Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Box opening pics for Saber Extra!

baldylox

FINALLY! I cannot believe i finally own a real Saber DD. I've been so excited all day waiting to get home to her! So once I did get home, I immediately unboxed her and checked her out for any issues.

Thankfully, she has no cracks on her and she came complete, nothing missing! She has the new arm pegs that are slotted and the beefed up shoulder tubes. So I'm really happy she had no issues.

So now, on to the pics!

Here's the shipping box.... it's HUGE!

7366927940_7e0612a8a6_z.jpg

DSC_6560 by balldylox, on Flickr

And inside that box is..... another box. And inside that? GOODIES!

7366931004_8f7353041f_z.jpg

DSC_6561 by balldylox, on Flickr

I ordered both of Alters outfits because I thought they were pretty cool. I know the gym set can stain so I'll be washing that one this weekend.

7366934064_698a3faf9a_z.jpg

DSC_6562 by balldylox, on Flickr

I think Sabers box is even bigger than Yoko's! I'll have to check later tho, time to open this up!

7181709807_d7a12fe624_z.jpg

DSC_6563 by balldylox, on Flickr

Uh oh, warning! A very CUTE warning.

7181712401_85de81dd0b_z.jpg

DSC_6564 by balldylox, on Flickr

Upon opening the box, I am met with these stunning eyes peering up at me! Sooooo pretty!

7181720639_0b56be072a_z.jpg

DSC_6565 by balldylox, on Flickr

Under Saber is all her pieces parts. I thought a really nice touch to this box was the fact it was lined in gold. Not real of course but it's a neat touch to see such lavish interiors on a box.

7181715277_a8ca997fde_z.jpg

DSC_6566 by balldylox, on Flickr

STUFF!

7181718289_8cccbc8bd6_z.jpg

DSC_6567 by balldylox, on Flickr

OHMIGAWD THE SWORD!!!!! This thing is enormous!! It's taller than Saber is!

7181725697_c86c3dc0e1_z.jpg

DSC_6568 by balldylox, on Flickr

And the colors on it are so nice! Look at the shine!

7181722831_2d4b41cd6a_z.jpg

DSC_6569 by balldylox, on Flickr

All the paperwork and instructions.... and eyes!

7366955256_971aaae685_z.jpg

DSC_6570 by balldylox, on Flickr

Extra's extra's! LOL I'm thinking I am going to give these a try in one of my other girls.... I wonder who...

7366957196_88f0fc5cb9_z.jpg

DSC_6572 by balldylox, on Flickr

The instructions are in Japanese! I can't read them! AHHHHHH! Oh, photos help.....

7181654893_84ac930421_z.jpg

DSC_6573 by balldylox, on Flickr

THE DRESS! This was one of the main reasons I wanted Saber in the frst place, this awesome dress.

7181658153_3a30c66677_z.jpg

DSC_6574 by balldylox, on Flickr

What's in this box? Armor!

7366887666_b927003c58_z.jpg

DSC_6575 by balldylox, on Flickr

Very cool armor! Nice color and detailing.

7366894204_4030c4f74e_z.jpg

DSC_6576 by balldylox, on Flickr

And now I present to you....

Saber Extra! ( But I'll just call her Saber since she is my first Saber and prolly my last )

7366890996_4fc4feda40_z.jpg

DSC_6577 by balldylox, on Flickr

Trust me, these pics do NOT do her justice! She is GORGEOUS in person! Her face is just so beautiful....

7366897168_d80296f79e_z.jpg

DSC_6578 by balldylox, on Flickr

And the dress... EEEEEEEEEEE!!! I love the see thru part ( of course ) so you can see her armored legs.

7181673239_ed5e044d88_z.jpg

DSC_6579 by balldylox, on Flickr

Excellent details on her outfit too. But that top is BARELY staying on there. Too much boobage upstairs!

7181676263_e9caf6588d_z.jpg

DSC_6580 by balldylox, on Flickr

The sword again.... I seriously am in awe of it!

7181679405_635d0085a7_z.jpg

DSC_6581 by balldylox, on Flickr

I am also in awe of this! I have a SABER in my house! WHOOOOOO!!!

