Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

Averis

Welcome!

Arara

Hello! Known of Dollfie Dreams since the release of Yoko, but didn’t venture that far to join the community.

• Like 1

@ Home: Full set: Sailor Moon, Saber – Altria Pendragon, Sakura Miku, Ram, Ranko Kanzaki 2nd Ver.

Saku

Hello everyone ^^ I am new here and I stop by to tell you that I am very happy to find a forum for dollfie dream and smartdoll
right now I have a dollfie dream and a smartdoll
and I'm waiting for a dollfie dream head

see you around here :)

Mizentropy64

Hello!

I am so excited to be here as I thought, after signing up, that I would probably never have a vinyl doll due to the Smart Doll discussion about the designer. I was just getting ready to order my first Smart Doll when I caught that thread. I read every single post with an ever increasing sense of dread....and loss! I felt like I couldn't buy a Smart Doll in good conscience. But after thinking about it, I know that we all lose our way from time to time in life. It isn't until time passes that we look back and realize just how awful we were to those around us. My life has not been perfect, and I know I am still a work in progress. So...I did order my doll today, after all! And I am so excited because I had a request and I just found out that the additional item was added to my order. The Smart Doll company, designer, and all his fans are in my thoughts. There are all kinds of imperfect people in the world. Better to have compassion and show mercy and forgiveness than to throw stones. Think of the good times you have with your dolls and your doll friends. Who wants to miss out on that!

I hope this doesn't get me booted, but I just wanted to put that situation in perspective. So hello and welcome to anyone new here and ....in the same breath good bye, just in case!

Melrose

I've been a lurking on this forum (the old forums?) for many years and I finally broke down and made an account.

I have both bjds and vinyls, though I'm still pretty new to the vinyl portion of the hobby. 

Thanks for having me

• Like 1