Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AnimatorAR

Deleted post.

leitan

Big tub o' jello...hmmm. Clear jello won't stain...

hey...take the idea and run with it...!

baldylox

Sure, why not post them? I always find your photos fun and entertaining! Your girls really go all out when they have fun and it's cool to see some ecchi pics now and then too.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

baldylox
Thank you, Billy. Makes me happy to hear you enjoy my photos of my girls. I really enjoy your girls too. It makes my day seeing your photo stories. I will post the pictures here soon. They are really ecchi, so want to put that warning out there.

You're welcome! I always enjoy seeing your girls messing around. And I'm glad you like my girls and their stories too!

As long as you label your post ecchi then there won't be any problems. Some people like ecchi stuff, some don't. I for one love seeing ecchi stuff, I think it's fun and sexy! I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us!

Billy

baldylox
Was it too much??

Sorry for the huge delay in the reply but personally I didn't think it was too much. I wasn't expecting the new "details" your girl had downstairs tho! But I did think the cleanup pics after all the green slime were fun, her sitting down and wiping off with the sponge were cute, along with the little duckies.

I'm up for more pics but I'm not sure what others thought about the previous ones.

Billy

baldylox
About the new "details", Sharon says it best "Barbie has nothing on these." also applies for downstairs (it is a custom sticker lol). Wanted to separate my girls from the plain/no-details Barbie look.

Hee hee, that's funny. I have to agree with Sharon tho, Barbie is nothing compared to a DD either in looks, style or coolness. And there's nothing wrong with wanting your girls to be different than everyone elses. That's one awesome fact about DD's, they're so customizable that no two will be the exact same! This is easily seen with how many custom 01 heads we see for sale on YJA and elsewhere. That head sculpt is just so popular to customize, it shows how good the base look of the 01 really is. And after seeing tons of other 01 girls, I can still happily say I haven't seen a single one that could pass for my Manami. Or Mamimi or Sprout, etc.

Glad you still enjoyed the photos. I too like the cleanup photos with the little duckies. Will post more photos after the holidays.

Yep! I look forward to seeing what else you and your girls come up with!

Billy