7181682627_056829251e_z.jpg

DSC_6582 by balldylox, on Flickr

Even tho her sword is stupid huge, she can still handle it well. With a bit of balance, she can actually hold this pose unaided by a stand or anything else! I was very surprised she held this monster up so well.

7181689067_5abebaa0d9_z.jpg

DSC_6583 by balldylox, on Flickr

"So, who do you think owns you now mortal?"

7181686001_5ef2292591_z.jpg

DSC_6584 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Correct... *I* own you now."

7366919214_d445360e08_z.jpg

DSC_6585 by balldylox, on Flickr

After staring at Saber for a while, I decided it would be a good idea to introduce her to her new family. Here she is with Yoko, Mai and Sprout.

7366922080_1ceb28cf0c_z.jpg

DSC_6586 by balldylox, on Flickr

And one big pic of all my girls in my room:

7181698341_b9ec15f7fa_z.jpg

DSC_6587 by balldylox, on Flickr

So there's my newest girl! I'm so friggin stoked to finally have her home. I love her looks, I love her outfit and I love everything else! I'm in serious fanboy mode now so yall will hear nothing but "Squee" from me for the rest of the week.

I will do her proper intro story sometime this coming weekend and hopefully post it early next week.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Nekopon

Heeeey, you managed to get the wig on okay!

Congrats on getting Saber, glad you got all the extra uniforms too!

I have no idea how they'd look on her but I know it'll be awesome.

shinegamix

congratz. guessyou will have to update your profile again huh

making my triumphant return

archangeli

Congrats on Saber's arrival!!

She DD3 is very sturdy - so I'm not surprised she can wield that sword unassisted. If you're not afraid of her wrath, give her thighs a squeeze and compare them to one of your other girls. They are squishy

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

Nightmare Tea

Wooo, it's about time! Congrats!

I'm looking forward to the story!

AerisAquata

Wow, that's amazing that the DD3 can support that giant sword unaided!

She's so cool!

Alphakitty

Congrats! Her face is so pretty~ I just got my first DDIII (Lucy) and the posing is pretty awesome, it's crazy that Saber can hold up that big sword! I hope she gets along with your other girls, seems like she's a bossy one. XD

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

JoltFiend

Grats!

What method did you use to get her wig on? Was putting her outfit on troublesome at all?

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Poofiemus

AWE-SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!

Heheh, I'm so glad you finally got her in. I know you've been *really* looking forward to this, and your excitement shows even in text.

They did do a very nice job designing Saber Extra and Alter V2's packaging. Nanoha's box is similar, but hers is silver on the inside, which doesn't go with Saber Extra's warm tone design nearly as well as the gold. I do recall seeing someone post pictures of the Saber Extra/Alter boxes next to Saber Lily's, which as far as I know is the same as Nanoha's, Fate's, and Yoko's, so I'm pretty sure it is bigger. I think it's because of that giant sword, though it just dawned on me how odd it is that they made the box bigger instead of making the hilt a separate piece.

She's got quite the attitude right out of the box! And laying claim so quickly. . .Oh, man. I have to wonder how she and Manami are going to get along when they meet.

So looking forward to the intro story!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

battrastard

Well, there she is..... finally...

And she looks totally stunning! I'm glad she finally got to you, I know how long you've been waiting.

It's good to see that Volks fixed the issues with the DDIII body, too.

Can't wait to see what kind of intro you have in the works, sir!

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Iachion

Congrats!

Wow she looks really gorgeous! I can't wait see her intro story.

hihihellokitty

Yay congrats! Saber is so lovely with those blue green eyes of hers *w*

And that sword is HUGE wow! XD

di-chan123

Ooooo congrats! She looks amazing, can't wait to read the introduction story!

Nehelenia

Gz gz gz gz gz!!! She is amazing

I am glad everything was perfect ^^

vhdangel

Congrats, Billy! I'm so glad you finally got her. And her personality is already shining through!

She's your lucky #13 (which is often associated with mischief and craziness!)

Amber

Wow~ She looks so pretty. Congrats on getting her!

