Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Cloning 101

baldylox

We find Rei in a makeshift lab area doing something decidedly unnatural...

7921434608_622bb183c3_z.jpg

DSC_7702 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Signal strength within parameters. Local output in tune."

7921449920_93eb0d507b_z.jpg

DSC_7705 by balldylox, on Flickr

"This needs adjustment before the final process commences."

7921457320_c57d5f4b2b_z.jpg

DSC_7707 by balldylox, on Flickr

"All connections are good."

7921472768_af95c67d74_z.jpg

DSC_7709 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Dataflow confirmed."

7921465144_3b5b45d792_z.jpg

DSC_7710 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Now to add the DNA sample....some hair should suffice."

7921496670_7b15b660b7_z.jpg

DSC_7711 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Excellent. Incubation should only take 88 minutes. Let us go get some lunch Englebert. I am famished."

7921488842_6d58a56383_z.jpg

DSC_7712 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Rei! Where are you? I thought she was here just a little while ago."

7921480926_513c14d826_z.jpg

DSC_7713 by balldylox, on Flickr

"What's she looking at? Looks boring. Let's spice it up some!"

7921511600_845bb83cb1_z.jpg

DSC_7714 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Now THERE'S something worth looking at! Hee hee!"

7921503222_25a1f3c514_z.jpg

DSC_7715 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Whats in here? Why is this even in here?"

7921528108_580f1d79e4_z.jpg

DSC_7716 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Ewww! It smells gross!"

7921536878_086efcf2ca_z.jpg

DSC_7717 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Oh no! I dropped my beer in that stuff!"

DIG DIG DIG

7921519884_6ae023a1c6_z.jpg

DSC_7718 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Dammit... now that ick got in my hair! I have to go wash this out or the stink will never go away!"

7921323558_e1c6733e00_z.jpg

DSC_7719 by balldylox, on Flickr

"What is THIS doing on my screen? I was not looking at Flickr earlier..."

7921315438_4cd824843c_z.jpg

DSC_7720 by balldylox, on Flickr

"It matters not. The incubation period is over and it is now time to see if my calculations prove correct."

7921331568_e8748237c2_z.jpg

DSC_7721 by balldylox, on Flickr

"It worked! My calculations proved to be correct! I am a genius!"

7921347802_ce0dfbb239_z.jpg

DSC_7722 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Uuuhhhh...."

7921339442_6b68dc05f6_z.jpg

DSC_7723 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Come my dear, let me help you out of that incubator."

7921363484_4ee6101b41_z.jpg

DSC_7724 by balldylox, on Flickr

Rei - "Are you alright? Do you understand me?"

Clone - "Yes Mistress. I understand you."

7921355634_d61167944e_z.jpg

DSC_7725 by balldylox, on Flickr

Rei - "Excellent! You look well."

Clone - "I feel fine Mistress."

Rei - "Good. Your name is now Reiko. Please confirm."

Reiko - "My name is Reiko."

7921370906_dfae327e5e_z.jpg

DSC_7726 by balldylox, on Flickr

Rei - "Now let me have a look at you to see how the process went."

Reiko - "Okay."

7921378668_e210f631e1_z.jpg

DSC_7727 by balldylox, on Flickr

Rei - "Your facial features are almost perfect.... but something is a bit off. Your eyes are different and the color of your eyebrows is a tad darker."

Reiko - "Are you upset Mistress?"

7921386012_946acd5673_z.jpg

DSC_7728 by balldylox, on Flickr

"No no, I am not upset. I am just wondering where I went wrong on my input and DNA sampling. You should exactly match my looks."

7921402056_288fe8cc79_z.jpg

DSC_7729 by balldylox, on Flickr

Rei - "Speaking of matching exactly, why are your breasts so big? You have to be the same size as Yukino or Mashiro! How did this happen?"

7921393594_1851b05b3d_z.jpg

DSC_7730 by balldylox, on Flickr

Reiko - "Hee hee! That tickles!"

Rei - "WHAT?"

7921409446_b332899f39_z.jpg

DSC_7731 by balldylox, on Flickr

Rei - "There is no way this could have happened. Those eyes.... the increased breast size.... and now that exact same giggle... that is impossible. There is no way THAT could have happened!"

Reiko - "Mistress?"

7921425928_a32722f23d_z.jpg

DSC_7732 by balldylox, on Flickr

Rei - "Yes Reiko, what is it?"

Reiko - "I'm kind of thristy, can I go grab a beer?"

7921417768_d08a8c8ef9_z.jpg

DSC_7733 by balldylox, on Flickr

Rei - "DAMMIT! Why are all my best laid plans foiled by her?? I knew I should have gotten Mai and Ryomou to incapacitate Manami before I did this experiment...."

