Alphakitty

The Cute Cat Thread!

initial

spotted during lunch

waking up to check who closing in.

6913593314_c040197719.jpg

no food, back to sleep

7059677709_b620dca4bf.jpg

Saber (EXTRA ver.) : Saber Alter 2nd ver. : Haruka Niimi : Sakuya (Shining Blade) : Corselia (DDH-06) : Lynn (DDH-07) : Maria Ushiromiya:Elisa (DDH-07):Ayu (DDH-01):Aozaki Aoko:Alice Kuonji:???

initial

1 fine day, my sister msg me about new cat at my block and tell me to be careful don't let it into the house.

So I went home and saw a new cat at the lobby being monitored by the fat community cat which i posted the pictures previously, i guess it will be ok since both of them are at the lobby and do not follow me.

The next thing I know when I open my house door at 10th floor, something just dashed out and run into my house with the door not even half-open yet.

& here is the cat~, apparently followed my parent home when she smelled the raw fish that my dad bought. They managed to tricked it out of the house but she went into hiding and camp for a new chance to run into my house.

7061180595_3a7ab8bceb.jpg

such a adorable look~

6915100674_1e563a90fa.jpg

a friendly cat also, probably adopted by someone in my area.

7061185595_ccedaf2301.jpg

once again, the amazing sleeping pose of the cats in the world

7061190875_4cdca4f605.jpg

Sleep, baby, sleep~

6915105182_e895798b3f.jpg

"Aren't you looking over the new cat at the lobby? why you end up sleeping here also?

7061193451_092bf081f8.jpg

Edited by Guest

Saber (EXTRA ver.) : Saber Alter 2nd ver. : Haruka Niimi : Sakuya (Shining Blade) : Corselia (DDH-06) : Lynn (DDH-07) : Maria Ushiromiya:Elisa (DDH-07):Ayu (DDH-01):Aozaki Aoko:Alice Kuonji:???

PlasticFantastic

That new cat is SOOOO pretty! What a cutie pie!!! ^_^

If I lived in your apartment complex I would become a crazy cat lady and adopt all of the cats. >_<

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

marisa_doll

so many cute cats

initial's community cat is so easry

my cat wants to take it easy too

W9uMK.jpg?1

My SQ Hibiki

I am putting up for adoption a SQ-Lab Ren head on flickr. Contact me for more details!

chien

Oh, it's just a baby! I love how it's face is almost perfectly halved, haha. Is it a girl? Calicos are girls only, yeah?

initial

well i only saw her once, but given how well her fur is maintain and her friendly behavior, she probably now living with a nice family now.

GothicKDM

6499450997_68fb9d2887.jpg

These are my babies :3 Harlow - Pink, Jack - Silver, Salem - Green, Mina - Purple

I was watching a girl on youtube talk about how she wanted a million black cats, and i laughed so hard. >_<

6487857369_0ab01ca54f.jpg

Harlow things shes helping -____-

aaircrash

Here is one (or was one) of my cats ^^, his name was Sheldon, a stray we found eating out of the cat food bag in our garage! I managed to convince my parents to let us keep him but after a week he ran away ;_; (we let him outside like all my other cats but he usually came back...until one day he just didn't )

img_3010.jpg

Okay, so he doesn't exactly qualify as cute- but my other cats we're around and he didn't like that~

Edited by Guest

Wishing Uzuki Shimamura, Rin Shibuya

Owning Miriam (Smart Doll Mirai), Alexia (DDS Marisa Kirisame)

baldylox

Angry cat is ANGRY!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

initial

any cat is welcome!

woo 4 black cats~ all are siblings?

Sheldon must be street smart, in fact is better for stray cats to roam around their surrounding so they learn how to survive in their area.

GothicKDM
any cat is welcome!

woo 4 black cats~ all are siblings?

Sheldon must be street smart, in fact is better for stray cats to roam around their surrounding so they learn how to survive in their area.

