Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Semienigma

Tan DD Space Girl's Sister Mocha

JChiibs

I figured as much so no worries. I'd be terrified to do that to someone else's doll too so I completely understand. New colors is so exciting though because I can think of a lot of fantasy charicters that it would be awesome for. I'd be in 7th heaven if I could spend all my time doing custom DDs and other related doll stuff. Must not think up more characters. XD

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Semienigma

Yeah I"m kind of made of weird characters Although Cocoa is an OTSC or on the spot character that came into existance the moment I thought of a tan dd. This is so fun though and I think she came out great. I may do one more tan girl, maybe but at least now people know you can have a bit more custom options if you want to.

Cocoa (Custom Tan Yukino) is currently taking over my house, and soon...THE WORLD! Now Mocha's here...And Latte too...this escalated quickly didn't it...Wait...is that...is that SABER EXTRA?! and now there's a Yukari

http://www.semienigma.wordpress.com

faustbane

She looks great with a faceup now! You're so brave to dye her, I don't think I'd ever have the courage to do that >_

signature_zps61fd7633.jpg

mrsmarks

Wow! You did an amazing job on Cocoa! I wish I had the guts to do something like this myself... but I love seeing your girl and how wonderful she turned out.

baldylox
Can't wait to see more photos!

Heh, if she brings Cocoa to the next doll meet at my place, I'll be sure to take LOTS of pics of her! I want to get shots of her side by side with my Yukino so people can see the differences on them. I'm sure I can steal her away for a little bit to take photos.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

JChiibs

I'd love to see those photos if you take them Baldylox!

Semienigma: Is the color affected by cleaning or stuff like a magic eraser? I wasn't sure if this had been tested or not (on the inside of her headcap or something). The reason I wonder is if her face would drastically change color if she needed a re-faceup, or if it was a one shot deal getting her face painted? I thought this might be helpful to know beforehand, if you knew already. Personally I'd rather send their heads off to have the faceup done, but I know I could do my own if I needed to if the person didn't want to deal with a dyed head.

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

vhdangel

This is really interesting. And your doll looks gorgeous in that skin tone with that face-up.

Semienigma
I'd love to see those photos if you take them Baldylox!

Semienigma: Is the color affected by cleaning or stuff like a magic eraser? I wasn't sure if this had been tested or not (on the inside of her headcap or something). The reason I wonder is if her face would drastically change color if she needed a re-faceup, or if it was a one shot deal getting her face painted? I thought this might be helpful to know beforehand, if you knew already. Personally I'd rather send their heads off to have the faceup done, but I know I could do my own if I needed to if the person didn't want to deal with a dyed head.

~Sister Kyoya

Haven't tested that yet, some of her part, vinyl, lightened and had to be re dyed because of the concentration of the dye, but now she looks fine. We did get some pictures and she looks amazing. I just ned to get her neck blushed and she will be perfect. x3 I only have hr hands but I can test the magic eraser on them and see if they lighten at all. That's a good question though.

Cocoa (Custom Tan Yukino) is currently taking over my house, and soon...THE WORLD! Now Mocha's here...And Latte too...this escalated quickly didn't it...Wait...is that...is that SABER EXTRA?! and now there's a Yukari

JChiibs

Its interesting to know that she lightened somewhat. I wonder if there is any connection with that and the vinyl slowly "eating" stains over time. I know that's not a definitive thing about stains, but I have noticed it with my own DD. I also know that some stains don't like to budge once they are there. This whole process has been really interesting to see. Thank you for posting the progress of your girl!

~Sister Kyoya

PandaInASweater

This made me want my own tan DD girl

Current Family: Elliot(DD Yui) FOR SALE

Unicorns:

1.Lucy Maria Misora

2.Aoko Aozaki

3.MOMO

Semienigma

Bwahahahaha XD Yay more tan girls! Woo! I"m happy that others want to try ^ ^

Misheru

She is beautiful.

Makes me want to try as well. I have always wanted Sara from Hand Maid May (yeah, going back a ways ). Obitsu would be perfect since she has pointed ears, but I am sure it is the same process. Their fleshtone is not dark enough. I have a nekomimi in that tone and she is Indian (Karisma).

I would dearly love a Kanu one day, but that is a pipe dream.

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

Semienigma

A few friends of mine would love Kanu as well she is like >.> Made of Unicorn. But the process would be the same I think with obitsu ^ ^

charmyc

wow that's quite interesting!! thanks for sharring!

MissEsined

She looks great, you made a really good job on her she's now a special girl

Lovely greets Missy

Semienigma

Thanks everyone I have decided to do 2 more girls, one ddy and one dd with a medium bust. So I can have them with all body types XD And this time I will go step by step and take pictures as I go to show everyone who wants to how to do it.

baldylox
Thanks everyone I have decided to do 2 more girls, one ddy and one dd with a medium bust. So I can have them with all body types XD And this time I will go step by step and take pictures as I go to show everyone who wants to how to do it.

Really? You're getting TWO more DD girls? And both of them will be tanned? Wow.....

That makes me super happy to hear tho! More DD beauties for us to have at meetups! What heads are you going to do for them? And which head for which body? I know you want to do an 01 on the DDdy.... LOL

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

JChiibs
I know you want to do an 01 on the DDdy.... LOL

So then that would make her a chocolate Manami? Hmm, I guess ChocoMi would fit with Cocoa, but it might get confusing at times.

~Sister Kyoya

Ernutet

Wow! She turned out amazing, I always thought dying would cause it to go all streak-y. You did an amazing job.

battrastard
I know you want to do an 01 on the DDdy.... LOL

So then that would make her a chocolate Manami? Hmm, I guess ChocoMi would fit with Cocoa, but it might get confusing at times.

~Sister Kyoya

Hmmm, "Mocha" maybe? Or, just a slight twist, "Micha"?

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Semienigma

Mocha sounds interesting for my DDy cuz I like the idea of going with taste names. >.> I was thinking 06 for little medium bust as for the ddy I dunno. I'm trying to be good and not choose 07 because she's limited and i would feel so guilty