Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

Photo Game: ABC's with Vinyl Dolls!

Tigger
9 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Old pics are fine, the main things to avoid are NSFW, off-topic dolls, and reusing pics you already posted in this thread. 

Thank you! ^-^ 👍

finnleo

V is for Vindictive

8292367001_f69c7041d4_b.jpg

Saber003

(oh this is properly old...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

BeyondTime

W is for W-Oh-Em-Ay-En.

52879017603_1adae43d44_k.jpgMiki Hoshii - W-O-M-A-N-6219.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

Spoiler

I thought about doing Towa looking sexy in a swimsuit, but then I decided to subvert the trope and portray W-O-M-A-N as a soldier and not Susie Homemaker.

• Like 8

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

finnleo

X is for .... X?

52556580519_276b7d591d_b.jpg

rin065

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

RyuichiSakuma13

Z is for Zippers.

Miku in pink bondage pants

Ryu

• Like 3

Mega Negi

C is for Cosplay.

Luka found a Luka cosplayer.

LukaLV23.jpg

• Like 5

BeyondTime
25 minutes ago, DesertPhantom51 said:

B is for Bellbottoms

That is an awesome outfit, she’s one of Led Zeppelin’s backup singers, no?

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

DesertPhantom51
2 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

That is an awesome outfit, she’s one of Led Zeppelin’s backup singers, no?

Sadly no, that would've been far more clever if she had been.  I just came across the pants on Etsy and decided I needed to do 70s outfits lol.  

• Haha 3

RyuichiSakuma13

D is for DVDs

Miku and DVDs

Yes, I still have a DVD player, and as long as Perfume, my favorite Japanese pop group keeps releasing DVDs, I will keep a working DVD player.@onion9@

Ryu

Edited by RyuichiSakuma13
clarification
  • Like 5

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, finnleo said:

E is for Entertainer

27339189282_74722d3a3e_b.jpg

Ginko022

Did you make the autoharp?

finnleo
36 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

autoharp?

Its supposed to be a Kantele actually ... but yes, I did. (page 1 is the proto, page 2 is this one, although photobucket logo vomit over the pics now.)

EDIT, As a side note I have been meaning to do another 11-string version because of a certain peculiar WW2 electronic warfare and moomin reference but i've yet to clear the Whats the point thoughts out of the way quite yet.

Edited by finnleo

Anna-neko

F is for .... flowerbed! (thought it was gonna be more fairy queen didn't ya)

52890237108_9207437c56_c.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

BeyondTime
26 minutes ago, finnleo said:

Its supposed to be a Kantele actually

Sorry, the fault is my ignorance of the instrument and not your technique. XD

27 minutes ago, finnleo said:

Yeah, um..., all I can say is you have mad skills at wood working. 

baldylox
18 hours ago, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

D is for DVDs

Miku and DVDs

Yes, I still have a DVD player, and as long as Perfume, my favorite Japanese pop group keeps releasing DVDs, I will keep a working DVD player.@onion9@

Ryu

Dude.  I have a 4K player but it upscales DVD a bit so they look pretty good on the big screen.  I have a HUGE DVD collection so there's no way I'll ever not have something to play all those movies and anime on.  😄 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Galvatim

is for gun.

52890792767_724153e312_c.jpg

• Like 4

finnleo
18 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Sorry, the fault is my ignorance of the instrument and not your technique.

Naw, its ok. was a bit of a trick response, since someone outside of finland recognizing a Kantele besides Girls & Panzer fandom its almost sort of like assuming anybody outside of Australia knows what a Didgeridoo is. And the concert models being pretty much like a boxed harp doesent help.

Anyhoo...

H is for Hiker

19368315625_4ce54e7d05_b.jpg

nina030

• Like 5

Xiongmao

I is for Intense Gaze.

I have many (many) Dollfies now but I would say that Asuna has the most intense gaze. She is Queen Titania of the Dollfies.

spacer.png

• Like 5

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

RyuichiSakuma13
On 5/11/2023 at 7:33 PM, baldylox said:

Dude.  I have a 4K player but it upscales DVD a bit so they look pretty good on the big screen.  I have a HUGE DVD collection so there's no way I'll ever not have something to play all those movies and anime on.  😄 

Billy

Excuse me while I have a fit over both your 4K player and your DVD collection! @onion7@ *grabby hands*

On 5/12/2023 at 9:37 AM, finnleo said:

Naw, its ok. was a bit of a trick response, since someone outside of finland recognizing a Kantele besides Girls & Panzer fandom its almost sort of like assuming anybody outside of Australia knows what a Didgeridoo is.

I know what a Didgeridoo is.  Back in the day (before dolls 😅), I knew someone that played one.

J is for Japanese PopSince I mentioned Perfume💖, I had to do this post!

Miku with Perfume DVDs

Ryu

clarification
  • Like 2

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

J is for Japanese Pop!

You can get wigs in Miku's green from Cotin Doll if you want an alternative to the heavy twintail wig.

https://www.cotindoll.co/categories/8--9-inches

They offer most wigs in multiple colors, and "Onion" Green is available for a decent number of them.

• Thanks 1

RyuichiSakuma13
30 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

You can get wigs in Miku's green from Cotin Doll if you want an alternative to the heavy twintail wig.

https://www.cotindoll.co/categories/8--9-inches

They offer most wigs in multiple colors, and "Onion" Green is available for a decent number of them.

Thank you so much, @BeyondTime, but that actually is a Cotindoll wig.  I think it actually may have been you that recommended it to me a few months back.  (Thank you, whomever it was!)  I ended up getting four of them at once and my credit card now hates me, but it was well worth the cost! 

I figured since I keep mentioning Perfume, I'd post one of my favorite videos here of them live in concert.  If you are sensitive to flashing lights, watch with caution, they used a lot of lasers durng this concert.  Otherwise, enjoy! 

Ryu

Forgot stuff. Lol

BeyondTime

K is for Kyoko.

52900175193_b835d266b4_k.jpgKyoko Sakura-2902.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

• Like 2