Reiko - "Are you ok Mistress? Do you want me to rub your shoulders? Or your chest?"

Rei - "Sigh...."

7921442220_8c1810c306_z.jpg

DSC_7734 by balldylox, on Flickr

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

bethykins

Haha i love it. A reinami! Perfect !!!!

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

RaveOfNightmares

Hehe, leave it to Manami to unknowingly muck up the cloning process. At least Reiko seems to be a somewhat happy medium/average of the two she's cloned from.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

battrastard

Agreed! ReiNamiko, FTW!!

Manami cracks me up, getting into things! Poor Rei should just lock things up behind her, I guess?

So....... A new addition to the family? Or an off-the-wall intro for a visitor?

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

scripple

Ah poor Rei. When is she going to learn not to leave stuff unattended? She should at least follow the tried and true technique of the food coma when she wants to attempt such things.

Maybe it will work out well and Reiko will be a bridge between Rei and Manami that helps Rei have a little fun and teaches Manami a little more responsibility.

Congrats on the new girl. 14 now eh? You're going to need another table in your room soon.

Cazzie_Bliss

Rei looks good wearing Pink Haha, now the public can see Reiko's beauty!!!!! This was awesome ;D haha

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

PrettyCranium

Congrats on the new arrival! From the looks of things, we are in for a bit of trouble. Better be careful with Rei and that cloning device, soon you will have a herd of Reis!

baldylox

HA! Reinami, now THAT'S funny! But Reiko is more Rei than manami so we won't be seeing silly antics from her too often. But you never know...

Hehe, leave it to Manami to unknowingly muck up the cloning process. At least Reiko seems to be a somewhat happy medium/average of the two she's cloned from.

Yup. If anyone can foul up Rei's plans, knowingly or otherwise, it's Manami. And yes, Reiko will be more Rei-like than Manami-like. Reiko got her body shape from Manami along with her eyes and some very small character similarities. But she will be mainly what she was supposed to be... a clone of Rei.

Agreed! ReiNamiko, FTW!! Manami cracks me up, getting into things! Poor Rei should just lock things up behind her, I guess? So....... A new addition to the family? Or an off-the-wall intro for a visitor?

Heh, you guys and your mashup names... very funny. Yes, Rei needs to make sure her stuff is more secure in the future. And Reiko is indeed my 14th daughter. Mitsuki and I have been in cahoots for a long time with her buildup. But I will go more into that in Reiko's photo post in a day or so.

Ah poor Rei. When is she going to learn not to leave stuff unattended? She should at least follow the tried and true technique of the food coma when she wants to attempt such things.

Maybe it will work out well and Reiko will be a bridge between Rei and Manami that helps Rei have a little fun and teaches Manami a little more responsibility.

Congrats on the new girl. 14 now eh? You're going to need another table in your room soon.

I guess Rei gets caught up in the moment on these type of things and forgets to keep things more secure. But I think this is the last time she allows such things to occur. I do agree that Reiko will help Rei loosen up a bit more but I seriously doubt Manami will become more responsible due to her. If Mamimi can't keep her in line, nobody can. I have actually had to break out the doll stands in my room due to lack of adequate seating. Maybe I should build some bleachers for them? LOL

Rei looks good wearing Pink Haha, now the public can see Reiko's beauty!!!!! This was awesome ;D haha

Thanks! Rei used to HATE pink but she eventually gave in to her more girly side and now proudly wears pink often. I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

Congrats on the new arrival! From the looks of things, we are in for a bit of trouble. Better be careful with Rei and that cloning device, soon you will have a herd of Reis!

Thank you! I don't know about trouble but I do sense we might have either some drama or more shennanigans soon. And what's wrong with a herd of Rei's? I'd be SUPER happy with that! Manami would prolly faint tho....

Billy

battrastard

*chuckle* Couldn't help it with the name mashup, just too tempting!

Although Rei needs to disassemble that thing soon, or we'll see Sprout cloning shoes?

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

baldylox
*chuckle* Couldn't help it with the name mashup, just too tempting!

Although Rei needs to disassemble that thing soon, or we'll see Sprout cloning shoes?

Hee hee, its fine with the name game, I found it funny. Rei has already dismantled her equipment and vowed not to bring it back out unless an emergency called for it. Had I thought about it, cloning shoes and DD clothing would be quite the lucrative business! I could prolly pay off all my debt in a year if I could make multiples of ALL my DD shoes and clothes and sell them off!

Only thing better then one Rei is TWO Rei's

Exactly!

Billy

Ravendruid

You'll need an extension to your house soon, if your family keeps growing at this rate. That's an average of almost 7 per year? I'd personally go for the name Manarei (like manta ray), but Reiko works, too.

Rei really needs to get someone to coax Manami into handcuffs before she starts her experiments, but I'm really glad she doesn't think about that. It's much more entertaining this way. I look forward to seeing more of the newest addition, congratulations!

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

chibinezumi

A new addition that looks like Rei but is polar opposite in personality? Hee hee!! Rei is going to need a lot of luck getting that one into maid brigade shape. At least she is somewhat following orders so far....

baldylox
You'll need an extension to your house soon, if your family keeps growing at this rate. That's an average of almost 7 per year? I'd personally go for the name Manarei (like manta ray), but Reiko works, too.

Yeah I know! I have already had to resort to doll stands because I can't fit any more chairs in the bedroom. And I chose Reiko because it's close to Rei and it actually has several meanings that basically mean "from Rei" or "Of Rei" or even "child of Rei". So the name sounds cool and holds good meaning for her.

Rei really needs to get someone to coax Manami into handcuffs before she starts her experiments, but I'm really glad she doesn't think about that. It's much more entertaining this way. I look forward to seeing more of the newest addition, congratulations!

Yeah, methinks Rei get a little too excited during these type experiments and forgets about Manami barging in. I doubt it will happen again. And yes, I agree it was way more entertaining like this anyway. But don't tell Rei I said that! Thank you, you'll be seeing some good closeups and comparisons with her and Rei in a day or so.

A new addition that looks like Rei but is polar opposite in personality? Hee hee!! Rei is going to need a lot of luck getting that one into maid brigade shape. At least she is somewhat following orders so far....

Well, she's not exactly Rei's polar opposite. She has more in the looks and speech department from Manami than Rei but otherwise, she's Rei. Reiko has Manami's exact same eyes, a larger chest and a few of Manami's mannerisms like enjoying beer and being a tiny bit ecchi. But other than those small things, Reiko is very loyal to Rei and close to her mindset. I'll go more in depth on this stuff in the next post.

Billy

Poofiemus

LOL OMIGAWD. Poor Rei! And a mix of Rei and Manami has to be pretty dangerous. I look forward to shennanigans.

Though, as Agatha said: "I normally applaud Rei for her clever solutions of unusual problems. However, leaving a sophisticated biological experiment unattended, especially with *Her* around, is a serious lapse of laboratory security protocol! Rei, what got into you? Why did you not have one of your level-headed roommates and/or minions monitoring it in your absence? Sango would have been a fabulous choice, for instance, and I suspect that Sprout, Yukino, or Mashiro would have been eligible choices as well, especially considering as some of your other companions are nearly as hazardous as *Her*. Is there *any* chance of repairing the damage she caused? I could send along some additional genetic samples from myself ad/or Nanoha should you require them. (Don't ask for Poofie's, then you'd just get a hyper geek in place of a hyper flirt.) If I can be of any assistance to you at all, please let me know! This situation MUST be rectified!"

Though, Billy, if you'd rather NOT have Agatha's material added to the Rei-nami mix, I don't blame you. I'll even give you fodder for discouraging her: "Dragon Theft", Pancake stealing tools. DEFINITELY a lapse of security protocol as well!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Galvatim

You let Rei have a cloner? You should have known better... Clearly Reri didn't read all of Mari's Secret Project, otherwise she'd have never left her cloner unattended. Mari also recommends using a blood sample and brainwave scanner for better results. She'd send Rei a blood sample form her favorite test subject, except she's still researching the effects of kitsune transformation.

I'm glad to see Reiko make her debut, and I'm looking forward to seeing her in action soon!

baldylox
LOL OMIGAWD. Poor Rei! And a mix of Rei and Manami has to be pretty dangerous. I look forward to shennanigans.

Danger is a possibility. Hilarity is guaranteed.

Though, as Agatha said: "I normally applaud Rei for her clever solutions of unusual problems. However, leaving a sophisticated biological experiment unattended, especially with *Her* around, is a serious lapse of laboratory security protocol! Rei, what got into you? Why did you not have one of your level-headed roommates and/or minions monitoring it in your absence? Sango would have been a fabulous choice, for instance, and I suspect that Sprout, Yukino, or Mashiro would have been eligible choices as well, especially considering as some of your other companions are nearly as hazardous as *Her*. Is there *any* chance of repairing the damage she caused? I could send along some additional genetic samples from myself ad/or Nanoha should you require them. (Don't ask for Poofie's, then you'd just get a hyper geek in place of a hyper flirt.) If I can be of any assistance to you at all, please let me know! This situation MUST be rectified!"

Please tell Agatha that Rei is a bit upset with herself due to this lapse in judgement. She feels pretty bad about the "accident" but chalked it up to being overexcited and also malnourished. ( see her remarks about being famished above ).

But don't worry too much. Reiko is 70% Rei and 30% Manamiwith most of that being her eyes, sly smile and bust size increase. So most of her personality will be inline with Rei. But that 30% will lead to issues I'm sure.

