Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

chibinezumi

Candid camera pics! Join in!

chibinezumi

Starting this for fun please feel free to add, Photos your DD does not want the world to see

can be any situation as long as it is safe by forum standards

1. post only one to two pictures, can be captioned or have dialog. But only 2 pics max!

2. Have fun and get creative!

7414331578_3f96d8cd3d.jpg

DSC_0003 by chibinezumi, on Flickr

Airy: Another kitsune! and so cute! How am I supposed to get his attention now? **mumbling**(If I become a wild Neko with no clothes, maybe that will be attractive....)

7414332150_5f1d51c886.jpg

DSC_0005 by chibinezumi, on Flickr

Chibi: Airy! Dinners.....ready?

Airy: Huh?....KYAAAAAA!!!!!!!

milkytea

Haha, very funny! Airy is very bold, but she doesn't like being caught planning. XD

mitsuki

This is a really fun idea.

Why Kanu is not allowed to cook...

5239892711_ac399b8750.jpg

5240489278_5aae648294.jpg

Sakuno: "I don't think they will taste good if they are burnt to a crisp."

scripple

Airy: Another kitsune! and so cute! How am I supposed to get his attention now? **mumbling**(If I become a wild Neko with no clothes, maybe that will be attractive....)

Yeah that Galvatim is acquiring kitsunes pretty fast. I'm not sure how you're going to get his attention. Perhaps Tennis lessons?

scripple

Saber passed by while I was reading this. She want's to know if Godzilla is available for roasting s'mores?

mitsuki

Godzilla is always available but he doesn't travel. If Saber wants to come over here, there are a few girls who have secrets crushes on her. It could be a fun trip for her. Although we do realize that Saber would not abandon her duty of protecting the scripple household. We admire her for her dedication.

scripple
Godzilla is always available but he doesn't travel. If Saber wants to come over here, there are a few girls who have secrets crushes on her. It could be a fun trip for her. Although we do realize that Saber would not abandon her duty of protecting the scripple household. We admire her for her dedication.

Ahh that's too bad about Godzilla. I mentioned the invite to Saber and you're right that she feels she must stay to protect the household, especially given certain recent occurrences. She did seem a little sad that she couldn't go until I told her that these days she'd be lucky to get a single bag of peanuts on the flight. After that she resolutely stated that, no, the household definitely came first!

mitsuki

Awww Poor Saber. But you are so right about flights these days. Only one tiny bag of peanuts for a starving Saber would never tide her over on such a long flight.

Galvatim

Yeah that Galvatim is acquiring kitsunes pretty fast. I'm not sure how you're going to get his attention. Perhaps Tennis lessons?

This Galvatim guy sounds like a giant purple robot of some sort. Maybe Airy needs laser beam cat eyes?

Speaking of, she is a cute kitty...

chibinezumi
Haha, very funny! Airy is very bold, but she doesn't like being caught planning. XD

Quite true! I have started to give up on trying to understand the behavior of this one, although the motive is becoming quite clear.

This is a really fun idea.

Why Kanu is not allowed to cook..."

Lol! Eggs flambé? Very cute Mitsuki! Thanks for adding!

Nice try, but I am not dragging an innocent bystander into this, even if he has kitsunes. Your in this one for the long haul. You should have seen what she wrote on my wall. Hmmm your interested in tennis?

I will try not to pass that along

This Galvatim guy sounds like a giant purple robot of some sort. Maybe Airy needs laser beam cat eyes?

Speaking of, she is a cute kitty...

Best not to make her even more dangerous,even giant purple robots may not stand a chance against this nut.

Traveller

Why Kanu is not allowed to cook...

5239892711_ac399b8750.jpg

5240489278_5aae648294.jpg

These pictures are priceless.

Just love the mini Godzilla there to keep things in order.

A joke to release the tension after a photo shoot

7434584626_9965ce88c3_c.jpg

Tomomi: You are game for a laugh Yoko.

Tomomi trips up Yoko after having photos taken during the Guess Who story, and looking all innocent which she's good at

mitsuki

I am glad you like the photos. hmmmm There is still no direct evidence that she is a Yoko. Tomomi however certainly does look innocent and sweet but that is not too convincing that she actually is innocent. I don't want to encourage any more bad behavior but that photo is hilarious.

milkytea

7443597058_ccae437d5c.jpg

Caught Unaware by sweetmilktea ♥, on Flickr

Lily: "Nooooooooooooooo, don't take a picture when I don't have hair on!!!! "

She's absolutely weeping and moping because I took this picture, let alone shared it somewhere with "strangers." I may have to get back into her good graces with the assistance of some baked goods and café au lait.

...Actually, I was beaten to the task of cheering her up. Prince Amari is already on duty. Our visiting very tiny guest seems to be quite attached to Lily.

7443813414_ccf25cc206.jpg

Princely Kindness by sweetmilktea ♥, on Flickr

sofiel

She so cute even without hair xD

Mitsuki Adored

Yes she is certainly darling without her hair and oh my word the cutie boy in the last photo! ^ o ^ So tiny!

baldylox

I got this shot of Yoko wandering the house while playing hide and seek with her sisters. Lenny wasn't hiding too well tho...

5897579669_b78e47081e_z.jpg

DSC_0670 by balldylox, on Flickr

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

JChiibs

7455489262_910bd320ae.jpg

I was testing out some gathered skirts for the MDD and EB Mini bodies and Tamayuki and Dolly got the giggles really bad about it. I still don't know why, but they seemed to enjoy themselves enough.

7455491732_4962b418aa.jpg

"Mommy you don't need to take out the camera, I'm trying to dry off after my bath!"

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

chibinezumi

Great pics everyone! So funny and cute! Thanks for participating!

Janeway

baldylox your picture is cute and your kitty is cute too.

baldylox
:) baldylox your picture is cute and your kitty is cute too.

Thank you very much!

Chise, all I can hear in my head when I see Mari cringing like that is Gizmo's voice from "Gremlins"...

"Bright light... BRIGHT LIGHT!!"

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.