Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Error-Chan

Obitsu 150? waht do you think?

Janeway

I'v seen that befor and that must cost an arm/leg etc. to buy.

leitan

that's RealDoll territory right there!

not that people haven't already tried it with smaller dolls...

ohsomoe

It would be pretty awesome if a cosplay shop or something decided to use that body to display costumes.

vocaloid_banner_by_aanaru-d47t0l4.png

Poofiemus

Oh, I hadn't thought of that, Ohsomoe, but you've got a point; that body is way more versatile and normal-person shaped than most manikins.

But I think most normal people are going to be leary of getting it. Not just because of the cost, but due to practical reasons--posing and dressing that thing has to be quite a chore, as well as finding someplace to put her that isn't totally in the way, especially if you live in a small place.

Still, I guess this will be seen often as a trick to use the carpool lane.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Till Troll

I've kind of been following this doll for a while: she made her first appearance in 2011 at a wonfes I think. I can see her being hideously expensive to a) buy, b) ship and c) import. Having said that, for some reason I am tempted by her! But I showed my husband a picture of her a while ago, and he vetoed it very very strongly. Looks like I'll have to wait until I have kids to satisfy my human scale doll dress up urges (long suffering, but fantastically well dressed kids).

Galvatim

I'd be too weirded out to own one of these unless I had a shop or something. I like Ohsomoe's idea. It's a great idea for a cosplay or general anime shop. Or even just a clothing store.

djgamer

If I were to get something like this, all my friends would think of only one thing.... And I'll not get into it here. Let's just say my friends are dirty minded people.

Proud captain of two lovely squires, Kimberly and Airana

leitan
If I were to get something like this, all my friends would think of only one thing.... And I'll not get into it here. Let's just say my friends are dirty minded people.

hey, i already got into making those implications! and i clean my mind daily... it's just rather stained at this point.

JChiibs
I'd be too weirded out to own one of these unless I had a shop or something. I like Ohsomoe's idea. It's a great idea for a cosplay or general anime shop. Or even just a clothing store.

I think the biggest creepy point about these for me is the faces. I dunno, they just don't seem right, even with the anime aesthetic. I think these would be cool to see in a kid's clothing store and whatnot, but actually owning one? I dunno. I get images of a full-sized "creepy dead girl" version peeking around the corner in random places in our basement, as if she were distantly related to Hentai Woody. Should she be labeled as "not for home use"?

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

battrastard

I could see a pre-teen or teen fashions store using one for sales, but having one personally?

A flat, resounding NO, examples provided:

that's RealDoll territory right there!

not that people haven't already tried it with smaller dolls...

hey, i already got into making those implications! and i clean my mind daily... it's just rather stained at this point.

most of the folks I know already claim that I have a dirty mind, I don't need to add anything to it!

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"