx

Once you created your profile log in here:

https://www.volks.co.jp/en/login/index_login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/en/index.aspx

Go to the Airy and Neris order page:

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/event/dolpa25/sheet_b.aspx

Check the box for the one you want and enter. Unless I'm doing something very wrong you don't pay until you find out if you have won.

Volks page with the steps to order:

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/event/dolpa25/guide1en.html

The lottery ends at 10am 5/17/2011 Japan time. (This is 9pm 5/16/2011 East Coast - USA)

Winners will be contacted about 4 - 8 hours later and have 3-4 days to pay.

I was fortunate enough to get Airy from Volks USA but have to get Neris still. For some reason I've decided that since they are sisters I have to get both of them or none at all. So, if I'm not able to get Neris I think I may end up selling Airy. I couldn't bring myself to separate them.

Oh, if anybody sees some bad info in my information please let me know. This is my first international lottery so I'm no expert.

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo