Halcyon

Dolls Party 25 - After Event

Halcyon

- UPDATED - 1

- UPDATED - 2

- UPDATED - 3

Tenshi-no-Sumika Items:

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/event/dolpa25/sumika.html

The first wave of Tenshi-no-Sumika items are sold out, but there's going to be a restocked ~2 hours and 50 minutes from now.

5737975690_cb6995d939_z.jpg

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/superdollfie/index_superdollfie.aspx -

Latest news from Volks' Dolls Party 25 site:

Tenshi-no-Sumika Items will be sold in Volks Web Site Store

[ Sales Starts ]

from 11:00 on May 21st, 2011 (Japan time)

[ Item Restocked ]

at 14:00 on May 21st, 2011 (Japan time)

* One entry per item per customer.

* Order the same item in a different order is not available. One purchase per item per customer.

* Combining of orders is NOT available.

* When you keep items in your shopping cart, please keep the following in mind.

Make sure you are logged in before buying the items. If you haven't created a Volks International account yet, I suggest you do it at least 8 hours before it's time to order the Tenshi-no-Sumika items. Use the following link to create an account: http://www.volks.co.jp/en/user/index_user.aspx.

Keep in mind that some items go out of stocks very quick, and I mean very QUICK! To increase your chance at one of the popular items (denim, peach frill, etc), be on time, .

If you are worried about your clock being a little too slow or too fast, use the following link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/. UTC is the coordinated universal time. When that clock hit Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 05:00:00, or 14:00 on May 21st, 2011 (Japan time), then it's time to order!

Edited by Guest

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Maridah

Thanks for posting! I'm hoping the date is after they let us know about the US lotto, but I won't get my hopes up.

http://www.BJDAtelier.com/ Clothes for DD & BJDs

Nakitaninja

Thank you for the post! You are ON it. ^^ I like this. I might just wait for Volks USA and see what they get or work the Y!Japan due to how there was NO LOVE in the last sumika items after event- just sadness. It's still fun to see the event page tho'. Please post and let us know if you win something!

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Halcyon
Thank you for the post! You are ON it. ^^ I like this. I might just wait for Volks USA and see what they get or work the Y!Japan due to how there was NO LOVE in the last sumika items after event- just sadness. It's still fun to see the event page tho'. Please post and let us know if you win something!

I'm going for the Peach Frill Knit Set and maybe the SB-SD-153 footwear. I'll let you know what happened after the event.

Alphakitty

I am still waiting to hear back about which outfits I got, so far I have all the headphones but pink, the blue checkered outfit and the MDD outfit. Hopefully I got the denim and frill outfits, because I feel like those are going to go REALLY fast! My luck was terrible in the last after-event, I only got the lion outfit. ^^; This time I think I will go for the SB-SD-153 shoes, those flowers are so cute. And maybe the night perfume dress and the midnight one... doll clothing, you are destroying my wallet!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

baldylox

I heard from a good source that was at the event that the Denim sets went SUPER fast. But my source *was* able to secure one each of the blue/white checkered set and the pink frill set......

FOR ME

Now I just have to wait for her to get back home and send me a bill for the goodies and shipping! Now all I have to fight for in the Volks US round is the Denim set. Makes things easier for me just going after one outfit.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Halcyon
I am still waiting to hear back about which outfits I got, so far I have all the headphones but pink, the blue checkered outfit and the MDD outfit. Hopefully I got the denim and frill outfits, because I feel like those are going to go REALLY fast! My luck was terrible in the last after-event, I only got the lion outfit. ^^; This time I think I will go for the SB-SD-153 shoes, those flowers are so cute. And maybe the night perfume dress and the midnight one... doll clothing, you are destroying my wallet!

I agree with you; I think the flower on each of the SB-SD-153 shoes is very cute. I also like the midnight one, but I'm a little afraid that it might leave a stain on my girls' skin (the midnight outfit wouldn't look good if my musume is wearing a body suit either).

Makes things easier for me just going after one outfit.

It sure is! Good luck on the denim outfit! *grab it and proceed to checkout right away

Edited by Guest

SirNarwhal
I heard from a good source that was at the event that the Denim sets went SUPER fast. But my source *was* able to secure one each of the blue/white checkered set and the pink frill set......

FOR ME

Now I just have to wait for her to get back home and send me a bill for the goodies and shipping! Now all I have to fight for in the Volks US round is the Denim set. Makes things easier for me just going after one outfit.

Billy

Heh, I take it you mean Natalie from Dollfie World =P I'm still waiting to hear from her about the denim outfit and pink headphones.

baldylox
Heh, I take it you mean Natalie from Dollfie World =P I'm still waiting to hear from her about the denim outfit and pink headphones.

Actually no, it was not her. It's someone else I know. I'm not sure she wanted to have too many people know she was there getting stuff for others besides herself as it would have flooded her with requests. That's why I have not mentioned her name. As soon as I get the outfits tho, I'll thank her publically.

