The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

oliphantkid
2 hours ago, Rneiro said:

Where do you buy new and used APs from? I checked Mandarake’s ARK doll section and FaithZ. Neither have a wide selection of APs to choose from.. APs are expensive both new and used! An AP vinyl exterior skin set is about $180 on Mandarake. It can use Obitsu 48 and 48.5 frame parts, right? I saw a 50cm AP body parts, but they were super muscular and not what I was looking for.

Faithz recently released three new dolls though they usually update their inventory every few months but it doesnt matter most of the time because the majority of the ap dolls have the same sculpts but Kumi and nanase have unique sculpts

Rneiro
2 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

I bought mine from Mandarake brand new. The only other place besides Mandarake that I know sells new AP girls is FaithZ. So I cannot be of much help those are the only two sites I know that sell new AP. The third option is directly in Japan.

Yes, the tan AP kit set from Mandarake can use the 50cm obitsu skeleton. I bought two of those sets and used the Obitsu skeleton frame to put it together. The only set available in Mandarake is the tan one so you will have to use the whitey skeleton but I don’t think it looks that bad. Also the leg skeleton frame is a little big so you will have to modify. You will have to cut 1cm from the top and 2cm from the bottom to make it look perfect. I hope this help.

This is a picture of my custom AP girl I put together with the tan kit they sale in Mandarake as you can see her skeleton parts are lighter than my other AP girls but it doesn’t look that bad.

06F43FC0-17D7-4532-B760-BBFCE20D66EB.jpeg

2 hours ago, Testament said:

I only buy on Mandarake, it's only a matter of time. New ones came out *brand new* as soon as they're released on the market, for the second hands it's luck + patience.

For the price, I've choose AP cause their price is 40-50k yen vs the 80-200k of a DD... and I find them very affordable in comparison.

29 minutes ago, oliphantkid said:

Faithz recently released three new dolls though they usually update their inventory every few months but it doesnt matter most of the time because the majority of the ap dolls have the same sculpts but Kumi and nanase have unique sculpts

Thanks! I’ll be on the lookout for a H-type set on Mandarake! I hope they release kits in new colors like white and bright white. Until then, I’ll have to buy individual H-type parts when I see them.

oliphantkid
3 minutes ago, Rneiro said:

Thanks! I’ll be on the lookout for a H-type set on Mandarake! I hope they release kits in new colors like white and bright white. Until then, I’ll have to buy individual H-type parts when I see them.

They did release a kit in white but someone bought in so maybe they will do another release!

MrFjmg03
On 3/20/2021 at 5:33 PM, oliphantkid said:

omg she looks so cute I love the wig I am a sucker for orange hair and that dress is super cute

Thank you. Me too. I love orange hair especially with bangs:) The dress was made to fit DDdy body. But because of her massive bust it fit her perfectly :)

Edited by MrFjmg03

MrFjmg03
25 minutes ago, Rneiro said:

FaithZ have a bunch of parts in white vinyl. They have upper torso, lower torso, thighs arms and lower leg parts. I check and a lot of them are in stock :)

22 minutes ago, oliphantkid said:

They did release a kit in white but someone bought in so maybe they will do another release!

It was more than one. They had about 5 in white skin. I know because I wanted one and I was looking every time they sold out one LOL. Unfortunately at the time I didn’t have money so I was not able to buy a kit in white and all got sold out.

Edited by MrFjmg03

oliphantkid
2 minutes ago, MrFjmg03 said:

FaithZ have a bunch of parts in white vinyl. They have upper torso, lower torso, thighs arms and lower leg parts. I check and a lot of them are in stock :)

It was more than one. They had about 5 in white skin. I know because I wanted one and I was looking every time they sold out one LOL. Unfortunately at the time I didn’t have money so I was not able to buy a kit in white and all got sold out.

Oh yeah I am really bad at looking at the inventory stock on mandarake cause I thought there was one lena on mandarake but then I noticed there were two cause the other buyer told me

oliphantkid
9 minutes ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Thank you. Me too. I love orange hair especially with bangs:) The dress was made to fit DDdy body. But because of her massive bust it fit her perfectly :)

33742DC0-3B17-41A7-ADEB-AD9382BDC107.jpeg

thank you for saying the size cause I actually had no idea what DDdy looked like on ap's large busts

Gweneveryn

Does AP ever rerelease sculps? I missed Ellie and I'm wondering if they will release her again (sorry I'm not too familiar with their schedules, I'm still pretty new to this).

Tierparkzone

As far as I am aware Elle and Ellie have seen several rereleases already. The more recent ones branded as "puchi-renewal-type" (apparently with more blushing on the face? - I have not seen both versions side by side, so not sure about the exact differences... - but they seem pretty similar).

In January there was a preorder for an Elle+Wig set that should get fulfilled soon. We might see a few of them popping up at mandarake then. And as they used to do Elle and then later Ellie with their releases until now, we may actually see an Ellie+Wig preorder somtime in the near future.

oliphantkid
8 hours ago, Gweneveryn said:

Does AP ever rerelease sculps? I missed Ellie and I'm wondering if they will release her again (sorry I'm not too familiar with their schedules, I'm still pretty new to this).

is ellie and elle not the same sculpt though, just with different eye colors? cause they have elle on faithz which someone in a bjd discord channel got.

oliphantkid

also quick question is this a real ap bust?? or just a model one for show I am very curious cause I want this bust very badly.spacer.png

MrFjmg03
On 3/22/2021 at 10:47 AM, oliphantkid said:

also quick question is this a real ap bust?? or just a model one for show I am very curious cause I want this bust very badly.spacer.png

It is a real one. They have the tan option in stock on FaithZ. It look different because of the way the doll is posed, but I’m sure is the one on the picture. They have another larger version but that one is hanging lower on the body (My favorite bust)

http://faithz.com/outer-body-part-typec3-bust-tan-soft-skin-blushed-p-2341.html

Edited by MrFjmg03

Tierparkzone
2 hours ago, oliphantkid said:

is ellie and elle not the same sculpt though, just with different eye colors? cause they have elle on faithz which someone in a bjd discord channel got.

Elle has blue eyes and tan skin, while Ellie has yellow eyes and whitey skin. Otherwise they should be identical.

Testament
4 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

It is a real one. They have the tan option in stock on FaithZ. It look different because of the way the doll is posed, but I’m sure is the one on the picture. They have another larger version but that one is hanging lower on the body (My favorite bust)

E7503E43-B7B5-4586-9B79-4E7744243117.jpeg

I don't know... I own C3 bust and it doesn't seem so "round" to me:

ACtC-3d1y0OXTL-HyD-d_PcGNeanHxhu5uwGRbUk

maybe it's a C2? More "fuller" than the C3... but the base is lower than the C3... mmmh

APBW000002_001_01.jpg

• Like 2

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

oliphantkid
2 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Elle has blue eyes and tan skin, while Ellie has yellow eyes and whitey skin. Otherwise they should be identical.

ooooh i had no idea they were a different skin tone lol

oliphantkid
4 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

E7503E43-B7B5-4586-9B79-4E7744243117.jpeg

I dont think its that one cause i have that bust for my lena and it doesnt look the same underside

MrFjmg03
On 3/22/2021 at 3:27 PM, Testament said:

I don't know... I own C3 bust and it doesn't seem so "round" to me:

ACtC-3d1y0OXTL-HyD-d_PcGNeanHxhu5uwGRbUk

maybe it's a C2? More "fuller" than the C3... but the base is lower than the C3... mmmh

APBW000002_001_01.jpg

On 3/22/2021 at 3:38 PM, oliphantkid said:

I dont think its that one cause i have that bust for my lena and it doesnt look the same underside

I own the C2 bust and is fuller than the one on the picture. The only one I can think of is the G bust. I will try to find that AP sculpt and hopefully it will tell us what bust is it :)

My girl with the C2 bust and under the G bust.

Edited by MrFjmg03

MrFjmg03

I found out the sculpt is Marina and according to FaithZ she has the C3 bust option. I think it looks different because of the way the doll is pose. @oliphantkid Where do you find the photo. That would give me more clues to see if the sculpt I found is the correct one.

This is the link to the sculpt I found and I think is the same one http://faithz.com/rap-pink-drops-2-æ©çå¥ï¼ããªãï¼ï¼Marinaï¼-p-2216.html

• Like 1

Testament

So it really was a C3... maybe it's the blushing, maybe the fact that older versions of the C3 (on Marina for example) were not soft skin.

I own a old C3 and it's narrower than the soft skin one.

Edited by Testament

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

oliphantkid
3 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

I found out the sculpt is Marina and according to FaithZ she has the C3 bust option. I think it looks different because of the way the doll is pose. @oliphantkid Where do you find the photo. That would give me more clues to see if the sculpt I found is the correct one.

This is the link to the sculpt I found and I think is the same one http://faithz.com/rap-pink-drops-2-æ©çå¥ï¼ããªãï¼ï¼Marinaï¼-p-2216.html

i found the photo from this forum

MrFjmg03
1 hour ago, oliphantkid said:

i found the photo from this forum

I was correct it is the c3 bust. @Roku_Zymx found the post with the AP in the picture and say she has the C3 bust :)

• Like 1

oliphantkid
2 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

I was correct it is the c3 bust. @Roku_Zymx found the post with the AP in the picture and say she has the C3 bust :)

Man I wish Tommy re released alot of old items

Akito

How often Faithz re-stocks optional parts that have gotten sold out? I was about to order light skin bust but it got sold out, switched to bigger size then...

MrFjmg03
4 hours ago, Akito said:

How often Faithz re-stocks optional parts that have gotten sold out? I was about to order light skin bust but it got sold out, switched to bigger size then...

No idea.

Last time I waited about 3 months for a sold out bust to be in stock again.