Though, Billy, if you'd rather NOT have Agatha's material added to the Rei-nami mix, I don't blame you. I'll even give you fodder for discouraging her: "Dragon Theft", Pancake stealing tools. DEFINITELY a lapse of security protocol as well!

Heh. I didn't want to bring that up. So since both of them had issues, we will just move on.

You let Rei have a cloner? You should have known better... Clearly Rei didn't read all of Mari's Secret Project, otherwise she'd have never left her cloner unattended. Mari also recommends using a blood sample and brainwave scanner for better results. She'd send Rei a blood sample form her favorite test subject, except she's still researching the effects of kitsune transformation.

I didn't LET her have a cloner! She made it on her own. But I made her take it apart so no more random girls will be joining the family. And her DNA setup would have been fine had Manami not spilled beer into it and gotten HER hair into it. We have plenty of kitsune and/or cat girls here now so I do NOT need anymore "samples" to play with.

I'm glad to see Reiko make her debut, and I'm looking forward to seeing her in action soon!

Thank you sir! You will be seeing more of her in the next day or two for sure. I have some nice pics of her and Rei together for reference.

Billy

Edited by Guest

baldylox
LOL I laugh so much a this

Heh, I'm glad you found it funny. Thank you!

Billy

littlebearries

Hilarious! She tried so hard... and yet... her clone was tainted XD

One should never walk away from experiments in progress at your house, I suppose.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox
Hilarious! She tried so hard... and yet... her clone was tainted XD

One should never walk away from experiments in progress at your house, I suppose.

Heh, glad you liked it. Tainted, that's a good word for what happened. I don't think Reiko will be as bad as Rei is thinking tho. Rei just needs to make sure the beer is stashed away and not to wear anything too revealing around Reiko...

I'm pretty sure Rei now fully understands that no one can be trusted around anything scientific in my house. You'd think Bone-kun and Humpahdink would have tried to stop Manami from messing about but it seems they were too scared to do anything.

Billy

Poofiemus

Scared? Hm, I'm not so sure that's the right word. "Hopeful" may be better--after all, Manami is the lady who can be counted on to be carrying food 82.35% of the time, and I'm sure she drops some of it now and again. Why chase her away when there may be easy treats in the offing?

But yeah, there aren't many people who could be trusted in your house. Some may be fine by themselves (i.e. Yoko) but may not see any problem with bringing in less trustworthy cohorts (e.g. Yoko being followed by a snarky Saber, or Mou-chan getting distracted by a passing Manami). I suppose it's no wonder Rei decided to clone a lab assistant, though that does beg the question as to why she'd leave the clone unattended. She must have been really, REALLY hungry!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

baldylox
Scared? Hm, I'm not so sure that's the right word. "Hopeful" may be better--after all, Manami is the lady who can be counted on to be carrying food 82.35% of the time, and I'm sure she drops some of it now and again. Why chase her away when there may be easy treats in the offing?

You know, I never thought about the whole food crumbs deal with them and Manami! You make an excellent point! She DOES have snacks and food quite often and seeing how she's kind of "flighty" and doesn't pay attention to the details much.

But yeah, there aren't many people who could be trusted in your house. Some may be fine by themselves (i.e. Yoko) but may not see any problem with bringing in less trustworthy cohorts (e.g. Yoko being followed by a snarky Saber, or Mou-chan getting distracted by a passing Manami). I suppose it's no wonder Rei decided to clone a lab assistant, though that does beg the question as to why she'd leave the clone unattended. She must have been really, REALLY hungry!

I think Sango, Mamimi and Mashiro are very smart and could be counted on to watch over things. But since all of those girls can also be overwhelmed with certain things like ecchiness or tickle attacks, they aren't the best guards. I think out of all my girls, Mai is the most dependable and able to handle controlling Manami other than Rei. That is, unless she gets distracted by Mou-chan. Those two are excellent guards and protectors unless they are left alone together. if that happens, NOTHING gets done.

And yes, a DD scientist's hunger knows no bounds!!! LOL

Billy

archangeli

Sometimes the best results come out of experiements "gone awry" - wasn't penicillin discovered "by accident"?

Congrats on Reiko joining the family! I can't wait to see what mischief she and Manami get up to together!

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

baldylox
Sometimes the best results come out of experiements "gone awry" - wasn't penicillin discovered "by accident"?

EXACTLY !!! I think the mishap with Reiko will actually be a really good thing overall.

Congrats on Reiko joining the family! I can't wait to see what mischief she and Manami get up to together!

Thank you very much! I'm not too sure how much trouble Reiko and Manami will get into together.... Manami actually has no clue about all this. She has yet to even see Reiko. So I'm kind of wondering how meetings will go as well.....

Billy