Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Alphakitty

The Cute Cat Thread!

Alphakitty

By popular request, a thread of all our adorable kitties! I have 5 (yes, FIVE!), but so far SirNarwhal has only taken pictures of two of them. So for now, check out the cuteness of Chester and Albert!

5695131508_23c86edc13_z.jpg

Albert in a Pot! He thinks he's a pumpkin...

5681064089_6e95e40c72_z.jpg

Forlorn Chester

5681064699_68964212ff_z.jpg

Chester looking like he's not a complete idiot (which... he is ^^;).

So those are two of my kitties! Albert is 14 and Chester is 6, but Albert is convinced that he is Chester's mom. He washes him all the time and makes sure he doesn't go out alone. It's really cute! Chester is also, well, crazy (in a very cute way). He doesn't know his own name, so sometimes we call him "Peanut Butter." He also twitches his paws when you touch his noes... no cat doctor so far has been able to figure out that mystery!

So, guys, POST YOUR KITTIES! I'll take pics of the other ones as they show up & post them, let's make it our goal to have pics up of every single board member's cat!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

OtakuDepot

These two are adorable. I wish I wasn't so allergic to cats. Chester looks like he's about 3 seconds away from some serious nap time! hehe

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

baldylox

WHOO HOO! KITTY PICS!

Cat in a pot is awesome!

So here are my two dummies. These two are borhter and sister, are the same age and are form the same litter. I don't know why they are so different from each other tho. Their names are Lenny and Squiggy, named after the two dummies from Laverne and Shirley. I didn't name them.

Here they are together in a Lickfest on the chair:

5728336890_be62c58a80_z.jpg

Them snuggling on the ottoman:

5728337090_e8a0595559_z.jpg

Lenny playing hide and seek:

5728340966_6c0f9281f0_z.jpg

Squiggy on top of my OLD computer monitor. It got warm up there so she would get up there and sleep. And bug me....

5728336672_8cf231091b_z.jpg

And now, Lenny.... in the sink.

5728337308_8b1bcce139_z.jpg

And lastly, Lenny where he shouldn't be.... at THREE AM! Turd...

5728336210_e44699d101_z.jpg

Those are my fuzzy children. They drive me nuts.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

So cute! I love Albert and Chester!

Those photos of Lenny and Squiggy are awesome! Lenny is so cute in that Priority Mail box! Is he coming to Minnesota?

mitsuki

Pacy (doggie) and Mokki (kitty) live across the street from my parents. I only see them at Christmas time, but they are so cute!

91198115_b89183d9aa.jpg

2348027545_341bfa70d2.jpg

Sugar is my aunt's cat. So pretty!

2348027331_a20d841cbe.jpg

More Sugar.

2348027295_52a853f528.jpg

Sassyboy is also my aunt's cat.

Sugar and Sassyboy moved to Colorado. I don't know when I will see them next.

Alphakitty

So many cute kitties! Lenny is adorable in the sink. He's like "what, this is where I am supposed to sit!"

And Sugar is so pretty. She looks slightly bemused!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

mitsuki

Thank you, Alphakitty! I like Sugar too, and I love that shot of Lenny!

PlasticFantastic

I need to get some Momo and Arcee photos up here 0_0

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Averis

Ah, and it begins! Okay, here are some shots of my buddy. His name is... Neko. Yes, I know...

Anyway, he's very much spoiled and gets lots of daily hugs. He's a mixed / turkish angora.

These first 3 are shot were taken with my new DSLR last year.

5728859696_0f0d16c3a3_z.jpg

5728308981_f70390be5f_z.jpg

5728309223_d9f5dcc6cc_z.jpg

And here he is being his usual lazy self on my desk, taken a couple years ago with my old camera.

5728309563_31d09e67a8_z.jpg

Alphakitty

Averis, your cat is GORGEOUS! That face!

SirNarwhal
Ah, and it begins! Okay, here are some shots of my buddy. His name is... Neko. Yes, I know...

Anyway, he's very much spoiled and gets lots of daily hugs. He's a mixed / turkish angora.

These first 3 are shot were taken with my new DSLR last year.

5728859696_0f0d16c3a3_z.jpg

5728308981_f70390be5f_z.jpg

5728309223_d9f5dcc6cc_z.jpg

And here he is being his usual lazy self on my desk, taken a couple years ago with my old camera.

5728309563_31d09e67a8_z.jpg

So cute! So lucky to have a cat with different colored eyes.

OtakuDepot

Oh, the cuteness overload is starting!!!! I'll need my shots soon.

Averis, your neko is just so beautiful - especially with those cool eyes! Are you sure you didn't photoshop that? haha It's so amazing looking.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Nakitaninja

Nakita is my namesake and my uber insane Manx kitty. I love her more than anything and she is a naughty girl.

About three years ago we got our Chihuahua puppy and the battle was on:

http://youtu.be/KS5S1SeQ9Eg

Nakita as a kitten:

5729307456_8ca0e20b0c.jpg

This should kill you with cuteness. by dollflip, on Flickr

5729307508_97cfe3583e.jpg

Cute from further away. by dollflip, on Flickr

5729307562_1d73588fa2.jpg

Cats.... by dollflip, on Flickr

That's geriatric Anna in the last picture who is very evil and is a junkyard cat who was born in a pool of gasoline (IAS reference, not a fact nor a true story). These are from '08 so she's much bigger now though still kind of nutso.

