Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Cloning 101

Ara

Lovely, lovely story! Really laughed when Rei had her "Oh no" moment when she discovered what happened.

Manami is the best

I must say I really enjoy your two Rei's, even though I usually dislike that mold (and character).

And it's amazing to see how much these two versions differ (head and face-up).

ZZ0WsD1.jpg

leitan

A+, i approve of this story! it made me laugh... the only disappointment was that it did not end with them producing even more Rei clones for total world domination.

..that part is coming later, right? *nudge*

baldylox
Lovely, lovely story! Really laughed when Rei had her "Oh no" moment when she discovered what happened. Manami is the best

Thank you very much! I kind of feel bad for Rei here but I think Manami's influence will be kind of good overall.

I must say I really enjoy your two Rei's, even though I usually dislike that mold (and character).

And it's amazing to see how much these two versions differ (head and face-up).

Thanks! Rei has been one of my favorite anime girls for a long time so having more than one was a plan I've had for a while now. I think the 02 head can really be done well if you plan it out effectively. I was also amazed at how much these two differ with only a few minor things changed!

A+, i approve of this story! it made me laugh... the only disappointment was that it did not end with them producing even more Rei clones for total world domination...that part is coming later, right? *nudge*

I was wondering what YOU were going to say about all this. I'm glad you enjoyed it tho, that makes me happy since you're a big Rei fan like me. But I'm sorry we didn't make MOAR Rei clones. Rei took apart the cloner due to frustration and the fear that Manami might actually find a way to make a clone of herself. LOL

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

That is fabulous! Brilliant idea! That is just such an awesome story. My condolences to Rei though.

battrastard
and the fear that Manami might actually find a way to make a clone of herself.

"There can be only One."

(Although, you Will send her out here, if Manami does manage to get her hands on the cloning device... )

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

baldylox
That is fabulous! Brilliant idea! That is just such an awesome story. My condolences to Rei though.

Hee hee, I'm so glad you liked it! I am really super happy with her and it's mostly thanks to you. Thank you so much for all your help with her! Without you I'd never have gotten her together.

And I'll make sure I tell Rei of your condolences, I know it will make her feel better.

Billy

baldylox
and the fear that Manami might actually find a way to make a clone of herself.

"There can be only One."

(Although, you Will send her out here, if Manami does manage to get her hands on the cloning device... )

LOL! So I take it this is an order from Tana-chan? Are you sure she could handle a Manami clone? Could ANY on the Ecchi-zona folks handle her? I don't think it would be such a good idea to send Manami anywhere NEAR Animagic's Rei or Poofie's Agatha. I fear for your lives if such things happened....

Billy

Poofiemus

I think if Nanoha were my only one she'd probably fare fine with Manami, though she would likely try to big-sister gently goad her into good behavior. While she prefers to keep things classy, she certainly isn't afraid of her own body or sexuality, which does swing more to "the other team" than the mainstream. I think she'd only have problems with Manami if she got in the way of Nanoha's more serious jobs, and even then she'd probably just get restrained with magic and kept out of the way until later. Well, unless Manami showed magical talent, that is--then Nanoha would try her damndest to train her, and Nanoha's training regimens are built 110% on tough love!

But putting Manami anywhere near Agatha, no matter who is around to moderate, would be like putting out a grease fire with gasoline and powdered creamer--the area nearby would be totally destroyed! Manami totally rubs Agatha the wrong way, and we all know how Manami likes to deal with people who don't like her--which, of course, would only make Agatha dislike her more. XD

Actually, even if Agatha were out of the picture, Manami coming to my house would probably still be bad. She and Pancake are both attention hogs and mischief makers, and I dread to see what sort of trolling they could do if they teamed up!

Thanks for giving me nightmares, Billy!

Let's flip the nightmares, shall we? What if PANCAKE got into the cloner? Or Billy's snarky Saber? Or Kymaera's M or Zoe? Oh, dude, wait, I've got a new level of nightmare fuel: Zoe mixing with a clone of M, with all M's magical power and Zoe's RPG-based sense of magical ethics?

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Waynio

LOL!! Great story!! Poor Rei. Her plans once again are foiled by Manami, although the results are great, at least for the rest of us that is. And now you got another girl to support. You mighg have to get a second job soon to bay the bills!!

Wayne

baldylox
I think if Nanoha were my only one she'd probably fare fine with Manami, though she would likely try to big-sister gently goad her into good behavior. While she prefers to keep things classy, she certainly isn't afraid of her own body or sexuality, which does swing more to "the other team" than the mainstream. I think she'd only have problems with Manami if she got in the way of Nanoha's more serious jobs, and even then she'd probably just get restrained with magic and kept out of the way until later. Well, unless Manami showed magical talent, that is--then Nanoha would try her damndest to train her, and Nanoha's training regimens are built 110% on tough love!

I agree that Nanoha would get along with Manami most of the time. And Manami isn't against tough love.... as long as SHE is the one who isn't getting the tough part. LOL

But putting Manami anywhere near Agatha, no matter who is around to moderate, would be like putting out a grease fire with gasoline and powdered creamer--the area nearby would be totally destroyed! Manami totally rubs Agatha the wrong way, and we all know how Manami likes to deal with people who don't like her--which, of course, would only make Agatha dislike her more. XD

Ha ha! I think you're right.... we need to make sure these two NEVER get within a mile of each other.

Actually, even if Agatha were out of the picture, Manami coming to my house would probably still be bad. She and Pancake are both attention hogs and mischief makers, and I dread to see what sort of trolling they could do if they teamed up! Thanks for giving me nightmares, Billy!

Heh, I can see Manami and Pancake playing "Bad Cop, Bad Cop" on poor Nanoha. LOL And you're welcome for the nightmares!

Let's flip the nightmares, shall we? What if PANCAKE got into the cloner? Or Billy's snarky Saber? Or Kymaera's M or Zoe? Oh, dude, wait, I've got a new level of nightmare fuel: Zoe mixing with a clone of M, with all M's magical power and Zoe's RPG-based sense of magical ethics?

I think any mixture you list above would be dangerous but extremely fun to see! Fun as long as they are nowhere near me when they occur.

LOL!! Great story!! Poor Rei. Her plans once again are foiled by Manami, although the results are great, at least for the rest of us that is. And now you got another girl to support. You mighg have to get a second job soon to bay the bills!!

Thank you sir! I'm happy you enjoyed it. And yeah, poor Rei never seems to be able to catch a break. She will one day tho! Reiko may be another mouth to feed but I'm happy with that. She seems like a good girl so far so it's fine to make a little more space for her.

Billy

Tsuru

So much blue... Blue! OmG, I just realized, how much I love blue XD

baldylox
So much blue... Blue! OmG, I just realized, how much I love blue XD

Heh, I've always had a thing for blue haired anime girls. So having one more is just a wonderful thing!

Billy

atrika

love this story. i love a lot of your stories, i can never forget when they build a Danbo awhile back~!

Aoife ✙ Tae ✙ Miya ✙ Usami ✙ Misaki ✙ Makina ✙ Yume

Kanae ✙ Kanon ✙ Subaru ✙ Juri ✙ Aya ✙ Megu-tan ✙ Kureha

baldylox
love this story. i love a lot of your stories, i can never forget when they build a Danbo awhile back~!

Thank you very much! I'm happy you enjoy my stories. I really had fun with the Danbo one!

Billy