Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AnimatorAR

Deleted post.

Innocentsake

They are having way too much fun with that slime! Very cute & sexy Did the slime leave any residue on them? And oh goodness I was scared when it looked like slime would be dumped on heads!

baldylox

Ha ha! Not what I was expecting to see when I got on the forums today.

Funny pics tho! I recall messing with stuf flike this when I was a kid. I'd never figure DD's wanting to play with it tho. They at least looked like they were having fun.... I did gasp a bit seeing that bucket being held over your one girls head tho. I was like "NOOOOO!!" LOL But I really liked the one of Airy sitting in the bucket and not fitting. That was too funny!

I'm not sure if I want to see more slime pics but I do enjoy seeing pics of your girls regardless of if they are NSFW or not. Both are them are very cute and also seem to enjoy being sexy. A definite plus in my book.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

RaveOfNightmares

This reminds me of an old ninja turtles toy I had as a kid, minus the torture device.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

Ravendruid

I would have been WAY too terrified of this stuff staining to try that. I'm glad you did, appreciate the results, though. Fun story.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

juu-yuki

Ohh that looks so cool. Looks like putty in some photos and slime in another. Your girls look like they are having a lot of fun ^^.

Just wondering, was it hard to clean up afterwards?

Also, I won't mine seeing more of these posts. I find them creative. >v<

RaveOfNightmares
I would have been WAY too terrified of this stuff staining to try that. I'm glad you did, appreciate the results, though. Fun story.

Ohh that looks so cool. Looks like putty in some photos and slime in another. Your girls look like they are having a lot of fun ^^.

Just wondering, was it hard to clean up afterwards?

Also, I won't mine seeing more of these posts. I find them creative. >v<

It didn't leave anything on my girls or stain them. But I didn't leave the slime on them for to long anyways. I did clean them off with wipes after every shot too. The slime is called Nickelodeon Gak http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12553498 It looked like putty sometimes cause I photoshopped the images and took out the light glares and smoothed it out. Glad you enjoyed the photos. Dunno if I will do anymore. I was more just testing the water. But who knows. My girls did have fun though.

I was wondering why the slime looked so flat and putty like in every shot aside from the bucket one.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

RaveOfNightmares
Should I have not edited it? I still have the originals.

I personally think it would look cooler to leave the shine on so it looks like slime.

baldylox

I agree that the slime looks cooler when shiny. It gives it that ooze and wet look to it like slime should have. I think those pics you shared with the shine on it look nicer.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

RaveOfNightmares
I agree that the slime looks cooler when shiny. It gives it that ooze and wet look to it like slime should have. I think those pics you shared with the shine on it look nicer.

Billy

So looks like I might just have to do a "Slime 2" post in the future. Any requests?

*raises hand*

Akina: *raises hand*

Arisa: *raises hand*

Michael_aya

Wow, some of your pic looks very sexy.

Tieren

I had seen the gak stuff or something similar to it before so I wasn't too surprised by your post. I do agree with the others that the slime looks better shiny.

YukiOokami

XD That's hilarious. I looked at this right when I woke up this morning.