Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Ayshel

What charms would you like for necklaces?^^

Ayshel

Hi Dreamer Girls ^^

Like I said in my introduction post, I'm going to open a jewelry and accesories shop for Dollfie Dreams (and humans xD), but before doing so I would like to know your opinion about what you'd like to see as charms for necklaces.

So, what would you like? I've been thinking about little charms of:

hearts,

skulls,

crosses,

snowflakes,

keys,

keylocks,

owls,

smileys,

seahorses,

stars,

carousels,

ribbons,

anchors,

leaves,

photo frames,

filled glass vials,

lollipops,

moons,

wings,

arrows,

Eiffel towers,

flowers,

chirstmas themed charms,

light bulbs, and a huge etc.

Thanks for all your opinions and if you have any suggestions, they're welcome^^

Sophia (DDH06) and Sakura Matou at home

mitsuki

I like these:

hearts

snowflakes

keys

keylocks

seahorses

stars

planets (Saturn)

moons

leaves

filled glass vials

wings

Eiffel towers

flowers

dinosaurs

guitars

fruits

reflective cut glass to look like gemstones

crystals

dragons

This is kind of a long list. I am not sure it is helpful. haha

JChiibs

Just out of curiosity, what would the charms be made out of? Pictures for something like this would be a huge bonus. Since my main DD is a boy he wouldn't have much use for neclaces, but a couple of my girls would be intrested, a cute flower and an apple with a leaf and a stem would be what they would like. Would they be full necklaces (with the chain) or just the charm to put on it?

I look forward to seeing what you can do!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Ayshel
Just out of curiosity, what would the charms be made out of? Pictures for something like this would be a huge bonus. Since my main DD is a boy he wouldn't have much use for neclaces, but a couple of my girls would be intrested, a cute flower and an apple with a leaf and a stem would be what they would like. Would they be full necklaces (with the chain) or just the charm to put on it?

I look forward to seeing what you can do!

~Sister Kyoya

They will be made in sterling silver and imitation jewelry (non sterling silver, sorry for my bad english, I hope you'll understand >.<).

And yes, the necklaces will be full, with chain, if someone would like to buy only the charm I'll selll it, but the idea is to do them with chains.

I'll post images of the charms in this post when I've all the materials.

JChiibs

This sounds really great and I'm excited to see some pics! Another thing you might think about is charm bracelets. I think they would be adorable.

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

RaveOfNightmares

I have a couple girls who would like to see some kinda odd things on necklaces:

skulls with crossbones

bullets

gears

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

Ayshel

Hi!

I do a little bit of necromancy with this thread xD just to announce that I'll open the store in January, now is opened but there's any DD stuff yet ^^ I've all the materials, only my girl left to act as a model.

Now I've to study for my finals, so I hope in January I can open it ^^

Poofiemus

Agatha needs a brass-toned trilobite, bonus points if it happens to also be a locket. Nanoha could use a fairly plain, spherical red crystal for Raising Heart's standby mode. Those are pretty esoteric requests though. In general Nanoha's big on wing and feather motifs, and Agatha will go gaga for steampunky gear stuff.

The big criteria for me to get necklaces for my girls is chain length, as I prefer the chains to be shorter, as in just shy of choker length. This is doubly important for Agatha due to her improbable cleavage--if stuff's too long it vanishes in the boobage, never to be seen again.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

JChiibs

I second the short chain, even on the MDD it makes a big difference and I only have S busts. Also one we were given recently had a magnet closure and that makes it MUCH easier to clothes rather the finicky hook closures if that's even possible.

~Sister Kyoya