Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
mitsuki

Tokyo Dolpa 25

mitsuki

Those eyes are fantastic! The color is so beautiful.

Alphakitty

Kerbey Lane just sent out emails on the winners and we got Aerie! Looks like we'll be getting her from Volks US and putting Nellis on layaway with Dollfie World. But at least we 100% got both of them, I am so happy!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

littlebearries

I won an Airy from Kerbey Lane too... and my friend won Neris from them XD YAY!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Averis

Yay, I got Airy as well! No Naris, though. Still got the Volks entry but I'm not even counting on it at this point.

Alphakitty
Yay, I got Airy as well! No Naris, though. Still got the Volks entry but I'm not even counting on it at this point.

Nellis seems to be RIDICULOUSLY rare! Even Saber Lily was easier to get. ^^; Congrats on getting Aerie though, it seems like we will have quite a few joining board member families come August. I wonder how differently everyone will dress her!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

SirNarwhal

Nellis seems to be RIDICULOUSLY rare! Even Saber Lily was easier to get. ^^; Congrats on getting Aerie though, it seems like we will have quite a few joining board member families come August. I wonder how differently everyone will dress her!

I think this is like the one time that everyone at the event actually kept the dolls for themselves; there were MAYBE 20 Nellis Dollfies that hit Yahoo Japan Auctions after the event, which is significantly fewer than even Saber Lily and all the Nellis went for a markup of 15,000-40,000 yen; most ended around 85,000 yen from what I saw. Maybe it'll get better after the After Event winning notifications are sent out, but I think Nellis will be even rarer than Beatrice and Noumi were.

scripple

I was fortunate enough to win a Neris from KL. She's the only one I entered for, so I'm pleased. It's also nice that the US lotteries are being announced before you have enter the Japan one, unlike the Saber Lily auction.

Congrats to the others that won.

baldylox
I was fortunate enough to win a Neris from KL. She's the only one I entered for, so I'm pleased. It's also nice that the US lotteries are being announced before you have enter the Japan one, unlike the Saber Lily auction.

Congrats to the others that won.

Oh nice! Congrats Scripple! That is great news! I'm glad you were able to nab one.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

Congratulations, Scripple! Neris seems to be quite hard to get. I am afraid to even think about how my luck will turn out. I wonder if you sign up for both, the chances of getting Neris are less. There might be very few of her available. If someone signs up for both, Volks can still give that person Airy so they won't be so disappointed. If you only sign up for Neris, it is sad to lose completely and Volks is more likely to let you win Neris. I signed up for both White Christmas Alna and Saber Lily. I didn't win Saber Lily. At first I thought it was because of the Baldylox jinx (I didn't say anything about Alna to him and won her), but maybe if you sign up for two you get the easier to get one...or it is completely random.

Alphakitty
Congratulations, Scripple! Neris seems to be quite hard to get. I am afraid to even think about how my luck will turn out. I wonder if you sign up for both, the chances of getting Neris are less. There might be very few of her available. If someone signs up for both, Volks can still give that person Airy so they won't be so disappointed. If you only sign up for Neris, it is sad to lose completely and Volks is more likely to let you win Neris. I signed up for both White Christmas Alna and Saber Lily. I didn't win Saber Lily. At first I thought it was because of the Baldylox jinx (I didn't say anything about Alna to him and won her), but maybe if you sign up for two you get the easier to get one...or it is completely random.

I know people got Beatrice and Noumi in the last lottery, so it's definitely possible though it does seem to be a bit more difficult.

OtakuDepot

Congrats to all those who are finding out about winning from KL. I only submitted to Volks so it looks like I'll have to wait a little longer till I hear about it.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

mitsuki

How lucky am I? I guess I have a few days left to wait to find out. I am cheering for you OtakuDepot.

baldylox
I didn't win Saber Lily. At first I thought it was because of the Baldylox jinx (I didn't say anything about Alna to him and won her), but maybe if you sign up for two you get the easier to get one...or it is completely random.

"Baldylox Jinx".... now I have a losing function named after me? Great.

Billy

otakusan

Just got email from Volks USA, Neris secured

OtakuDepot

Just got email from Volks USA, Neris secured

Congrats again otakusan!

I'm happy to announce I just got the email verifying I'm getting Airy! Oh, so excited!

I didn't get anything about Neris though yet.... Ugh, I don't have access to my home emails so I don't have the link to check the order online.

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Averis

Wow... I wasn't expecting an email like this today...

I won Neris!

Now... I have to pay for both.

Congratulations to everyone!

OtakuDepot
I won Neris! XD

Adrenaline rush~ my first DD daughter! Now the waiting...

Congrats!!! Nothing really as exciting as getting your first DD. The email confirming it is pretty good but getting her in the mail is the best!!!

Congrats to you also Averis!!!

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

mitsuki
I didn't win Saber Lily. At first I thought it was because of the Baldylox jinx (I didn't say anything about Alna to him and won her), but maybe if you sign up for two you get the easier to get one...or it is completely random.

"Baldylox Jinx".... now I have a losing function named after me? Great.

Billy

Sorry, Baldylox! I think I do have to keep adoptions a secret from you. I didn't win Neris. You seem pretty lucky. Maybe I should have had you sign up for Neris. But then it wouldn't be a secret from you. Which is more powerful, your jinx or your luck?

mitsuki

Congratulations to everyone who is know expecting one or even two girls!

baldylox

Congrats to everyone hearing back about the new girls! That seems like it was a quick turnaround on Volks part. but waiting until August is gonna suck.

As for your Jinx thinking Mitsuki, I think my luck is better than my jinx. So far it's been on point every time.... except for Ryomou. My luck is totally shot with her in the equation. I can't seem to get her no matter what.

But everytime I have tried to get something thru Volks, lottery or not, I have gotten it. Hell, I even got away with getting THREE DD Compilations from them! I still don't know how that slipped by.

Billy

baldylox
Wow, so actually... I did end up with 2 Neris :o

I really wanted to win her but now I feel bad... I'll have to find Neris #2 a new home when she arrives.

Talk to Otakudepot, he wanted one and has not heard about getting one yet. He may be in need of your spare!

Billy

OtakuDepot
Wow, so actually... I did end up with 2 Neris :o

I really wanted to win her but now I feel bad... I'll have to find Neris #2 a new home when she arrives.

Talk to Otakudepot, he wanted one and has not heard about getting one yet. He may be in need of your spare!

Billy

Unfortunately it's looking that way. I was hoping it was just an email delay or the spam filter got it but I guess I didn't get Neris.

I would be willing to volunteer my services to help if someone got one too many Neris girls. Don't forget Mitsuki though, sounds like she missed out as well.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo