The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Akito
5 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Last time I waited about 3 months for a sold out bust to be in stock again.

Ok well next time I know better, lol... 😅

You know what... I will soon have two extra busts. I know myself too well to say that I'm pretty sure I need to get two more dolls to get those extra parts to use. I already know that I want H-type head. This escalated quickly. 

Testament
20 minutes ago, Akito said:

Ok well next time I know better, lol... 😅

You know what... I will soon have two extra busts. I know myself too well to say that I'm pretty sure I need to get two more dolls to get those extra parts to use. I already know that I want H-type head. This escalated quickly. 

Oh, so very quickly you have not idea XD.

I've a ton of extra skeleton parts, busts, heads (never enough!) so I can build from scratch many different AP. 3 at the same time.

Different bust size, anyway, may come in handy when you have to dress your girls, so smaller busts (H, C2, C3) when covered, bigger (G, H3, H4, H5) when you unleash the kraken.

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

oliphantkid

does anyone know how to attach the head to the neck peg? I cant find any videos on it

MrFjmg03
1 hour ago, oliphantkid said:

does anyone know how to attach the head to the neck peg? I cant find any videos on it

This is a video tutorial in how to attach and Obitsu head to the body. It is the same thing for AP. They have the same neck joint :)

• Like 3

oliphantkid
2 minutes ago, MrFjmg03 said:

This is a video tutorial in how to attach and Obitsu head to the body. It is the same thing for AP. They have the same neck joint :)

THANK YOU!

Rneiro

I spent 5+ hours trying to install the new neck piece by pushing it into the bottom of the head, but I ended up disfiguring it instead. If you accidentally disfigure the neck joint holder, then just heat it up with using a blow dryer and mold it back to its original form.

I looked up alternative options for installing the neck joint and found instructions and comments about installing a new piece here. This might be the wrong link but I’ll check and update it later.

I found another way to install it after reading the comments section by disassembling and reassembling the neck piece into the neck joint holder using a Phillips head screwdriver. I will have to install another 55cm/60cm neck joint once my second shipment of doll parts are delivered. 

Testament

I usually go for disassembling and reassembling and possibly have a neck for each head.

• Like 1

MrFjmg03

My Abuelita is almost done. I’m so in love with how she looks. Also I had to order the elbow parts from 1999 because parabox never took any responsibility for sending the wrong parts. I had to pay over 20 for shipping just for the elbows. 1999 is shipping by DHL as well. But now Abuelita body is ready lol it needs is the head :)

Edited by MrFjmg03

MrFjmg03

Abuelita is home and looking glamorous :)

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 3

Cauldroness

I'm pretty sure you have the all-time winner of the "most unique AP doll" contest with Abuelita! Nothing like a party grandma to rock out a record!

• Like 1

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

oliphantkid

I ordered my first cool cat lingerie wish there was more lingerie in stock to buy :T i also got my type j head the other day and some code shoes

oliphantkid

wish cool cat was still selling this set I want it so badly spacer.png

Rneiro
6 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

AAE3A29B-1F72-4788-8EFF-62D1E8E71378.jpeg

30B2EA89-1E0F-48B0-A0E1-12403F53FB48.jpeg

3 minutes ago, oliphantkid said:

I ordered my first cool cat lingerie wish there was more lingerie in stock to buy :T i also got my type j head the other day and some code shoes

Abuelita took a more classy direction than I expected! How many APs do you have now? 

Where did you buy a Type-J head from? I’ve been looking for Misa-Chan’s head sculpt in bright white/super white for a future succubus character project.

Meigana was supposed to be a succubus, but I see her as my "doll-gther" and want her to have an innocent appearance instead. Do you all think it sounds creepy or weird for me to refer to Meigana as my daughter?

oliphantkid
On 4/1/2021 at 1:34 AM, Rneiro said:

Abuelita took a more classy direction than I expected! How many APs do you have now? 

Where did you buy a Type-J head from? I’ve been looking for Misa-Chan’s head sculpt in bright white/super white for a future succubus character project.

Meigana was supposed to be a succubus, but I see her as my "doll-gther" and want her to have an innocent appearance instead. Do you all think it sounds creepy or weird for me to refer to Meigana as my daughter?

Sorry about being inactive, I got her from zen market. I want to make a succubus ap but its hard finding succubus like clothes, even though I ordered clothes from Tcdoll, idk when my packages come.

oliphantkid

Bruh I wish there were better places to order ap clothes the stuff I ordered from booth has been missing DX I wish all the ap clothes creators were on etsy

Testament

I love succubus AP <3

All the dresses I own are the result of some years of hunting on mandarake.

One piece at a time, I think I have quite the wardrobe.

oliphantkid

what do you search up on mandarake though?

Akito

I got bit of inspiration of making some clothes for my AP dolls. The pink skirt is something I've made over 10 years ago for a bjd, luckily I haven't thrown it away.   

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

MrFjmg03
5 hours ago, Akito said:

I got bit of inspiration of making some clothes for my AP dolls. The pink skirt is something I've made over 10 years ago for a bjd, luckily I haven't thrown it away.   

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I love that white top so much :)

TasiaChiba
On 3/31/2021 at 4:15 PM, MrFjmg03 said:

AAE3A29B-1F72-4788-8EFF-62D1E8E71378.jpeg

30B2EA89-1E0F-48B0-A0E1-12403F53FB48.jpeg

I adore how Abuelita turned out.   She rocks!

• Like 1

oliphantkid

AP000101_001_05.jpganyone know where I can get shoes like these??