Salem came to me as a kitten from a friends cat, and then i got Jack from a HS after my older girl passed (she was black too ahaha) and then i wanted one more, and the girls i found and it was buy one get one at he HS and with them being black i know i didnt want to seperate them, and they are all such sweethearts :3

Uriko

Wow! I've not seen this post untill now!

All cats you post here are so cute and adorable (the angry ones too :p)!!

I've a cat 1 year ago now (but he is 2 now)

His name is Zulu, and is so sweet and cute!

5988064184_ac668b74c6_z.jpg

5893355816_69f097fd2f_z.jpg

5892787591_681020a8fc_z.jpg

6220139441_bc5b3c9336.jpg

Hunting Cocoa!

initial

i love how zulu look into the camera with his eyes.

now i think of it, i seldom see black cat around my area.

littlebearries

Here is The Salacious Crumb:

6918862596_1ea0454402_z.jpg

Zulu is so cute!!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox

Star Wars inspired kitty names? AWESOME. Now you need a Rancor and Jabba to round out your SW themed cat family.

Billy

littlebearries
Star Wars inspired kitty names? AWESOME. Now you need a Rancor and Jabba to round out your SW themed cat family.

Billy

Admit it, he kinda looks like The Salacious Crumb... vaguely.... :

6918844990_939f85cc8f_z.jpg

6928168974_17f0307f05_z.jpg

baldylox
Admit it, he kinda looks like The Salacious Crumb... vaguely.... :

Seeing those pics for comparison, I agree. But the big question is....

Does you cat LAUGH like Salicious?

Billy

littlebearries

*starts stalking The Salacious Crumb with her video camera....*

baldylox
*starts stalking The Salacious Crumb with her video camera....*

Wait, do you actually call him "The Salacious Crumb"? Like the whole thing? Is it like on "The Boondocks" where you have to call the pimp "A Pimp Named Slickback" the whole thing? Not just Slickback, you have to say the whole phrase as his name.

I can just see you trying to call him from across the house... "The Salacious Crumb! Where are you? Does The Salacious Crumb want his supper? Then The Salacious Crumb best get his kitty butt in gear and get in the kitchen!"

LOL

Billy

littlebearries

Not only that, but at the Vet's office, they REFUSE, to call him anything but his whole name. LOL.

baldylox
Not only that, but at the Vet's office, they REFUSE, to call him anything but his whole name. LOL.

Now THAT's funny!

Billy

PrettyCranium

OMG! The Salacious Crumb is adorable (look at the tail!) and also has the most awesom cat name ever. I love him.

My rabbit was named Major Tom, but we always called him Tommy. At the vet he was always called by full rank Also, we filled out one of those junk mail surveys once in his name. Name, Major Tom. Occupation, rabbit. He got mail for years addressed to Major Tom Lastname including a credit card offer. We always let him chew the envelopes.

aaircrash

The Salacious Crumb, that is truly a wonderful name for a cat. There is a cat at the veterinarian here named after Tim the Enchanter, whenever someone comes in and calls him Tim they always make a point of it to correct them!

I come baring more cat contributions (this time no angry cats!)

This is my first cat, Philip (she's a she but I kind of just ignored that because I reeeally couldn't see her being named anything else.)!

phil__10.jpg

She loves to sit in the garden ^^

and here is my 2nd and final cat: Nonna, she's gained a lot of weight since this picture was taken and is becoming very fat (we suspect she is eating out of Philip's food bowl ._.)

fall_210.jpg

Finally, here is my favourite cat in the whole world~ he belongs to a family friend and is soo fat! His name is Lester! (the picture really doesn't emphasize just how fat he really is xD)

100_0810.jpg

*the girl in the photo is my cousin ^^;

Edited by Guest

Wishing Uzuki Shimamura, Rin Shibuya

Owning Miriam (Smart Doll Mirai), Alexia (DDS Marisa Kirisame)