Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Box opening pics for Saber Extra!

Averis

What a great box-opening! I love seeing those.

Congratulations! She really stands out on the dresser next to the others. I can't wait to see how she fits in with everyone else in the group.

OtakuDepot

Congrats Mr. Billy! I know how much you have been waiting for her to show up and I'm happy she had no cracks/damage that you have to deal with.

Did you have any problems getting the gold should pad "fringe" to calm down on her? Mine were all over the place at first and didn't get under control till some time spent brushing with a tooth brush.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

baldylox
Congratulations! I'm really looking forward to seeing some intro posts with her. That wig is gorgeous!

Thank you! I think there are a TON of people wondering about her intro story.... my stress level is slowly rising due to that. LOL But I'll have it up sometime next week for sure! And yes, I love her wig! It's just so nice on her.

What a great box-opening! I love seeing those. Congratulations! She really stands out on the dresser next to the others. I can't wait to see how she fits in with everyone else in the group.

Thank you sir, I'm glad you liked the post! I hadn't done a box opening pictorial in AGES so I just had to do it with her. And I totally agree with you about her standing out! She's nothing if not FLASHY! And you'll hopefully see how she deals with her new family here soon!

Congrats! I am glad she finally made it too you. Very jealous

Thank you so much!

Congrats Mr. Billy! I know how much you have been waiting for her to show up and I'm happy she had no cracks/damage that you have to deal with.

Did you have any problems getting the gold should pad "fringe" to calm down on her? Mine were all over the place at first and didn't get under control till some time spent brushing with a tooth brush.

Thank you sir, I appreciate it! It's been a long time coming but I'm so happy she's home now, none of the wait matters anymore. As for her shoulder pauldrons, mine were a bit unruly but they calmed down easily enuff with a toothbrush. Good call on that!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

jadepixel

Congrats! Can't wait to see what trouble she gets into with your crew

I'm impressed you got her to hold the sword up, I couldn't get it balanced right. You should try playing with the wired skirt, you can do some cool action poses by bending it around some!

Innocentsake

Excellent box opening~! She's just so lovely I really can't wait to see her first photo story! I'm happy to see everyone on the forums with their Sabers, it gives me something to look at while I continue to wait for mine :3

Do you think you'll change out her eyes any time soon? I really want to pop in the 2nd pair of eyes she comes with... wondering if I should do it while I'm at the Volks store that way if they are cracked I can get that taken care of right away. I've seen people with limited eyes cracked which is my concern since I've heard the hot glue they use to keep the eyes in sometimes causes this to happen.

I love that you were able to pose her with that marvelous sword of hers! And is it just me or does Saber Nero have a bit of a kitty mouth? Kya~ Maybe I'm the only one that sees that but it just makes me fall in love with her even more!

PrettyCranium

I'm so late replying to this thread! Congrats, Billy! I'm glad she's everything you hoped for.

chibinezumi

I'm late too, but congrats! She is really beautiful! The face! So lovely. Can't wait to see her introduction with the other girls

baldylox
Congrats! Can't wait to see what trouble she gets into with your crew

I'm impressed you got her to hold the sword up, I couldn't get it balanced right. You should try playing with the wired skirt, you can do some cool action poses by bending it around some!

Thank you! I'm sure Saber will make quite the entrance at my place in her intro story. I have big plans for her. It took me a little time to get that sword balanced correctly since it's so friggin long! But she seemed to hold it pretty well at that angle. I'll do more with it later when I have more time. And I'll for sure use the dress wiring to do more dynamic stuff.

Excellent box opening~! She's just so lovely I really can't wait to see her first photo story! I'm happy to see everyone on the forums with their Sabers, it gives me something to look at while I continue to wait for mine :3

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. It seems I have my work cut out for me on the intro post as everyone says they are looking forward to it. I can't let them down!

Do you think you'll change out her eyes any time soon? I really want to pop in the 2nd pair of eyes she comes with... wondering if I should do it while I'm at the Volks store that way if they are cracked I can get that taken care of right away. I've seen people with limited eyes cracked which is my concern since I've heard the hot glue they use to keep the eyes in sometimes causes this to happen.

Actually no, I have no plans to swap eyes in Saber right away. BUT, I *do* have plans to use those extra eyes of hers in one of my other girls very soon. Who gets to try them is a secret tho.

I love that you were able to pose her with that marvelous sword of hers! And is it just me or does Saber Nero have a bit of a kitty mouth? Kya~ Maybe I'm the only one that sees that but it just makes me fall in love with her even more!

Thanks! It took some time and fumbling about but she seemed to do well with it. I also think she has a slight kitty look to her mouth at certain angles.... which to me makes her even MORE awesome. Thank you for all the praise!

I'm so late replying to this thread! Congrats, Billy! I'm glad she's everything you hoped for.

No worries! I appreciate your compliments.

I'm late too, but congrats! She is really beautiful! The face! So lovely. Can't wait to see her introduction with the other girls

Ahh, you're good, no prob. I'm glad you like her too. And I shall do my best to get that intro story done this weekend so everyone can see Saber meet her sisters.

Billy

otakusan

Wow... look at that, must be so exciting. The long wait was well worth it wasn't it. Congrats Billy

bethykins
:o shes SO pretty congrats!! i am dying to see her in a kimono<3

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

baldylox
Wow... look at that, must be so exciting. The long wait was well worth it wasn't it. Congrats Billy

Thank you sir! It is VERY exciting to finally have her arrive. And yes, the long wait was worth it for sure. She's everything I hoped for and more.