I agree, the gold interior of the box is very cool. >w

The detail on her outfit and her accessories is really nice as well. @__@ I am quite stunned, actually. xD

carmen171

Wow, I literally gasped at her beauty!!! I cannot wait for mine!!! She has the most perfect face. I have a question about her outfit, the tube top part that is over her breasts....it doesnt look like its sewn. The edges don't look finished, or is that my imagination???? I hope that is not the case becuase I will find a way to mess it up if thats the case. Its really so lovely!!!!

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

Cazzie_Bliss

Ah wow congratz Billy! Saber really is beautiful ~~~ her eyes are stunning. I love her sword! That's pretty damn awesome *O* How many does that make now? 13? 14? I've lost count hahahahaha XD You have so many lovely girls now

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

XOHimitsuOX

Congrats!

Looks like you're running out of space, anymore and they might kick you out of the room

Saluli

Congratz Billy!

You must be very happy. Thanks for posting all this detail, I thought I would have to wait mine arrive to see Aestus Estus.

The box is really big, they told it was bigger because of the sword in DD blog.

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

baldylox
Heeeey, you managed to get the wig on okay! Congrats on getting Saber, glad you got all the extra uniforms too! I have no idea how they'd look on her but I know it'll be awesome.

I did get the wig on fine! I did just like you said and it slipped right on with no problems! Thank you! I'm not sure if the Alter outfits will go on Saber or not but they'll be going on *someone*.

Congrats! Wow she looks really gorgeous! I can't wait see her intro story.

Thank you very much! I hope to have her story for everyone by next week.

Yay congrats! Saber is so lovely with those blue green eyes of hers *w*

And that sword is HUGE wow! XD

Thank you! I agree, her eyes are just... Wow. And yes, that sword is crazy big but I like it a lot!

Ooooo congrats! She looks amazing, can't wait to read the introduction story!

Thanks so much! I'll make sure her intro story is a good one.

Gz gz gz gz gz!!! She is amazing I am glad everything was perfect ^^

Thank you! I'm also very happy she had no issues, I would have been really sad if she had.

Congrats, Billy! I'm so glad you finally got her. And her personality is already shining through! She's your lucky #13 (which is often associated with mischief and craziness!)

Thank you! Yes, her personality is quite obvious already and she's going to have problems fitting in easily I think. But I also think her "master" will help smooth things out. You're right, Saber is Lucky 13 and makes my family an even Bakers Dozen! I expect great things from her tho as far as stories go.

Wow~ She looks so pretty. Congrats on getting her! I agree, the gold interior of the box is very cool. >w

Thank you very much! The details on everything is just awesome. I'm glad you like everything!

Wow, I literally gasped at her beauty!!! I cannot wait for mine!!! She has the most perfect face. I have a question about her outfit, the tube top part that is over her breasts....it doesnt look like its sewn. The edges don't look finished, or is that my imagination???? I hope that is not the case becuase I will find a way to mess it up if thats the case. Its really so lovely!!!!

Hee hee, she's quite striking for sure. I can't wait to do proper pics of her in good light with no flash. She's just gorgeous in person. The top you asked about is indeed unfinished looking, meaning there is no defined "edge" on the top, it's just cut like that. And since she's a L-bust, that top is BARELY hanging on! It kept slipping off her while I was adjusting her sleeves and dress, like she was going "TAH DAH!" or something. I don't think you will mess it up tho as once you have it adjusted right, it stays up.

Ah wow congratz Billy! Saber really is beautiful ~~~ her eyes are stunning. I love her sword! That's pretty damn awesome *O* How many does that make now? 13? 14? I've lost count hahahahaha XD You have so many lovely girls now

Thank you Cazzie! I also love those green eyes, they're excellent. And the sword IS pretty friggin cool. Saber makers a perfect Bakers Dozen at my house, she's number 13. And thanks for your kind compliments about my girls!

Congrats! Looks like you're running out of space, anymore and they might kick you out of the room

Thanks! You're right.... I don't think I can have any more girls in here without ME losing my spot in the bed!

Congratz Billy! You must be very happy. Thanks for posting all this detail, I thought I would have to wait mine arrive to see Aestus Estus. The box is really big, they told it was bigger because of the sword in DD blog.

