Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Halcyon

Dolls Party 25 - After Event

Halcyon
Thank you, Halcyon. Japan is in the future. I wonder what the results will be. It's exciting!

It is! I can't wait until the Tenshi-no-Sumika items become available. I still want that Pink Ruffle set!

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

mitsuki

I like that one too. I hope it is not too popular and doesn't sell out right away at all re-stocking times!

Halcyon
I like that one too. I hope it is not too popular and doesn't sell out right away at all re-stocking times!

This is a reason why I may want to rent a place near Volks' server and set up a supercomputer there. The closer my computer is to Volks' server the faster I can buy the items before someone else managed to get them before me. High-frequency buying! *just kidding

You are right - we can count on the popular items being sold out within the first 5 minutes. In my case, I'm going to just grab the pink ruffle and go to check out right away.

Alphakitty

This is a reason why I may want to rent a place near Volks' server and set up a supercomputer there. The closer my computer is to Volks' server the faster I can buy the items before someone else managed to get them before me. High-frequency buying! *just kidding

You are right - we can count on the popular items being sold out within the first 5 minutes. In my case, I'm going to just grab the pink ruffle and go to check out right away.

Last time the maid outfits sold out in SECONDS. Literally, 30 seconds. Volks stuff goes lighting fast! I hope we can all snag the items we want.

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

baldylox

I just want the Denim Outfit. It's all I need to complete that set of Dolpa 25 items.

I finally finished up my photoshoots and I just so happened to take pics of the Pink Ruffle set on my Yoko. She rocks it too! I also got Mamimi pics in her white and blue checkered dress. That outfit is too adorable. I should have some pics up soon for yall.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

littlebearries

Please do!!

I'm waiting for the stuff to come to VolksUSA and hoping I can snag some... the outfits are just too much.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Halcyon

Thread's updated!

http://www.dollfiedreams.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=401&p=5387#p5387

Just a note:

If anyone's looking for Airy. This guy has Airy up for sale (I don't know him). Please contact him for more information if interested (be careful when dealing with someone you don't know - be cautious).

Or, check Airy on eBay.

Nellis' on eBay.

Alphakitty

Thanks for updating with the times! I am WAY too good at converting Japan time to "my" time... I stay up for too many releases I think. ^^;

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

Halcyon

The opening period for the Tenshi-no-Sumika items starts ~4 hours and 30 minutes from the time of this post.

Halcyon

Thread's updated.

There's a restock ~2 hours and 10 minutes from the time of this post.

Alphakitty

Missed the red and pink headphones. ;~; They sold out in seconds! Hopefully they get restocked.

Halcyon
Missed the red and pink headphones. ;~; They sold out in seconds! Hopefully they get restocked.

Oh, I missed out on my target, peach frill, too. Those items sure can go fast, .

Halcyon

25 more minutes!

PlasticFantastic

I feel incredibly lucky! I was able to get the red headphones! No luck getting the white/pink ones tho. But I'm still beyond pleased! Was anyone else lucky enough to get anything?

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

mitsuki

I didn't get anything, so I am now waiting till they come to Volks USA.

PlasticFantastic
I didn't get anything, so I am now waiting till they come to Volks USA.

The Volks USA prices will be much better. I'm hoping to pick up the other headphones I wanted that way!

Hopefully everyone here will have better luck for the USA event!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Galvatim

Looks like Aerie is available from the Volks International site for standard ordering, and Neris may be as well! If you missed them, this is your chance!

OtakuDepot
Looks like Aerie is available from the Volks International site for standard ordering, and Neris may be as well! If you missed them, this is your chance!

Wow - I see Airy is still available now but Neris shows as sold out:

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/event/dolpa25/volksen.html#s_a

I hope anybody who missed out on Airy jumps on this great chance while they can.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

SirNarwhal

Wow - I see Airy is still available now but Neris shows as sold out:

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/event/dolpa25/volksen.html#s_a

I hope anybody who missed out on Airy jumps on this great chance while they can.

Probably best to go through YJA on Airy; I've seen them go as low as 45000 yen brand new.

mitsuki

I am hoping the Tokyo 25 regular items are coming to Volks USA soon. We have already waited a long time. Is anyone going to try for something?

baldylox
I am hoping the Tokyo 25 regular items are coming to Volks USA soon. We have already waited a long time. Is anyone going to try for something?

All I want is that Denim Dress set! I was able to have a friend get the other two DD outfits available then. I just need that denim set!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Halcyon

I'm still waiting for the pink ruffle "pants." I could get it on a third-party site, but the price tag is too expensive.