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Lizik-chan

SirNarwhal I've never seen the cat with different eyes before. It's somewhat scary but amazing. He's gorgeous!

Last summer I've adopted a kitten but my hubby turned to be allergic. So I had to give him away to my mom. And now she's the owner of three cats and I regularly visiting them with some treats. One is white, two others are gray. As soon as I'll be able to post pictures - I'll post them here. These are really serious guys

PlasticFantastic

Found a couple photos of Arcee and MoMo! MoMo's our crazy chatty cat that knows how to say her own name. She purrs like a little car and she loves the bathtub - she's just over a year old now but I have kitten pictures for ya'll! Arcee we rescued from a shelter. She's about 2 years old now and she is SUCH A WONDERFUL CAT. She loves to be brushed she always runs to the door to see me! She purrs very quietly usually you can't hear her. She's my favourite kitty in the whole universe.

I think this photo summarizes their personalities very well...

5729913493_1836e61633_z.jpg

Now for some cute! MoMo used to be SO TINY!!!

5729900901_7b513bffbd_z.jpg

5729909195_222e6bcb07_z.jpg

5730443872_c5349d8d59_z.jpg

5729955155_33e379e51f_z.jpg

5730523956_d6a2355153_z.jpg

5730529168_b612c26d40_z.jpg

5729926071_8df3992fd1_z.jpg

5729919769_466e9cf468_z.jpg

5535689461_00eb3d2429_z.jpg

5583488609_c46f9c6d2e_z.jpg

5465302563_55191f70a3_z.jpg

I do have more cute pictures of Arcee but I just can't track them down at the moment! ^^;

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

mitsuki

Wow! Neko is gorgeous! Those eyes are amazing.

Nakita is too cute. I love her beautiful shiny coat.

Arcee and MoMo are also super cute. I love the photos of MoMo as a kitten!

Suzuna

Heterochromia rocks! I have it myself. Everyone's cats are super cute, I'll have to dig up some of mine...

Averis

Cute cats OVERLOAD! Everyone has such cute cats! Thanks for sharing. I should start a new forum. (kidding)

Averis, your cat is GORGEOUS! That face!

So cute! So lucky to have a cat with different colored eyes.

Wow! Neko is gorgeous! Those eyes are amazing.

Thanks guys! I actually found him online. The poor guy looked so scared in the photos. When I went to see him the owners didn't seem to want to give him up and they tried to get me to take his brother, but his brother didn't seem to want anything to do with me. This one, however, was friendly and playful. Of course I loved his eyes.

Averis, your neko is just so beautiful - especially with those cool eyes! Are you sure you didn't photoshop that? haha It's so amazing looking.

Haha, nope, they're real. Usually white cats like this are also deaf, but he's not at all, as far as I can tell. His green eye doesn't reflect like a normal cat's eye. He sometimes winks at me depending on the light in the room. He doesn't bump into things though.

SirNarwhal I've never seen the cat with different eyes before. It's somewhat scary but amazing. He's gorgeous!

Hehe, that's actually my cat. It was a little odd at first (seeing the two-colored eyes) but I'm so used to it now I hardly realize it.

Thanks again guys! Now, post more pictures!

littlebearries

Such cute kitties!!! I must join in the fun!

Here are my two:

The Salacious Crumb:

image.php?album_id=28&image_id=243

and

William the Bloody:

image.php?album_id=28&image_id=244

Bonus points if you know where their names come from without googling them! XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Alphakitty

The Salacious Crumb:

image.php?album_id=28&image_id=243

S-so fluffy... I want to bury my face in his belly!

littlebearries

He's part Main Coon, part Ragdoll... so he's huge, has bunny-soft fur, and goes limp when you pick him up... it's like toting around a really fuzzy sack of potatoes. (soooo heavy!)

Alphakitty

He's part Main Coon, part Ragdoll... so he's huge, has bunny-soft fur, and goes limp when you pick him up... it's like toting around a really fuzzy sack of potatoes. (soooo heavy!)

Maine Coons are the best! I used to have one, and Chester is about 1/4 Coon. However, I've found that they are usually a bit dim ^^;

littlebearries

Maine Coons are the best! I used to have one, and Chester is about 1/4 Coon. However, I've found that they are usually a bit dim ^^;

I don't think Ragdolls are any smarter... he's... uhm... not the brightest

But he's cuddly as heck XD

No... it's the nefarious black one, plotting with Domo, who is the mastermind.

mitsuki

Your kitties are so cute, Littlebearries! William is so beautiful!

DefectiveAngel

I know this is an older thread, but I just can't get over how cute and adorable everyone's cat is. Plus being a cat owner as well I really wanted to share pics of my cats.

This is my youngest Sophie, she is the one who loves being a part of any pics I take of my girls.

DSCF4271-Copy.jpg

Here's Snickers, he use to be the youngest until we adopted Sophie.

DSCF1271.jpg

And here is Pretty Girl, she's the oldest and just stays to herself most of them time.

DSCF0071-Copy.jpg