Thank you! I'm VERY happy indeed. I figured people may want to see all the stuff that she comes with laid out as it comes out of the box so I did lots of pics. I know I like seeing that stuff so now that you say that, I'm glad I did. Happy to help! And thanks for reminding me of her swords name. I had totally forgotten that! I need to write it down when I get home. As you saw, it's quite large and had it's own box too. When Saber isn't using it, it will be stored safely away in there for sure.

Billy

kymaera

Grats. Can't wait to see the sparks flying when she gets introduced in the story line.

baldylox
She's gorgeous~ Congratulations on her arrival!

Thank you very much!

congratz. guessyou will have to update your profile again huh

Thank you! And yes indeed, I'll have to update yet again.

Congrats on Saber's arrival!! She DD3 is very sturdy - so I'm not surprised she can wield that sword unassisted. If you're not afraid of her wrath, give her thighs a squeeze and compare them to one of your other girls. They are squishy

Thank you! She seemed to be pretty sturdy but I didn't check her legs out too much. I was having issues getting her armored feet onto her without breaking them. They were super tight and felt like they were going to break so I didn't push them all the way in.

Wooo, it's about time! Congrats! I'm looking forward to the story!

Hee hee, thanks! It took long enuff but I must say it was worth it to me to see Saber in person. And I'll get the intro story up next week, I promise!

Wow, that's amazing that the DD3 can support that giant sword unaided!

She's so cool!

Thank you! I was amazed she could hold that big sword too!

Grats! What method did you use to get her wig on? Was putting her outfit on troublesome at all?

Thanks! I used the method Nekopon talked about.... I held the back of the wig in place by the elastic band under the braids/bun and then grabbed the front part of the wig cap and slid it down towards the front. It went right on easily, took less than 10 seconds. I was extremely happy about that since I had read about many people having problems with theirs.

As for her outfit, the sleeves were the hardest part for me. Getting her arms past the shoulder pads was hard because of the tiny holes the arms need to slide thru. Took some fiddling with and lots of adjustments to get the sleeves to finally look good. Other than that, the only thing that gave me grief was her armored boots/feet. Those darn things seem to be SUPER tight when going on and I really feared I would break the pegs off inside her lower leg if I pushed any harder. So I left them out a little due to that.

AWE-SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!

Heheh, I'm so glad you finally got her in. I know you've been *really* looking forward to this, and your excitement shows even in text.

They did do a very nice job designing Saber Extra and Alter V2's packaging. Nanoha's box is similar, but hers is silver on the inside, which doesn't go with Saber Extra's warm tone design nearly as well as the gold. I do recall seeing someone post pictures of the Saber Extra/Alter boxes next to Saber Lily's, which as far as I know is the same as Nanoha's, Fate's, and Yoko's, so I'm pretty sure it is bigger. I think it's because of that giant sword, though it just dawned on me how odd it is that they made the box bigger instead of making the hilt a separate piece.

She's got quite the attitude right out of the box! And laying claim so quickly. . .Oh, man. I have to wonder how she and Manami are going to get along when they meet.

So looking forward to the intro story!

Thanks very much! You're totally correct about me being all giddy and fanboying all over. I'm STILL excited about her. The packaging was really cool and I enjoy details like that. And yes, she has an attitude but come on, she's a Roman Emperor that burned Rome to the ground so she could make more room for her new palatial complex. I think she may have issues with some of my girls.... Manami especially. LOL I'll have that intro done up for next week so I hope it lives up to expectations.

Well, there she is..... finally... And she looks totally stunning! I'm glad she finally got to you, I know how long you've been waiting. It's good to see that Volks fixed the issues with the DDIII body, too. Can't wait to see what kind of intro you have in the works, sir!

Finally is right. I've never had to wait this long for any purchase I've made! But all that doesn't matter now because she's home and she's awesome! I'm hoping the DD3 issues have been cleared up but it still seems some people are getting the older styles in their Sabers. At least Volks has been doing swaps on parts quickly for them. And I'll try and do my best on Saber's intro story! With all the people saying this to me, the pressure is ON!!

Grats. Can't wait to see the sparks flying when she gets introduced in the story line.

Thanks! I think you'll be pleased with the intro story.

Billy

Lulu

Congratulations! I'm really looking forward to seeing some intro posts with her.

That wig is gorgeous!