Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

JChiibs

How many Sabers are left?

gaiaswill

Original Saber, Saber Alter ver. 1 and Saber Lily were limited Dolpa releases and are long sold out.

Saber Alter ver. 2 and Saber Extra were preorder releases and the ordering period has been long over.

The only way to get any Saber now is aftermarket. Sorry.

Talolili
This may be a silly question but i'm new to DD so i apologise in advance, but how can i purchase a Saber directly from Volks (and not through other means like Mandarake, YJ etc) because it seems she isn't available in after events/lottery or anything like that? Is there another site from Volks I need to go to?

I'm afraid you will have to get Saber on the secondary market now. If you want a DD straight from Volks you have to order/enter the lotteries when they are available. There are many good sites that sell DDs listed here in the marketplace section.

katnaper
Volks posted on their blog that the shipment has arrived and everyone should be getting their sabers around mid September! so excited!!

This is awesome!!! I'll be at the store on the 25th when they reopen, I'll finally be able to pick her up and bring her home!!!!

Oooohhh... Sabers. Can't wait. Lily is going to have her sisters home soon!

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

gaiaswill

(Forgot to get my snark on.)

... Or you can wait for the Saber Zero release.

Dolly

-joins the club- I'm still waiting for my Saber Extra too, and the split I'm in for an extra wig for her is also still waiting. I was so happy to hear they are coming in mid-September! Good gosh this will have been a long wait, makes Alchemic Labo look darn right speedy. xD

. . . will I sound like a masochist if I say that I'm kinda hoping there will be another preorder DD later this year?

And nooooo, not Saber Zero! Haha. I still say that would make a great outfit set, since there are now three versions of Saber floating around that could wear it. Nothing to do with the fact that I totally want that hypothetical spifftacular ponytail wig, nope, not at all.

<3 At home: Smartdoll Dimension & Onward 

(*) Wishing for: Dollfie Dream

leitan

i purchased Saber Extra off Y!JA for my friend last week, she should get here this week or the next. my friend plans on customizing her from what she's said to me; she might even get Saber's face-up altered a bit. i (ironically, because i like Rei....) am all in favor of this since there are enough Saber clones to go around at this point (but you can never have too many Rei clones *cough*)

baldylox
(but you can never have too many Rei clones *cough*)

This made me chuckle a bit. I'm glad to hear this tho..... I'm all for more Rei goodness.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

AerisAquata

Still waiting on mine. I have a couple different names in mind for her, but I'm not going to decide fully until I see her in person.

I'm also going to use the time and date of her arrival to make a natal chart for her and see what that says her personality should be.

klein

I just got shipping notice from Volks

6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg

My Flickr - Pullip_junk; For list of my DD see my profile

Innocentsake

Just checked my e-mail and no pick-up notice yet I'm just on the edge of my seat waiting to pick her up already~

Crystaltiger

Hope I get my Shipping Notice soon! I'm ready for my first daughter to be here already!

JChiibs

Best wishes to everyone that their daughters arrive home quickly and safely! Sorry I haven't replied since the original post, I am genetically scatterbrained. It will be really interesting to see what becomes of all of these Sabers, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Kumi

Order Status: Shipped.

Yes, yes, yes! cz07.gif

Edited by Guest

JChiibs
Order Status: Shipped.

Yes, yes, yes! cz07.gif

Ooooh! Congrats! Hopefully she won't stop at every bakery along the way prolonging her trip.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Deinbeck

I've got a Saber Alter 2nd OTW

My Saber Nero was ordered later and I did a down payment so I expect that will be a little bit longer.

RedLion

Well, I got notification that my own Saber Extra is being shipped to my parents home and just yestarday my parents received it. There you have it, I'm debating if I should have it come over to me or just wait til I get home, because I already have one Dollfie with me here in Korea, don't know if I should.....nah, I think I will. I'd like to get a picture of her at the Volks Korea store in Seoul.

PlasticFantastic

I've gotten some notifications but I'm waiting on one more to ship! >_

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Crystaltiger

I JUST GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE FROM VOLKS!!!! YESSSS!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!

AyaToyBox

yeah finally got shipping notice too

can't believe it's over 10 months wait

Misheru

Still waiting...

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

Lumirei

Still waiting for mine to ship D: I was a down payment order so ill be one of the last to get my girl! but it will all be worth it when she shows up at my door ^^ and my friend stops over with her extra who is also a down payment. Double box opening fun at least hehe.

Happily at home:Lumière, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Vivienne, Altria, Lilith, Claire, Sakuya, Sakura, Haruhi, Aurelia, Melty, Miyako, Unnamed 03, Mariko (student), Momo, Miku, Snow Miku and Asuna.

Awaiting: Kirito

mitsuki

How many Sabers are left? I think there is an infinite number of Sabers out there. They will invade the whole world, and thus there will never be a single morsel of food wasted ever again.

Talolili

I'm so happy that these dolls are getting shipped. I know everyone who ordered them must feel the same way. Enjoy your Sabers my friends, I know I'm enjoying mine!