I hope Natalie gets in touch with you soon!

Billy

Galvatim

FOR ME

Lucky! I really want that blue checkered set. The denim set is on my want list, but I'm not expecting to get it...

SirNarwhal

FOR ME

Lucky! I really want that blue checkered set. The denim set is on my want list, but I'm not expecting to get it...

Dollfie World has a few of the blue checkerboard set left for retail.

Galvatim

FOR ME

Dollfie World has a few of the blue checkerboard set left for retail.

I'd grab it, but all my DD funds are tied up till the lottery results are announced. I'll probably wait for Volks USA to get it. I want the MDD outfit too, but MDD outfits never seem to be a problem.

Alphakitty

I'd grab it, but all my DD funds are tied up till the lottery results are announced. I'll probably wait for Volks USA to get it. I want the MDD outfit too, but MDD outfits never seem to be a problem.

Yeah, MDD outfits tend to stick around for a long time for some reason. The ones from several past Dolpas re still on Volks USA! I still haven't opened the red one from 24. ^^; We got Noumi in spring and it feels like such a winter outfit!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

littlebearries

Maybe this one won't though, because I want the MDD outfit too XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

SirNarwhal

Awwwww snap, just found out Alphakitty and I were able to get the denim outfit, so expect quite a few pictures once it gets to us! =D

Pupi

Thank you for the post!

This time I will apply for the black and pink headphones, for the MDD sailor dress and for the MSD/MDD sandals >< Latooni needs some shoes for the summer!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

baldylox
Awwwww snap, just found out Alphakitty and I were able to get the denim outfit, so expect quite a few pictures once it gets to us! =D

AARRRGGHHH!!! Damn you all to.... oh wait....

I mean CONGRATS!

I will patiently await seeing that awesome outfit in pics on your girls. Who will the lucky one be to model that excellent set?

Billy

Alphakitty

AARRRGGHHH!!! Damn you all to.... oh wait....

I mean CONGRATS!

I will patiently await seeing that awesome outfit in pics on your girls. Who will the lucky one be to model that excellent set?

Billy

It's for Mari! The first time I saw it I knew it had to be for her. ^^ Plus we have those bitchin' boots the outfit was shown with originally. I wish they were in people sizes because they are gorgeous.

I'm sure you will be able to get one as well--it will be fun to see how different people's girls look like in all these outfits.

baldylox
It's for Mari! The first time I saw it I knew it had to be for her. ^^ Plus we have those bitchin' boots the outfit was shown with originally. I wish they were in people sizes because they are gorgeous.

I'm sure you will be able to get one as well--it will be fun to see how different people's girls look like in all these outfits.

Sweet! I know Mari will look so cool in that outfit! Can't wait to see how she works it!

I agree that those boots are totally hot. I love those. My Yoko would love them as she is my footwear fetish girl..... she LOVES any and all boots.

I'm sure I can get one denim set form the Volks US sale whenever it come around. Only having to fight for that one is way easier than going after all 3 I wanted so I am sure I can manage to grab it. I hope. Thanks for the vote of confidence tho!

Billy

Alphakitty

I agree that those boots are totally hot. I love those. My Yoko would love them as she is my footwear fetish girl..... she LOVES any and all boots.

I'm sure I can get one denim set form the Volks US sale whenever it come around. Only having to fight for that one is way easier than going after all 3 I wanted so I am sure I can manage to grab it. I hope. Thanks for the vote of confidence tho!

Billy

A bit off topic but.... I found some boots that look VERY similar to the Volks ones! They're also 20% off right now. ^^

http://www.eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=1422

More on topic, turns out we only got the black headphones from Dollfie world. Looks like we'll be going for the other 3 pairs on the After Event!

baldylox

Ooooo! Those boots look good!

I can't let Yoko see those or I'll have to go donate some blood to afford them! I have too many clothing packages heading my way now or I'd jump on those. I'll save the link tho. Thanks!

Billy

mitsuki

Milky Nightie Dress is quite cute on a DD.

5659597434_08049e9e0a.jpg

I also like that Peach Frill Knit set.

5597399430_d7b425b762.jpg

If I wait till they come to Volks USA, I have lots of time to think about what I will try for.

Halcyon

Just a note that the after event for Dolls Party 25 has already started. The lottery will close at 10:00 on 17th May, 2011 (Japan Time). More information can be found on the following site (you can enter there once you have reached the following site). If you are new to ordering from Volks International or just the lottery system in particular, please read the main thread and all the information on the Volks International site before entering the lottery.

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/event/dolpa25/sheet_b.aspx

Tenshi-no-Sumika Items

Volks International will announce when the time has been decided. As of now, the time has not been decided. Here's a link to the items: http://www.volks.co.jp/en/event/dolpa25/sumika.html.

mitsuki

Thank you, Halcyon. Japan is in the future. I wonder what the results will be. It's exciting!