:o shes SO pretty congrats!! i am dying to see her in a kimono<3

Thank you Bethy! I don't have a kimono especially for her just yet, I'll have to see if any of the others will let her "borrow" one for a photo shoot. It will need to have red in it tho.... or maybe some green...

Billy

DefectiveAngel

WOOT!!! She has finally made it home! CONGRATS!!!!

She is soooooo gorgeous! That face is amazing and stunning! I'm really excited to see all the pictures you are going to take of her. Along with seeing her intro story.

I'm so happy she finally arrived, I know you were getting super impatient for her arrival. But seeing her in your pics it looks like the wait was well worth it.

I can't get over all the awesome stuff she comes with and that sword is truly amazing. I love her default outfit too, she looks very elegant and stunning in it. I also approve her bust about to pop out of that top. =3

Congrats again, I think I'm just as excited as you are that she finally made it home to you. ^_^

baldylox
WOOT!!! She has finally made it home! CONGRATS!!!!

She is soooooo gorgeous! That face is amazing and stunning! I'm really excited to see all the pictures you are going to take of her. Along with seeing her intro story.

I'm so happy she finally arrived, I know you were getting super impatient for her arrival. But seeing her in your pics it looks like the wait was well worth it.

I can't get over all the awesome stuff she comes with and that sword is truly amazing. I love her default outfit too, she looks very elegant and stunning in it. I also approve her bust about to pop out of that top. =3

Congrats again, I think I'm just as excited as you are that she finally made it home to you. ^_^

Thank you very much! I know I've whined to you countless times about Saber taking her sweet time in getting to me so I know you're glad she arrived so you don't have to listen to that from me anymore.

Oh yes, her eyes and face are just totally amazing to me. I'm also excited about getting better photos of her to share. And now the pressure is HIGH for me to deliver on her intro story! But I know what I have in store will NOT be what anyone expects. So I have *that* going for me.

Her accessories and outfit are just so well made and detailed... I'm in awe of everything about her. And I'm glad you approve of her about to bust out of her top! I think having her as an L-bust was the way to go this time, it amps up her sexy looks bigtime!

Again, thanks for all the compliments! I'll do my best to get many more pics this weekend.

Billy

nkei

Congratulations on Saber!! She's so gorgeous . Love the picture with her holding up her sword! Like others, I can't wait to see when she's finally introduced to the rest of the family

baldylox
Congratulations on Saber!! She's so gorgeous . Love the picture with her holding up her sword! Like others, I can't wait to see when she's finally introduced to the rest of the family

Thank you! I'm glad you like the sword pic, that's a fave of mine. And I promise I'll do the intro story for next week for everyone.

Billy

Traveller

So Sabre has finally arrived after what seems forever.

Love it all and cannot see what everyone makes of her when they see her in the intro story.

I cannot help and think Sabre using something along the line of Croc Dundee when it comes to showing her sword "Call that a Sword?" (Whips out her own sword) "This is a sword"

I wonder now who's on your hit list to buy.

baldylox
So Sabre has finally arrived after what seems forever.

Love it all and cannot see what everyone makes of her when they see her in the intro story.

I cannot help and think Sabre using something along the line of Croc Dundee when it comes to showing her sword "Call that a Sword?" (Whips out her own sword) "This is a sword"

I wonder now who's on your hit list to buy.

Yep! After what felt like ages, she's finally home. I'm super excited about it too. As long as my plans go well, I want to shoot the intro story pics tomorrow afternoon after I'm done with a half day of work. Barring that, I'll have to do them Sunday morning before I head to the parents to do Fathers Day.

That is TOO funny about Saber's Dundee sword! I'll have to see about working that in somewhere soon.

As for my hit list, I only have one girl I am "after" and I'm not even looking for her at the moment due to insufficient funds. I'd love to have a Kanu Unchou one day to pair up with my other two fighters Ryomou and Mai. I've wanted one for ages and almost had one last year but to give her up. But one day I'll find one and add her to the family. I just don't think it will be anytime soon.

Billy

cgivisionary

Hmmmmmm. 13 DD's how nice. CONGRATS on Saber!

baldylox

Thank you sir! Yeah, 13 DD's now.... insane I know. But Saber will be my last for a long while. I have no plans for any more unless a Kanu shows up at a decent price. Otherwise, I'm done. It's time to focus on the girls I have and spoil them rotten.

Billy

cgivisionary

Thank you sir! Yeah, 13 DD's now.... insane I know. But Saber will be my last for a long while. I have no plans for any more unless a Kanu shows up at a decent price. Otherwise, I'm done. It's time to focus on the girls I have and spoil them rotten.

Billy

You're welcome.

You need to change your sig!

baldylox

ARRGGHH!!! I do don't I? Bleah, more work for me....

Billy

cgivisionary

ARRGGHH!!! I do don't I? Bleah, more work for me....

Billy

doki_[ulzzang]96

cool doll, let me ask you a question...where do you buy Saber Extra? Thank God she has no cracks or missing parts though...what's your job? you must've gotten lots of money to buy her.

Signature__Sebastian_Michaelis_by_PhoenixOfSadness.png

baldylox
96"]cool doll, let me ask you a question...where do you buy Saber Extra? Thank God she has no cracks or missing parts though...what's your job? you must've gotten lots of money to buy her.

Thank you! I got Saber Extra when she was available thru Volks USA on preorder last September. It took them 9 months to get her to me tho, it was a long wait. You can't order them anymore tho so if you want one you'll have to find one on the secondary market like here in the classifieds, or on Figurefm or the Flickr groups or Ebay and Yahoo Japan.

As for my job, I had to use my credit card to pay for her since I didn't have that kind of money laying around ready to spend.

Billy